Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin banned in social media?  (Read 548 times)
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

is that real or fake news?...
i am confused of what people are disccussing about banning all cryptos and altcoins in social media,how should we know that its real or not...
im scared,because like me this is the way that i participate in bounty campaign,how can i participate those bounties if theres no twitter and facebook update for cryptos..

don't panic, you are just confused, some social medias are planning to ban ads in regards to bitcoin, not bitcoin itself, and it is just a plan, maybe some black propaganda of some FUDs, either way, you can still participate in bounty campaigns like signature and social media campaigns, it has nothing to do with retweets, share and likes on bitcoin- related stuff. so don.t overreact.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fujimoto134

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

Some news is true that Bitcoin is banned in social media like Facebook.
However, i saw that it is still allowed in others. So, still believe that BTC is still developing.
kasemin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

The news is wrong. Google and some social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter only prohibit paid advertisements from Bitcoin and kriptocurrancy currencies. But ICO people and projects still have their accounts and can advertise their cryptos on this platform without any problems now. it's just that the crypto ads ban is still not due today.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

i am confused of what people are disccussing about banning all cryptos and altcoins in social media,how should we know that its real or not...
im scared,because like me this is the way that i participate in bounty campaign,how can i participate those bounties if theres no twitter and facebook update for cryptos..

in my opinion there are still ads that exist in some social media like facebook I still often see ads about cryptocurrency but if facebook ban ads about the world of cryptocurrency then it should not be able to trigger a price reduction, this is likely a lot of new players are easily affected bad news so they fear and sell the assets they own.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

I am not keeping up with the prohibitions on facebook on ico advertising, not for bitcoin. Until now, there are many campaigns that still involve facebook. I'm not sure this is effective or not. however, I do not think it would have much effect now on the development of bitcoin and crypto.
seanskie18

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

Nope. I think bitcoin still allow on social media because if bitcoin is banned on social media, why are the manager of any social media don't complain about the bitcoin posts from the participants of social media so I think it is still fine.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:31:42 AM

I think this has long happened already. Haven't you heard about the news that Facebook and Twitter already banned ICO ads? Nevertheless, the last time I know, Twitter has not banned it completely but only those that the site perceives as scams involving faulty advertisements. Anyhow, make no mistake about this. It being banned on social media does not automatically translate to no means of learning on how to earn through it. You can be aggressive and creative at the same time by browsing the net. I, myself, did not resort to social medias to learn about bounty campaigns YET I am here. Do not make the ban an excuse to not earn in Bitcoin. It sure is not an impediment in this day and age.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: