Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8449 times)
Timoteus

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:06:17 PM

I still buying BTC and I'm don't worry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:09:43 PM

No one will stop to buy bitcoin, even i don't want to stop myself to buy or to earn bitcoin, now i got a position to earn bitcoin, that's why i am earning bitcoin from holding and trading. But starting i was bought many bitcoins that's why now i am in a profit. But whenever i have enough money then i am firstly try to buy the bitcoin.   

Buying bitcoin and keeping it for long term will always be beneficial but sometimes we also need to check the price of bitcoins as of now price is above $6k which I think is too high to buy it as price can fall in coming days and if we buy now and if price crash then it will be unprofitable move to make so its better to buy when price is comparatively low.
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:14:06 PM

No one will stop to buy bitcoin, even i don't want to stop myself to buy or to earn bitcoin, now i got a position to earn bitcoin, that's why i am earning bitcoin from holding and trading. But starting i was bought many bitcoins that's why now i am in a profit. But whenever i have enough money then i am firstly try to buy the bitcoin.   

Buying bitcoin and keeping it for long term will always be beneficial but sometimes we also need to check the price of bitcoins as of now price is above $6k which I think is too high to buy it as price can fall in coming days and if we buy now and if price crash then it will be unprofitable move to make so its better to buy when price is comparatively low.

It seems to me that the price can still grow up to 7000 dollars in the near future. And then most likely will be a price reduction. The last days of October will be especially dangerous. I would now be cautiously buying bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:27:38 PM

every time I make money from work, I always buy a little and I save and I also do not care about prices that are sometimes unstable because I believe in the future and I will get many benefits from it so I am very happy with my stance. Because a few years ago I was selling cheap with the panic I was facing and I suffered huge losses after selling it and now I will just buy bitcoin and keep buying
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:48:31 PM

Bitcoin is reaching new limits everyday. I think it still profitable to buy it expecting the price to rise again.
Yes you are right, bitcoin every period of time reach a new level of price and achieve their limits, So it will be the best way to invest and make a good profit in the future. So there is not a time to stop buying bitcoin, because bitcoin price is always increase, so even we buy now some bitcoin with this high price, we know that we will make a good profit in the future.

jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:01 PM

It seems to me that the price can still grow up to 7000 dollars in the near future. And then most likely will be a price reduction. The last days of October will be especially dangerous. I would now be cautiously buying bitcoin
Bitcoin is over $6000 now. For sure this fast growing will be followed by a correction after the fork, maybe November is the time of altcoins, then we can watch how this interesting year will end.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

A good trader and investor always study the market and do buying and selling according to the condition. some time the situation is not in our favour and then we need to stay for some time. Blind buying can really make a big lost to us, so it is too much important to study the market first and then act according to the situation.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

That is really a fact. Bitcoin is working 9 years without any problems, the most progressive virtual currency which I ever saw, most expensive price and anonymous currency. I already some years working with bitcoins and will do the same in the future.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:41:06 AM

when buying bitcoin, I think it is all about proper timing, you should not buy all the time as we all know the the price of bitcoin goea up and down. you need to monitor when the price of bitcoin is low then buy, so when it goes up, sell it so that you will earn money

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:43:58 AM

Set up a automatic payment at what ever price for as long as you want and you might be thanking yourself big time in the future.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:08:39 AM

For me its the same. This is a one time chance. It you stop investing you will probably regret it later. Don't be feared
although like that you also have to be smart in taking moment to buy bitcoin. when without the moment or the right price we will even lose. and had to wait a long time longer for the price increase
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:31:09 AM

The challenge we will always have is that bitcoin is unpredictable. However, like you said, there are always corrections after a huge rise and those times are always a very good time to purchase bitcoin instead of purchasing at those peaks. It still depends on the person involved and how frequent they have been in monitoring the price of bitcoin as well as the charts anyway.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

It is not going to fall again in my opinion because the hard fork was already finished, bitcoin will just keep on pumping every day and will reach the prediction price which is $10000 per bitcoin before this year ends(correct me if I'm wrong). But if we are going to think it carefully, we could never lose profits in bitcoin if we are going to hold it for the long term, the price is volatile and it will pump and pump and continue to increase everyday, so we don't have to worry if there will be a price drop tomorrow or the next day and so on.

Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

If someday the market collapse, I'm afraid you will have nothing, so I suggest you or the asset allocation is better.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

when buying bitcoin, I think it is all about proper timing, you should not buy all the time as we all know the the price of bitcoin goea up and down. you need to monitor when the price of bitcoin is low then buy, so when it goes up, sell it so that you will earn money
yes its about timing or what we called strategy. Don't just buy and buy without checking just check also if you can earn profit when you buy in not time. Cause we cannot speculate everytime when will be the value of bitcoin will go up and down. What if you buy now in higher price then its suddenly fall? So not good right its a bad idea ithink. I also suggest to wait when bitcoin fall then that is right time to buy not buying time on time how do you became profitable if you do that ? So think before to buy .
krun4

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:50:07 AM

Wow, so much dedication, kind of inspired me. Thanks man!
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

For me its the same. This is a one time chance. It you stop investing you will probably regret it later. Don't be feared

I agree, the current price is still cheap, I will continue to buy and do not care about the current price, I'm sure the 2018 price will reach $ 15,000 and the year 2020 will reach $ 50,000.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:19:28 PM

This is why Bitcoin will never fail and if everyone follows these principles then Bitcoin will never lose value.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:21:51 PM

But you will be running the risk of loosing the real value of your fiat money if bitcoin goes down since you are converting money that has no more than 2% inflation percentage per year into a currency that have a roller coaster % of inflation . And in consequence you are risking that you turn cashless overnight , but you are also betting on that bitcoin will grow more and then only you'll get your reward . It's a 50/50 not worth taking i guess .
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:28:37 PM

Every people has different opinion. But for me, keep buying without analyzing is very risk.
If you not use news as  reference at least chart. It will at least help us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: