Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8449 times)
rongxiuying833@163.com

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

I don't think I'm gon na stop buying Bitcoin, and we're gon na stay in a good mood,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

I don't think I'm gon na stop buying Bitcoin, and we're gon na stay in a good mood,
But i think you should buy bitcoin because its price will going to more high and you will get big profit, i saw some of my friends that they invest their all of money in bitcoin because they know it will very beneficial for them and their future will more secure.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

hi ... it's great that you are very potential as a millionaire. and you will become a rich person. Means now your wallet is fat ... but do not forget to sell it. if you continue to buy bitcoin and no intention to sell means you are wasting money without making a profit, until when do you buy bitcoin continuously, remember bitcoin prices do not always go up.
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Whales spotted lol , agree with both of you there. I will hold and keep buying not only because I expect high long-term returns but also because I support the project ideologically.
A decentralized currency, with no central bank behind it, Bitcoin is worth to be supported because it might be the first global successful system against the FIAT currencies and the central bank as whole.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

I have been looking into some of these crashes like the one from january this year.The buyers dried up.I never said it would necessarily be good for it to hit that mark but its not impossible.IMO bit coin is a bit over hyped.Don't get me wrong I love bitcoin and the like and they get most of my time.But Bitcoin is still in its infancy and has kinks that need worked out,like how excited people get over it and pump the prices. But I'm just a humble investor/analyst.I have been very wrong in the past.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

I personally prefer the optimistic approach, I tend to look at this price crash as a opportunity  I will never stop buying Bitcoin
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

I really admire you. While many people worry about the value of bitcoin going down and they are in a hurry to sell it. you still keep buying it. I think this is good now we should be optimistic with its value. Trust and continue to buy to bring more profit.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

I do not really stop buying a bitcoin because when the price is rising, I'm getting a lot of money.
szhaidar

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Great decision. But before going to buy BTC watch the market carefully. Because it is very volatile and fluctuate very frequently.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

yes because if you stop buying bitcoin now just a little money you can earn when bitcoin price rises.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

I will never stop buying bitcoin, it's because bitcoin has made me fortunate, and bitcoin is also an investment that gives us experience in trading in crypto field, which is what makes me happy to buy bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

Surely I will never stop buying bitcoin because I believe its price will be doubled someday. Bitcoin is very amazing, it really a great help for me. Since I have found this forum I am happy to do task and comply bounty campaign requirements because I have earned bitcoins from this.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

I completely agree on this thing. Because bitcoin has always been a supportive mechanism in my life. it has never let me down especially when I was in need of money, when I had no job, and this was the only source of income for me. Then later on I got employment in a good firm, I was bestowed with a handsome package and could mint some good amount, then I used to save my money. Those savings I used to invest into the crypto market and that gave me good returns of course. So it became a routine job, and I used to take out few hours from my day for the crypto market and to talk on this forum as well!
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

It's great that you believe in bitcoin so much and support it, but I'm wondering if you will sell it if the price is high enough, or will you keep it all the time?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

Only on such people as you, this crypto world keeps! Continue in the same way and never give up!
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

Yup, I have the same target. I have been buying with every single extra cash that I can afford to lose for few months now. If you believe in the bitcoin technology and project than there is nothing that you should fear and be ready to even go to zero with it. I don't care what happens or how big of a FUD someone spreads, I ain't stopping buying bitcoins.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

It is the only worthwhile investment as it shows that the long term trend is upwards. One day you can use bitcoin in a supermarket so it's not just a store of value, it will be usable too or at least trade-able to a currency that is shop friendly.
mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

if I have abundant money I will not stop to buy bitcoin, I am sure this investment will be very profitable and will never stop giving profit and satisfaction to me.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Thanks for the optimism. Could you elaborate more on the "it will only do exactly what it says it will do" thing? I'm curious to see what you were thinking about.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

Yup, I have the same target. I have been buying with every single extra cash that I can afford to lose for few months now. If you believe in the bitcoin technology and project than there is nothing that you should fear and be ready to even go to zero with it. I don't care what happens or how big of a FUD someone spreads, I ain't stopping buying bitcoins.
Although the truth is that  i had never brought bitcoin. All i do is earn them through joining campaigns but i still hold on to bitcoin because bitcoin also made my life better, in a bussiness such as bitcoining we must believe and be faithfull of it, even if there are times that bitcoin hits it worst but we should never surrender, you need to be faithfull in order to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: