Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy?  (Read 4822 times)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

There is no good amount. Just buy what you can afford to lose, and you cannot predict any sort of returns, though in the long run, BTC is expected to keep on rising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

There is no good amount. Just buy what you can afford to lose, and you cannot predict any sort of returns, though in the long run, BTC is expected to keep on rising.

I think we don't have to spend too much money if we still have a doubt in bitcoin and maybe we can try with a small amount of money and see what will happen later after we bought bitcoin. I think we can enjoy in bitcoin because personally, I can make a profit from bitcoin by trade and I think $100-$500 is a good amount to start and we can try to increase the amount.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

Invest whatever your risk level can drive you. Just buy what you can afford to lose, and you cannot predict any sort of returns, though in the long run, Bitcoin is expected to keep on rising. So many people have taken a huge risk in the past with respect to going all in on bitcoin and despite the condemnations, they never bothered and just kept on going.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

You want to buy the bitcoin. You will know about the coin process and prices information. So you will check the bitcoin prices list. Then you will get ideas for buy and sell coin on time. Time is important check the bitcoin pricess list. Then buy it. Bitcoin prices is not stabel. So check it. Market place is give some give some information. You will learn it. Coin pricess is any time to chage. So time to process.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

which I know there is no limit to how much you should buy to get started. No matter how much money you want to invest, as the more bitcoins we buy, the greater the benefits we will get. Most importantly, buy when prices are low and sell at high prices.
Gerharde

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

for me this days the good amount of btc to buy is whole btc(1bitcoin) if you will just hold. It is more easier to calculate your gains and losses if you have a whole numbered coin.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

on the principle of a trade is buying at a low price and also selling at a high price I think the price of bitcoin is very placing and I do not think anyone can predict when prices will go down and when prices will go up. but I read from some articles written by some botcoin experts that it is expected that bitcoin will return to a very high value in the future but it can not be an accurate reference because as I said earlier that hargabitcoin is very pluktuatif and no one can predict it. all this goes back to your own belief whether you will buy it now or wait until the price returns to the lowest level.
There is no limit to the amount of Bitcoin someone can buy, it’s not a must you will buy up to one Bitcoin, someone can even buy in satoshis, so the amount of Bitcoin you buy depends on how much you’ve got. If you have enough money to buy 10 bitcoins, then you can go for it, if you don’t have enough, go for the right amount you can afford.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

on the principle of a trade is buying at a low price and also selling at a high price I think the price of bitcoin is very placing and I do not think anyone can predict when prices will go down and when prices will go up. but I read from some articles written by some botcoin experts that it is expected that bitcoin will return to a very high value in the future but it can not be an accurate reference because as I said earlier that hargabitcoin is very pluktuatif and no one can predict it. all this goes back to your own belief whether you will buy it now or wait until the price returns to the lowest level.
There is no limit to the amount of Bitcoin someone can buy, it’s not a must you will buy up to one Bitcoin, someone can even buy in satoshis, so the amount of Bitcoin you buy depends on how much you’ve got. If you have enough money to buy 10 bitcoins, then you can go for it, if you don’t have enough, go for the right amount you can afford.

That's right buying bitcoins will depend on the budget of an individual as if you have good financial back up then you can afford to buy even a huge amount of bitcoins but if you have limitations that you can invest a part of it in bitcoins and make sure that you don't put all your money in it as if anything goes wrong in future then you are likely to get bankrupt so its always good to have a plan B when it comes to invest money either in bitcoin or at any other place as if your investment fails then you should have some money in hands at least for your basic expenses.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Invest whatever your risk level can drive you. Just buy what you can afford to lose, and you cannot predict any sort of returns, though in the long run, Bitcoin is expected to keep on rising. So many people have taken a huge risk in the past with respect to going all in on bitcoin and despite the condemnations, they never bothered and just kept on going.
Invest in your ability not to invest all the money you have because if you are not lucky you can lose everything because the crypto market is not easy for you to easily win fast. fast Make the right investment when you invest so that you can preserve capital and make a profit in the time when the market is going up.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

i think there is no maximum or minimum limit in buying bitcoins. it all depends on how much free funds we have. do not use savings or day-to-day funds for bitcoins investments because bitcoin investments are very volatile or risky.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
Well in this kinds of situation right now the bitcoin is still decreasing you should buy a lot of it when it is cheap more. for sure you can expect a much more within a week Smiley but if you are a busy person you can buy now then hodl Smiley
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?

Any amount is good, it's depend on your pocket though. If you have much money, you can buy many bitcoins, you also can invest your money into bitcoin though. The profit in a week is also depend, if you invest bitcoin on a good time, you can earn a big profit.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

Anytime with in this month it is a good amount to buy bitcoin because the market price is so low. This is best day you can start investing bitcoin each either in long term investment or short term investment. Once the bitcoin is pumping you can see how much was increase of your money capital to investment that you investing.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

We just wait until such amount you can afford to buy a bitcoin and buy how much you want and hold it for a long term after that there is a big return from you in the future just be patience for your profit.

platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

1000$ is the best amount to buy...because its affordable price to all new beginners.
Crypto Lion

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

As of now, you need to just get a smaller amount of Satoshis like .05BTC or something. Get only a small amount so you dont lose too much of your main investment man.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

All the held investors say that you need to invest the amount of money that you are not afraid to lose. I invested in the summer in altkoyiny all that I had to a single dollar and in the fall still bribed. When I had a portfolio of -50% I did not sell a single coin. I realized that I had not had the experience. Now my risks were justified, even during this correction my portfolio shows a good profit.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

Bigger amount will be surely better. There's no specific amount to buy but obviously if you will invest bigger amount of money not only on Bitcoin, there will be a bigger probability for your investment to grow and to earn bigger profit in the future. So as much as possible, invest to Bitcoin and hold it for years because it is worth holding for its value is exoected to be more expensive in the future, the same with the orofit to be earned.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

I would say any amount of your $ that you can afford to lose, because investing in bitcoin is risky as btc price changing very fast and your investment can have negative result, even if bitcoin showing to us good results in last months , everything can change as it happened in last month when btc down from 20,000$ to 11,500$. And if you thinking to invest in crypto, I can suggest you to invest in alts, there a lot of alt coins what have more pluses than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: