Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned in Doing Business in China  (Read 329 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:43:38 AM

The recent actions and decisions made by China affecting cryptocurrencies must be telling us that the leadership of this country might be on the verge of totally banning cryptocurrencies from doing business within their country and from discouraging their own citizens to get involved with this new platform.

Now the BIG question is this: Can cryptocurrency survived without the big Chinese market? Well, we just have to look at the many BIG companies banned from doing business in China and how they are still big today. I am talking about Google, Facebook, Twitter and some others.

And you know the answer.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

China is not the only one making crypto what it is today. It will reach its full potential eventually, just slower. I have learned to hold my shit instead of acting up.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:08:36 AM

Now the BIG question is this: Can cryptocurrency survived without the big Chinese market?

a couple of months ago this year, Public Bank of China banned all the cryptocurrency exchanges and closed them for about 2 months or more. at the start when the news came out about this ban, the price dropped just like yesterday. but in about a week as the real ban started, bitcoin came back to normal and while Chinese exchanges were closed price went up about 70% at first and then continued on the way up to today's price.

i think that answers this question. Wink

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

The recent actions and decisions made by China affecting cryptocurrencies must be telling us that the leadership of this country might be on the verge of totally banning cryptocurrencies from doing business within their country and from discouraging their own citizens to get involved with this new platform.

Now the BIG question is this: Can cryptocurrency survived without the big Chinese market? Well, we just have to look at the many BIG companies banned from doing business in China and how they are still big today. I am talking about Google, Facebook, Twitter and some others.

And you know the answer.
You believed the fake news. LOL 😂
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:44:52 AM

After i found lots of research on ban in china i got some peace while reading this paragraph in  the article . If the news is correct then this quote will give some relax for my crypto buddies here "This isn’t the first time China is banning exchanges. Back in 2013, bitcoin dropped more than 50 percent as the government asked BTCChina to stop accepting deposits in Chinese yuan. The government changed its mind later on"
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

And you know the answer.
I have a different opinion. China is not banning bitcoin. It has just illegalized ICOs. Moreover Chinese government is about to resume the initial coin offering projects with establishing licensing regulations. No it is not a good act to spread fear by predicting such things. China is never ever gonna destroy the crypto coins world.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

I think that makes the strong china is because of the human population there, just imagine 1.5 billion of their inhabitants, it's like the whole population in europe, that's why the market there so interested ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: