Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8449 times)
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:03:27 PM

It is inspiring to see someone who loves bitcoin and support it as much as you, i hope there will be more persons like you in the future. If that happens, bitcoin will live forever. As long as people buy, sell and use bitcoin we have nothing to fear. Bitcoin is bitcoin, nothing less and nothing more, it can't double cross you, and that is why I also believe in it. A lot of people want to harm bitcoin with their bad comments, but bitcoin still lives... and it will continue to live for a lot longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benzotape

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:07:24 AM

I agree with u. I was laughing when my friend bought one when exchange rate was 6k$, but now it's 8.8k I'm crying. I can buy now, but if I bought it earlier, i will be able to earn more. why I was that stupid?
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:10:15 AM

No one should ever stop buying Bitcoin, but at the same time, there should not be just this option. There are many options now available and just need common sense to pick it up. If one does that then there is just so much to be gaining for one and all.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:11:02 AM

Good for you mate. I too buys bitcoin when I see a dip in the market. Bitcoin will surely give us profit for the long term.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:38 AM

Good for you mate. I too buys bitcoin when I see a dip in the market. Bitcoin will surely give us profit for the long term.
Buying bitcoin is good because if you buy a lot of bitcoin when you see the price decrease you will earn big profit . Because once bitcoin decrease it will recover for sure after few days and possible to increase more than the current highest price. Last few weeks ago the price decrease but look the price is very high and you will earn more profit if you have bitcoin in your wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:21:19 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

You can say that braise bitcoins are still pumping but technically if you come to think of it the time will come that you will not buy bitcoins anymore like 50 years from now because bitcoins will not be like this all the time. The time will come that another invention will be created then we will all buy it instead of bitcoins. Ypu are just saying that because bitcoins are successful but if not you are not buying it. But for now lets just take advantage of it buy it and gained a lot.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:33:49 AM

Yes. I think you should buy as much as possible now. Now is the most appropriate time because the current bitcoin price is relatively stable. if you hesitate In the future you have to buy bitcoin at a fairly high price

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:04:24 AM

I think that's where people have their logic wrong. It's not about trying to get more fiat anymore. Don't buy into the bankrupt government's worthless currency. Oh wait they aren't bankrupt! Just print more money to pay off the debt collectors. Perfect. Problem solved.
hehehe slight disagree with this .. first of all fiat is money of a certain country referring to its economy and growth
fiat is also much important than anything else I personally treat them as equal and making bitcoin or cypto as alternative way to pay or money HAHAHA
we in our country we called them corrupt hahahahha keep earning folks.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

In my opinion, Yes I will never stop buying bitcoin if I have the extra money. Bitcoin has an unstable price, and it is difficult to predict if the price will increase or the price will decrease. But bitcoin price is rapidly increasing every day, so you can still earn money in a short period if you want to sell it instantaneously. I will never stop buying bitcoin if I have the extra money because I know that I will gain plenty of money in the end.
williamevanl (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:11:56 AM

Just bought another 200$ worth. It's not much but it's all I can do. I'll keep buying though, not buying Bitcoin has always been a mistake and selling Bitcoin will always be a mistake. Seems like simple math.

Your purchase for $200.00 USD of BTC has started

Your funds will be available by

December 02, 2017

Oh fuck all this posting has inspired me:

0.0214 BTC will be available in your My Wallet on 12/6/2017

Maybe you all add to it? (just kidding don't do that Tongue )

1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:18:01 AM

Just bought another 200$ worth. It's not much but it's all I can do. I'll keep buying though, not buying Bitcoin has always been a mistake and selling Bitcoin will always be a mistake. Seems like simple math.

Your purchase for $200.00 USD of BTC has started

Your funds will be available by

December 02, 2017
The increasing price of bitcoin is more profitable than the bank interest. Its good investment for everyone, especially for middle class people. Just keep earn bitcpin then we will get enough fund for our retirement.
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

hi,
of course why not, buying BTC and holding it is the best thing you can do in your whole life. Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

I think doing offers and surfing the XXX is rather good at stretching understanding of Bitcoin rather than losing money, in the way Bitcoin is getting acquainted with the market, it will be a good thing to discss in a short time.u

I do not know why the story goes with surfing XXX but for me, if you have an extra money then you can always buy bitcoin.  It has been tested and proven to give an income and even a great profit if you invest in it.  Bitcoin likewise makes everyones life much brighter.. Brighter in a way that there is a hope to become rich someday.
heyouyou

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. I also invest long term bitcoin. Bitcoin technology is powerful. The potential of bitcoin is huge. Bitcoin is changing our lives. Bitcoin era will come. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

Well it depends on your decision. If you decide to buy and buy Bitcoins it is your choice; but practically speaking it is not so good for we are not sure what will happen in the next years of its existence. A lot of problems we might encounter so for me it is not so practical if you still making it and not having any plan B.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:01:39 PM

Never stop buying bitcoin, panic sellers always lose fast hand always win. Dont' be carried away about ur emotion when btc dips.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:05:06 PM

yes i'm agree with you , still now i'm not stop to buy bitcoin . Now bitcoin price is very high and i'm not stop now buy bitcoin . Toady i'm buy bitcoin around $10000 and i sell this amount in this next year.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:25:34 PM

thats same as like my friend he is always buy bitcoin for invesetmet every payday he always set aside his salary to buy bitcoin. i never know how bitcoin change someone, which I know when someone knows bitcoin then he will be addicted

Amuwa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

To stop buying bitcoin means to stop leaving. Investing in bitcoin means investing in life.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

it's a good decision, because bitcoin can be used as an investment and you can have a lot of bitcoin and save up to several years to earn more profits. Smiley

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: