Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8449 times)
KayabaAkihiko

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:46:11 PM

In my opinion, it is a good choice but also very risky, because bitcoin prices are so volatile, we never know when the price will go down and when the price goes up. but buying bitcoin is a good choice because we can invest our money in more profitable terms.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:52:40 PM

Buying as much as we can of Bitcoin and holding it, is always profitable. Look the first price since 2010 until now and you can see the opportunity which offer us Bitcoin. Its the best and most promising crypto currency nowadays.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

bitcoin now dumping so much but I am don't worry about this.I still buying btc & increase my btc fund.rate up & down its a system  of cryptocurrency,so I am don't panic.I am 100% confident btc rising very soon.that's why i never stop buying btc.
If you have a lot of money and you can afford to buy you must buy because it will really help you to gain and make more income. In addition to that, having a lot of bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the near future and it will help you to have better and bright future. Buying bitcoin is a very nice idea if you have a lot of money.
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:00:28 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is the first E-coin in the world, therefore, People always believe it. In short-term, the price is maybe going up or going down. But in long-term. I'm sure that invest on Bitcoin help you get profit.  Grin
CookieGums

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:20:25 AM

I believe that  bitcoin is the best choice in long term! Grin
I agree to you, bitcoin is a long term investment, so you can get a profit every time without doing anything just invest and you can get money in this.

Rajat97

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.
Yes u can trust on bitcoin 100%. But remember that the ever growing price of bitcoin will surely have a bubble burst and the price will fall down and become standstill. Better to be aware of further consiquenses.
AmXProX

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:20:06 PM

Why do you need to stop doing something where there is a high chance that it will give you high returns in the future.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

I truly appreciate that you will never stop buying bitcoins. The price is high now. Still i believe it will grow massive. A good idea to buy bitcoins now , you may still profit down the line when the price still goes up. Good luck dude.
Candyflipboy

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:20:00 PM

Lol looks like we have new God.
Fiat used to be one, from now — BTC.
^^
For sure I can say that btc is better then heroine
chathushka

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

exactly this. bitcoin is a revolution. it is new and it has been frighting a lot of people, people involved with banks and fiat and that old economy. it has been under heavy attack for 8 years and it still thrives. and to this day it is still the same decentralized money that nobody can control.Almost all of us will never ever stop buying bitcoin  specially with the price that we are seeing right now,we can see a almost 20% dump at the price so this is the time that we must unleash all money on our wallets and buy more and more bitcoin!
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:48:20 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 3400 dollars and we dont know if the price decrease again. Its up to you if you buy more bitcoin in that price but invest only you can afford to lose because we dont know what happen in thw bitcoin price in the future. Many people selling their bitcoin because of china ban trade in bitcoin . But dont be panic also if you are trader you can buy more bitcoin.
Reasonable opinion and I like your opinion.
I will not stop buying bitcoins as long as the bitcoin prices are stable and often promise to many people including myself.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:06:13 PM

Your decision is right not to stop buying bitcoin even if it has fallen or else what others say. But we should be smart at buying and if possible at low prices to earn more money by lifting it again. In this way we make more money and grow our money invested.  It is difficult to buy the value and not count the losses especially if the high price is sold. So the only advice I can buy is at low price and sell it as you think it will be higher by bitcoins before it crashes.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

I don't understand why anyone would stop buying Bitcoins. No matter FUD out there, I will never stop buying bitcoins. Only weak hands as far as I'm concerned chicken out. So PO I feel your sentiments. We can do this.
tenkuna

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.
I have the same opinion with you. Keep buying and making money on BTC. Today prices have fallen. But tomorrow or a week later prices will rise again. and we will have more money
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

The same determination that everyone can or may follow. Never we will stop buying bitcoin and become loyal to it. Bitcoin is booming crytocurrency and this has affected a lot of people in a good way. People earned well because of how bitcoin provides opportunity as someone else invest on it. This is also very helpful for those who wants to send money in any parts of the world without being obliged to pay a very high amount of transaction fee. For now, there must not be a reason to stop buying bitcoins for as long as the it's value is becoming more and more stable.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Sasingh

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:03:42 PM

I wanaa say your choice is really good Smiley not only you i too will never stop buying bitcoin , it was very cheap in start but now price of bitcoin is jumping and finally its touch 6k $ i hope it will go more, so i think invest in btc is a good choice Smiley
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

yes it is a good move for your investment, if you know, bitcoin will be very expensive in the coming year, because bitcoin is very limited availability and market demand is very much, making the price more expensive.
Thecubus

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Make sure you don't only buy bitcoin and also make profit out of it because only buying can reach to actually making a lot of loss you need to stop buyiing and start trading and selling.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

I don't understand why anyone would stop buying Bitcoins. No matter FUD out there, I will never stop buying bitcoins. Only weak hands as far as I'm concerned chicken out. So PO I feel your sentiments. We can do this.

Totally depends on why your here. If you are looking to make money and then convert to fiat which is a viable option and people have already made their millions then there's going to be a best time to sell. Also, trading can be very profitable in the short term as well as the long term.

kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

I think too many people also believe that bitcoin cannot buy and i belive that if you hold bitcoin you can reach your dream.  Those days, bitcoin has problem but what happen next? Bitcoin do rise up more than its heighest price.  Dont give up to buy and buy bitcoin because i asure that it can have a better life for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: