Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8449 times)
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:24:07 PM

definitely buying BTC is a good investment (and a safety net during hard times), but my question to the op and the others guy who agree to keep buying BTC, what's your purpose at the end? Just want to be rich or you have a sort of goal short-medium-long term?
For me right now which is an hard time, i'm holding my dust and hoping for the best in the long run, for sure when i'll have a better time i will go back into investing into BTC again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gyu22

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

Good to read that you never stop buying Bitcoin, it expresses a lot of optimism. On my side I would also like to sell Bitcoins from time to time, convert them into fiat or purcharse goods. It's a new way of life. This last year Bitcoin has gone incredible high, more and more people is becoming a believer. So, we hope next year will be the same.  I will earn a lot of money, but traders invest for the long term and for the short term. We must pay attention to the appropiate moment to buy and sell.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

I think too many people also believe that bitcoin cannot buy and i belive that if you hold bitcoin you can reach your dream.  Those days, bitcoin has problem but what happen next? Bitcoin do rise up more than its heighest price.  Dont give up to buy and buy bitcoin because i asure that it can have a better life for you.

At the moment it seems to me that keeping bitcoin is a good idea. The course is still growing and in a while, longer or shorter you will be able to get richer than you are now. Good luck!
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

Good to read that you never stop buying Bitcoin, it expresses a lot of optimism. On my side I would also like to sell Bitcoins from time to time, convert them into fiat or purcharse goods. It's a new way of life. This last year Bitcoin has gone incredible high, more and more people is becoming a believer. So, we hope next year will be the same.  I will earn a lot of money, but traders invest for the long term and for the short term. We must pay attention to the appropiate moment to buy and sell.

Actually It is very hard to Find out the So called "Appropriate Time". I think Investing in Bitcoin is profitable for All time but you should have to be patient and you need to do a proper speculation.
There is High possibility that BTC will go up to 7000 usd within this year.

wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:38:06 PM

I will not stop buying bitcoin until my financial capabilities allow me. Bitcoin grows, and in the future will bring much more money than I put them there. This inspires me to continue the regular purchase of bitcoin. I'm waiting for the price drop, I buy bitcoin and with pleasure I follow afterwards for further growth.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:56:08 PM

What a decision!!  I am thinking my capital is low. But I think one day I managed more capital and I collect bitcoin for holding few years. A good plan can makes a success life anyone. Everybody should use their time with a happy chance. By the way, good luck is waiting for you. Cool

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:58:53 PM

yeah I too agree with you and always will be  Smiley
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:01:36 PM

Yeah that's the spirit sir.We need people like you who can make people believe the true potential of bitcoins.I appreciate your will to hold on to bitcoins no matter what!!.
Your decision is pretty good as the value of bitcoins will rise for sure.If we take a look at the value of bitcoin from the last couple of years we can make out the difference in the value of bitcoin,it keeps on hiking each year.
Best of luck.
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:04:51 PM

You will never regret buying bitcoin especially if you re looking to hold your bitcoins for long time. Personally I feel regret because i didn't bought bitcoin when the price was cheap, it is now a bit high and will be higher in the future surely.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:02:39 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Maybe it is alright but on the contrary, it maybe a worse thing. When you do it you are like doing gamble, you are not sure what is the result of your move; but nothing is sure in this world, what you only need to do is to believe. Maybe BItcoin will have a failure soon and dies.
Yes this is the time to buy as much as you can because in these days prices are bit high and this golden time for the investor to buy more and hold for the coming future when the prices will go high and one holder ca enjoy a lot and this will give them ha fantastic profit so that they dreamt about, so my advice is to all investor that buy now before it’s too late.
Bitcoin is a  evergreen currency. There is something in it due to which it has attracted masses around the globe or else it would not have such a great community. Bitcoin is the only way to earn huge profits in a short interval of time. We have seen such examples from the past, people who are millionaire because of BTCs. We can also be one of those if we continue investing in bitcoins.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:22:28 AM

look at the benefits bitcoin has bring to us, so much money, so convinient, so easy. i maybe addicted to bitcoin, how can anyone earned bitcoin can deny it's benefits.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:25:21 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.
Me too! I will never stop buying bitcoin because bitcoin is unstoppable!  I truly have high hopes that someday bitcoin will be very big and be known and accepted worldwide.  Ups and Downs are always there bit the trend  will always go up as the years  go by.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

I definitely agree with not stopping in buying bitcoin. Regardless of the price, I set aside around 20% of my salary and put it on bitcoin. I am using cost averaging method when buying bitcoin because I am for long term investment. I believe in the future of bitcoin and seeing the trend of it growing exponentially although it has its ups and downs, I would not worry. Good luck to each and every one of us who invests in bitcoin!
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

bitcoin now dumping so much but I am don't worry about this.I still buying btc & increase my btc fund.rate up & down its a system  of cryptocurrency,so I am don't panic.I am 100% confident btc rising very soon.that's why i never stop buying btc.
You should not stop buying bitcoin if you can afford to buy it and we all know that having a lot of bitcoin will help us to gain and make high income. You should not panic if the price of bitcoin goes down but take it as advantages to buy a lot of bitcoin and you must sell it if the price of become expensive.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:42:37 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:00:28 PM by bitcad4u

bitcoin now dumping so much but I am don't worry about this.I still buying btc & increase my btc fund.rate up & down its a system  of cryptocurrency,so I am don't panic.I am 100% confident btc rising very soon.that's why i never stop buying btc.
You should not stop buying bitcoin if you can afford to buy it and we all know that having a lot of bitcoin will help us to gain and make high income. You should not panic if the price of bitcoin goes down but take it as advantages to buy a lot of bitcoin and you must sell it if the price of become expensive.

I too never stop by a bitcoin,because bitcoin is unstoppable!  I truly have high hopes that someday bitcoin will be very big and be known and accepted worldwide. So, we hope next year will be the same.  I will earn a lot of money, but traders invest for the long term and for the short term.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:53:07 PM

You will never regret buying bitcoin especially if you re looking to hold your bitcoins for long time. Personally I feel regret because i didn't bought bitcoin when the price was cheap, it is now a bit high and will be higher in the future surely.

Maybe everyone already understands that, so no one wants to waste Bitcoin, I guess you do not have to regret it because it's not too late for you, so let it all be a story, better now focus on finding Bitcoin and most importantly have to stay because Bitcoin is assets for the future.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:03:42 PM

Great, too.Do not stop buying Bitcoin like you.Because we saw the price of Bitcoin at the beginning of the year 2017 and now how much.So I do not want to make mistakes as before.Earlier, I did not buy Bitcoin more.But now, as much as possible, I will buy Bitcoin.Because I hope Bitcoin will give me success.
Selmor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

For me its the same. This is a one time chance. It you stop investing you will probably regret it later. Don't be feared

Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

Bitcoin is reaching new limits everyday. I think it still profitable to buy it expecting the price to rise again.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:02:24 PM

No one will stop to buy bitcoin, even i don't want to stop myself to buy or to earn bitcoin, now i got a position to earn bitcoin, that's why i am earning bitcoin from holding and trading. But starting i was bought many bitcoins that's why now i am in a profit. But whenever i have enough money then i am firstly try to buy the bitcoin.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: