Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy?  (Read 4822 times)
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

I think you should mortgage your house, take out a home equity line of credit and load up the boat with BTC! 
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

I think you should mortgage your house, take out a home equity line of credit and load up the boat with BTC! 

You must definitely be joking with this your advise, and I am sure Op is intelligent enough to separate real advice from joke. Even as at now, anyone still asking the right amount to buy in btc is either a newbie totally or one who is lazy at reading because at every point the notification is always there to only put what you can afford to lose not because its a ponzi but because of avoidance of heartbreaks that it might cause if one did other wise.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

Buy 1 Bitcoin.

It might sound cliche, but if you just buy 1 Bitcoin now, you might look back in 20 years and see it as the best investment you ever made.

People will be amazed that you even own a Bitcoin. The vast majority won't even be able to afford a tenth of one. Pretty crazy considering that early adopters mined 50/day on their laptops!

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:22:33 PM

Rule #1
Thou shall not invest more than thou art capable of completely losing. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:52:40 AM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
Depending on the amount that you can afford to lose up knowing bitcoins price is too volatile and i would say you cant expect that you would able to gain or see a return on a week depending on where prices would go to the point on what price you did buy your bitcoin.This is why when we tend to buy a bitcoin then better on those dip prices because it does give some advantage to take profits later on when prices tends to go up.
The good price to buy bitcoin is nowadays because it price is bit low. And in upcoming days it will rise and then buying will not be easy so the amount required is not high so get started now and  buy low sell high make this pin point and you will be successful.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?

I thinks the amount to good to buy bitcoins is in the first time it introduce in the market,where most of the bitcoin currency is so easy to buy in a fiat money,and within this week its increase  to three times its current value. So  for me its nice to buy a bitcoin in affordable price and  in return within a week or month its triple its value in the blockchain market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

when it is the time that bitcoin is in the lowest price i don't really know what is the lowest price but make sure that you have some enough budget because if it increases for sure it will make you rich.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

If you are new here i will suggest you to not invest too much that you have to suffer if you face a loss, always be on safe side when you don't know about the cryptocurrencies trading too much.
To be honest i never keep my expectations very high because bitcoin's price is volatile and nobody knows what will happen next, But i still expect about 15-20% of profit from my investment of .15 BTC to 0.2 BTC.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

when it is the time that bitcoin is in the lowest price i don't really know what is the lowest price but make sure that you have some enough budget because if it increases for sure it will make you rich.
At present whenever you buy below $4k is the best price. But we are not sure when this time will come. maybe after this coming fork the bitcoin price will come down.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

It is up to you, how much are you gonna invest in btc since you are a beginner it's much better to understand first the market to expand your knowledge about it so that when there are problems you can make the right decisions so don't put all  of your money in btc all at the sametime try to invest little by little so if there are trouble your loss is not that big but if you are ready to take the risk you can invest a big amount of money in bitcoin and hodl it as a long term investor you need to trust btc for the past years btc did'nt let us down and let's hope that same thing happen in this coming year for a bigger profit.

feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:41:43 PM

Buy at least 1 bitcoin and after a year, the price will multiply into two or three. It has a big return when you tried to invest in it. After investing, all you have to do is to hold and wait for the right time before you sell your bitcoin.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

For beginners I think $100-$200 is a good amount to start. Buy and see how it works, learn how to storage your coins, watch your progress along the weeks/months, calculate the profit you can make. If you really like your experience with Bitcoins, buy more. If you have conditions I think at least 0.5 BTC is an interesting amount to hold as BTC price now is expensive, but it will become even more expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

I thinks the amount to good to buy bitcoins is in the first time it introduce in the market,where most of the bitcoin currency is so easy to buy in a fiat money,and within this week its increase  to three times its current value. So  for me its nice to buy a bitcoin in affordable price and  in return within a week or month its triple its value in the blockchain market.
The bitcoin is now earning the huge money and it is the easy to make the high amount of the bitcoin is the specific way because the money is the thing and the concentration that is very important to be the bitcoin earning so get the bitcoin and then be the high and the best investment for sure, .love to use the bitcoin and buy the huge income for the profit for the long time.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:30:38 PM

this depend on you. I mean how much you have but i will advice to invest what you can afford to loss. this doesnt mean you will endup loss your bitcoin but just to make sure you dont commit suicide in case something else happen. however risk is always involve in any business so you should be aware of this. Also i will suggest you wait a bit. the price is a little higher now maybe when it fall you can buy. you can make huge profit from bitcoin if you can keep it for months. with the look of things i see btc hitting 10k USD one day. any amount above 1 BTC is ok if you want to buy
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

There's no complete guidelines for investing. So, it really depends upon you whether when is the best time to invest. However, it's always best to buy bitcoin when it's cheap. But, as you can see bitcoin price is rocketing up in the recent weeks, so, if you still believe that bitcoin can still go up, anytime could be the best time to buy.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:45:31 PM

There isn't a good amount to buy. I guess as much as you can afford to buy is a good amount. Who knows with this bitcoin thing, it could be a bubble after all and could bust soon enough. Personally I hold whatever I get paid in bitcoin and I invest 10% of my monthly income into it. Fingers crossed, it's not a bubble.

ibrohim

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

it depends on you yourself, but if you are beginner, start in small amount is okay then watch your progress during a week or a month, or compare how much you can earn after the first buy. also, try to buy btc that you can afford the loss, but get the profit.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

You should buy an amount depending on how much money it is you have to spare and are willing to invest and potentially make a loss on. You shouldn't think about your returns within a week, if you are looking to invest in bitcoin then it should be for the longer term.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:51 PM

i think the amount of limit corresponds to your finances. and you need to know after plunging into the crypto market, you could lose money or profit. smart in reading the market.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:11:14 PM

this depend on you. I mean how much you have but i will advice to invest what you can afford to loss. this doesnt mean you will endup loss your bitcoin but just to make sure you dont commit suicide in case something else happen. however risk is always involve in any business so you should be aware of this. Also i will suggest you wait a bit. the price is a little higher now maybe when it fall you can buy. you can make huge profit from bitcoin if you can keep it for months. with the look of things i see btc hitting 10k USD one day. any amount above 1 BTC is ok if you want to buy
I think that with the increasing price of bitcoin now it has become difficult to trade a big amount of bitcoin, In those people who are very new in trading or investment they should take the start from a reasonable amount of money that they can afford to lose as having no experience there are chances that they will lose their money .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: