Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy?  (Read 4822 times)
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

For me a good amount of BTC to Buy,is to be sage and do it in a nice ways and always be ready for the risk....because you will not sure for day by day happens...so its better to prepare whatever will be the result of it...Investment is a good idea for having a good amount of BTC to buy because if you invest you have a chance to get high profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
Any amount is good for first time buyer, invest what you can afford and even if you can't afford a lot, you can buy it every month until you feel you have enough. Investment takes time, if you want an instant gain, you should join a pump and dump group. Although sometimes you can get a lot of profit within one week if your timing is good, wait at least 3 month for your investment to bear something.
Like anybody will always say, invest whatever your minds tell you or whatever your risk level can drive you to invest. So many people have taken a huge risk in the past with respect to going all in on bitcoin and despite the condemnations, they never bothered and just kept on going. Now, they are reaping a huge benefit.

I usually don't tell anyone not to do what they wish, but as long as they know they can accept the outcome either positively or negatively is what matters.
True, while some decisions may seem too risky for us the truth is that as long as a person is willing to accept the consequences of his decisions then that is fine, the problem is that most people take decisions that they later regret so they did not thought of the consequences at all.
Natsuu

Activity: 1064
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:22:21 PM

Maybe about $2000 is enough for a good start to that although it might be better to wait for christmass cause its surely to get low on that because many users will eventually sell their some bitcoins. Then wait or even leave it be for a long time and slowly monitor the value on the market.

With the current price I don't think it will go down in that level so if someone can afford to buy now then go for it as bitcoin is constantly rising and even in that amount he can still profit. But of course the cheaper you buy the higher the profit but it's too late to wait for a major dump.

jalato.143

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
Any amount is good for first time buyer, invest what you can afford and even if you can't afford a lot, you can buy it every month until you feel you have enough. Investment takes time, if you want an instant gain, you should join a pump and dump group. Although sometimes you can get a lot of profit within one week if your timing is good, wait at least 3 month for your investment to bear something.
Like anybody will always say, invest whatever your minds tell you or whatever your risk level can drive you to invest. So many people have taken a huge risk in the past with respect to going all in on bitcoin and despite the condemnations, they never bothered and just kept on going. Now, they are reaping a huge benefit.

I usually don't tell anyone not to do what they wish, but as long as they know they can accept the outcome either positively or negatively is what matters.
True, while some decisions may seem too risky for us the truth is that as long as a person is willing to accept the consequences of his decisions then that is fine, the problem is that most people take decisions that they later regret so they did not thought of the consequences at all.

There is no limit of amount that said to be good for buying the bitcoin, it depend upon the person that are buying bitcoin. if he has amount to buy 1bitcoin it is good if he has amount that he can buy 5 bitcoin and he buy 1 then that amount is not good amount, then this is less amount for buying bitcoin. it mean that the maximum amount that you can buy bitcoin with, is the best amount to buy bitcoin.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:40:03 PM

Most advisors I know would say to not commit more than 5% of your portfolio to crypto. But I would say 10% is better as long as you can afford to loose everything.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

There is no limitation just buy bitcoin as you ready to loss, but actually you will get profit from it haha. If you afraid just but 0.1 btc then wait for a few month I think it will not weighing you right.
There is really no limitation and it is more like what we can afford to lose.
The truth is we are so optimistic about bitcoin and bitcoin is really going to change a lot of things but we still have to be smart, wise and not too greedy about it.

There is a huge light at the end of the tunnel and any amount as long as the person can afford is good.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:23 AM

for now bitcoin prices are so high but if you look at the potential of bitcoin prices will continue to increase and it seems if you have confidence to buy bitcoin at this time of course you need to consider it again about your intentions.

That's a funny comment. I've seen it appear throughout the years so many times. People were saying this at $1000, and they will be saying it at $10000, I can assure you.

I'd say put in whatever you can afford. If you have a spare $500 lying around and you've paid all your monthly bills just buy some coins. It won't disappear. Worst case scenario you'll lose 10% before you see what's going on and withdraw. Chances are we'll see $10k next year.

That was also my prediction, about 10k I guess due to the good news coming form legalizing in India from CME Group of Nasdaq stock market. Hope altcoins will pump to because of the good news from bitcoin that which i think it will also have an impact on it specially Etherium.
I don’t think so that any other altcoin will get a pump because people will not be going to take risk to invest into altcoins because they are not that much aware of altcoin markets and they knew about only bitcoin so they will go for bitcoin whatever price will come bitcoin will stay popular and will be used as currency as well as investment and more of it, it will cross 10k and soon this coin will be ruling currency.
alj024

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

Depending on how much you can avail, and i suggest that you must use free money that you don't use for your daily needs because it will risk your daily life.
aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

Definetely after or before a pump. But generally speaking i would say at any time, that's how i do it and it works perfectly

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

🔰Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies🔰

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

First bitcoin is volatile you can't predict the price of it. Lastweek the price of bitcoin was going up compared now i think this is a chance to buy bitcoin in crypto market cap. In expecting returned a week i dont think so if you a month or a year maybe huge of earning when you invest bitcoin. Monitor always the price value of bitcoin then invest.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:29:15 PM

When you see the price at the last lower price then buy bitcoin , do not buy in a top price because it can be decrease anytime, that can be the reason to lose your money
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

depend on how much money you can put to risk,price of bitcoin keeps on changing right now it may be rising but in 2 days it might be decreasing,so buy that much which you can afford and you will be able to manage even if you bear any losses.
It is not the risk man because if you will look at the present price and the values of the bitcoin you will see how much it has increased so this is the best decision to invest in the bitcoin because now all the people are buying the bitcoin and with the passage of the time the bitcoin is increasing and the value of the bitcoin is now growing more and more I hope the future is bright for sure and this will make the bitcoin as the best currency.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:14:24 PM

One whole bitcoin is enough and i can say that it is a good amount of bitcoin to buy for a starter or newbie because you can do a lot of things with a single of bitcoin like you can buy a lot of shares from an ICO project where you can keep or trade to gain more money or bitcoin in the future. You don't need to buy a lot of bitcoin to just say that you have a good amount of bitcoin because great things starts from small things.
Not everyone can afford a whole bitcoin with the present value. But for someone who can, it is really a very good way to start since it is more like being 1 out of the 21million worldwide.

That 1BTC is going to grow so huge when mass adoption kicks in and I am so much expecting those days anytime soon, I would just wish it relaxes a bit though, so that some of us can still be able to accrue much at this time before the mooning occurs.
high_jack

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:00:59 PM

I think 0.5 BTC for now is a good amoun to have a good start in trading.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

Major investors and the financial industry is taking it seriously. Since its creation in 2008, Bitcoin’s biggest boosters have been computer geeks and libertarians. But recently, they’ve been joined by a growing number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs who see bitcoin and other digital currencies as a legitimate asset class such as stocks, bonds, or commodities.

There is only a limited amount of bitcoin. One reason to buy bitcoins are a valuable asset is that only 21 million of them will ever come into the world and most of them are already here. As those familiar with bitcoin know, the number of coins created by the mining process drops by half every few years. Right now, around 80% of all bitcoins are already mined and no new ones will appear after the year 2040. This scarcity could continue to drive up demand, especially if (as has been rumored), central banks decide to start buying them as foreign currency reserves.

Some see bitcoin as the new gold. So called gold bugs like to own the precious metal because it is an asset whose value is not controlled by governments. Even if a country is ravaged by war or its profligate central bank prints too much money, the value of gold (unlike the national currency) will remain. Bitcoin has many of the same qualities.

Seeing the above explanation Bitcoin can still be harvested for the long term even until 2018. For the right price entry no one can make a prediction with exactly because Bitcoin is still high turbulent. My advice should be to wait early next year 2018, first analyze the right price for us to enter the market.

Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

Well there is nothing as a good amount of bitcoins, the more you have and the more risk you are willing to take the more lucrative is the return going to be.So make a wise choice and be passive and do not hurry into the decision of panic buying and selling
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

Well there is nothing as a good amount of bitcoins, the more you have and the more risk you are willing to take the more lucrative is the return going to be.So make a wise choice and be passive and do not hurry into the decision of panic buying and selling

Right, panic is the worst thing that traders do while trading and making decissions on the market. As asked in the first post of this thread, there is no certain number of bitcoin to buy. This totally depends on the trader.
sommii

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

The best amount of BTC to buy is equal to 0. Better get some better altcoins, BTC will die soon.  Grin
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

In my opinion, the right amount to buy bitcoin is in the range of  12,000 – 13,000$ because that is the lowest rate that I can see on previous days. But if you have some extra money and resources why are you still waiting to the right amount, it will be complicated to predict if bitcoin price will increase or decrease so don’t hesitate to buy bitcoin now. But I can’t blame you I know that we all have some different range of buying and selling our bitcoins.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

on the principle of a trade is buying at a low price and also selling at a high price I think the price of bitcoin is very placing and I do not think anyone can predict when prices will go down and when prices will go up. but I read from some articles written by some botcoin experts that it is expected that bitcoin will return to a very high value in the future but it can not be an accurate reference because as I said earlier that hargabitcoin is very pluktuatif and no one can predict it. all this goes back to your own belief whether you will buy it now or wait until the price returns to the lowest level.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: