Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Dead Without China?  (Read 17163 times)
LazyJones

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I do electrical.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

Honestly, given the problems dealing with all the Chinese ASIC dealers, somebody could set up shop on CONUS and make ASIC's here and probably do way better than the Chinese developers. Production delays and board problems seem to be a major issue.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

although the impact of China is very strong about the news and prohibitions. but bitcoin will continue to survive and will remain strong even without China. proven bitcoin now, value rises up again. can we see without china bitcoin stay victorious.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:35:38 PM

We seem to be getting mixed signals about bitcoin and China. Are they actually trying to ban it? The recent actions only affected the price temporarily it is good again

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

China holds 20% of total btc. Bitcoin won't die from one move itself l, but if China can ban it soon other countries will try to ban it aswell. So if more countries get motivated by this move by China and impose a similar ban then Bitcoin will soon go down.
You might like to recall that China also tried to ban Bitcoin and even though Bitcoin wasn't half as popular as it is today, yet they only ended up popularizing Bitcoin the more. This time around, I think they are fighting a losing battle because Bitcoin was created with situation like this in mind. Bitcoin is fast maturing and demand for it can only remain on the increase, because it meets specific financial challenges.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

I think that China was one of the first protagonists in Bitcoin Scene, allmost all the news that i heard about bitcoin were born in China, or the chinese community, so it is a huge loss for sure, but we have to admit that maybe this is the perfect time to make bitcoin rise in another markets, like those countries that have never heard about bitcoin. We need to expand ourselves. Crypto's needs to be showed to everyone
achmir

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:45:07 PM

f*** China, it will not affect btc in a long run. Bitcoin will reach $10k witching the next 2 years.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:49:09 PM

I think not. Though the news recently did affect btc and let's admit it, china is a pretty big btc market. But btc has support as we all know. Look at it now as it recovered back to 4k. I think one positive news from china would have bitcoin shooting to 5k in a short time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:31:21 PM

Bitcoin users are not just Chinese, there are still many people who use bitcoin, it's only natural that they have sold their coins now, because they always buy bitcoin when the price is cheap, and now it's their turn to sell the coins
hazard101

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

No. But we are affected badly and we will come up again, if they are not there.
YED

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

i don't think that , i m sure that btc will reach 8000 $ at the end of this year .
fitriyanti

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:50:34 PM

I think not, it affects very big chin in the world crypto, on the contrary China will be very loss if not participate in this world crypto.karena for the future of world trade will be filled with payment instrument in the form of crypto
hardiyanto

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:52:58 PM

china has no effect on the bitcoin world. though many contributions from this country, we will stay alive and blossom without it

redoykhan

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

No we are not dead without chaina.Facebook is blocked in chaina? many country support cryptocurrency.That's why we are alive.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:26:36 PM

Nope, crypto currencies is always alive since there are so many people loves them. Chinese is just a little part on the world. So, without or not it will not change anything, there are many others.
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:32:51 PM

Given that the price has already started to recover from the last bit of news out of China, I'd say that bitcoin will be fine.  I've said before, if China shutters mining as well as ICOs and exchanges, the biggest miners will simply pack up and go elsewhere- they can afford it.  The smaller operations might have and issue, but the point is that bitcoin will survive.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:36:59 PM

we will not die without China, although in the absence of chinese will be a bit influential, because China is one of the countries with the strongest economy. I hope the Chinese government changed its mind and co-authorized crypto curancy later on.
malboroman

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

I do believe that there will be a great change once bitcoin will run without those Chinese investors due to their volume of holdings of bitcoin which is said millions of bitcoins, but I guess due to its being decentralized bitcoin will not be control and cannot be manage by who ever it is even if Chinese government ban it still they cannot recognized whether the holder of bitcoin is Chinese or not, so I guess we do not need to worry.
That is true. They cannot control bitcoin flows and ownership due to anonymity.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:45:49 PM

bitcoin is able to pass a critical period even without the role of china involved. this is why bitcoin can survive through a variety of exposure. already proven and we have seen is not it? and now we see the bitcoin value rising again.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:31:45 PM

Believe me, bitcoin users is global and very large, although many news that says china is the biggest, but I'm sure bitcoin will not die because china, look at the fact the bitcoin prices are stable and will soon rise up to 10k this year.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:14:46 AM

Not dead but crippled as it seems, there is no need to deny the fact that China has a lot of influence in cryptocurrencies and their markets but how far they

Will be able to manipulate the prices? currently the 24 hours volume for Bitcoin only is $3 billion dollars who is buying these Bitcoins and why? I think there

Is a reason for it. they know that exchanges will get their licenses in a few weeks from now and they'll be free once again to trade crypto that's why they're

Buying now accumulating for the future to earn billions without even leaving their offices or doing anything other than clicking on buy orders.
This is what a lot of people do not seem to understand, when the price goes that low that is not the moment to sell, only someone that is in panic will do something like that, if you wait instead and use your spare money to invest in bitcoin when there is a dip then you will make some easy money when the price of bitcoin returns to normal, just look at the price, it is as if nothing had happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: