Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 02:45:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ?  (Read 2262 times)
salinizm

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:28:03 AM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2170

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:06:16 AM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Religion does poison your mind, reduce your status in society, and limit your ability to think for yourself.

But as long as you don't attempt to push your religion on other people, you can think whatever fairy tale you want.  Smiley

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project
!saac

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:07:27 AM

religious people are so good but bad know about religion make them bad
Sasuke102001

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

Man, it isn't the religion which is poisoning peoples soul and mindset actually if you truly know religion it means something very different I have read 3 holy scriptures and none of them demand violence. One's soul and mindset can only be poisoned by ones thought and views about various things. it is humans who think violence and war are the solutions to all but it is not the solution. Mans evil thoughts and greed have taken over him poisoning his soul and mind.As far as I know in the name of religion, many wrong things have been practised in the past and still continuing to some extent but that doesn't mean  that religion said to do this thing there were a few people who wanted to spread their religion and used their power to do so and people think it was religion that said it. I would say the religion better than Christianity Hinduism Islam is Humanity which should be actually practised by everyone rather than other religions Humanity is the greatest of all one should have.

Sasuke102001

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:30:00 AM

Religion does poison your mind, reduce your status in society, and limit your ability to think for yourself.

But as long as you don't attempt to push your religion on other people, you can think whatever fairy tale you want.  Smiley
IT will only limit your ability to think only if you believe blindly if you don't it can't limit we are in the 21st century we can't just blindly believe in things.
In today's date, we actually follow a religion just for namesake we don't even know what our religion says it's the religious leaders who fcking poison our mind and thoughts we just do what they tell believing they are saying it so that means it is right. The country where I live is the home to this problem of religious leaders believe me more than Political leaders capitalists here the religious leaders have more influence here and people here are dumb to follow them blindly.

cigaLeider

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

Of course. Religions should not exist in the 21st century. Morality should be something human, not something that dictates a higher being. And so it happens, that is still attributed the good and bad things of the human being to a God or whatever they want to call it.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Wyne

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

There are many religion around the world.  And some people are devoted unto their religion and we call it religious people.  Religious people live according to their respective beliefs but unfortunately, some religious people become too much fanatic on their belief thinking of themselves that they are more just compare to other people that leads to judging other's belief.  When that happen, it turns the good thing into bad side. In my personal experience, It is better to be with the company of spiritual people rather than the religious one.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

Do you believe all of the religious people are bad? No.

There are bad in every religion. Worst are those who have a religion of non-religion.

Cool
shandi albert

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

people whose religion life will be harmonious,
religious people have a clean heart.
but why any religious people do evil !!!!
his answer '; he embraced religion merely a formality, he did not know what is god ..
he does not know the meaning of loving fellow beings

Symphony_fr

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:25:18 PM

but why any religious people do evil !!!!
his answer '; he embraced religion merely a formality, he did not know what is god ..
he does not know the meaning of loving fellow beings

Many people really do not understand the meaning of their religion and all their bad deeds want to cover up this way. First you need to open your heart to God, and then learn about religion.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

I don't think that all religious people are bad because some religious people really help other people without expecting any reward, but i also think that most religious people are bad, they are basically the cancer of our society.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:16:26 PM

I don't think that all religious people are bad because some religious people really help other people without expecting any reward, but i also think that most religious people are bad, they are basically the cancer of our society.

I agree. Just because you have a religion of non-religion, doesn't mean you are as bad as some people of other religions... or even of the same religion as you.

Cool
Dheo

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

No, i believe that religious people is not all bad, because it is the way for us to come with god, so what is bad about that?  It will help us to learn about bible. I don't think that there is a bad religion, it is depends on what we believe  .

micashane

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:22:58 PM

No. Because the traits of the people doesn't depends on its religion. It is depends on themselves on how they be. Not all religious people are bad. Maybe we can say that they are bad only because of the thing that we don't see as a good thing and as a sin. But being a bad person is depends on the people oh how they handle their mindset.

█ █          AIRTOKEN        |   THE TOKEN FOR MOBILE ACCESS   |       Whitepaper         █ █
[AIRFOX  BROWSER]          ICO ▶ September 19th, 2017          [AIRFOX RECHARGE]
▬▬▬▬▬■▄▄▄▄▄      Twitter     Telegram     Slack     Ann Thread     Blog     Reddit      ▄▄▄▄▄■▬▬▬▬▬
Happydd

Activity: 218

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

No, i believe that religious people is not all bad, because it is the way for us to come with god, so what is bad about that?  It will help us to learn about bible. I don't think that there is a bad religion, it is depends on what we believe  .
I agree with you. Religion is not bad, so is religion. Faith in one's religion will make them perfect in character, in thought, in action. These are things that the law sometimes does not do. So the basic religious people are good.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
DigeNarrator

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:20:10 PM

religion is used as excuse for war and world manipulation the religious people are not bad.. the people who use the religion for their purposes are bad
repsol

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

I think religious people are good, if people are religious but doing bad things means he does not run his religion well, because according to me religion teaches kindness and does not teach evil

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
Senkuli

Activity: 154

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:55:19 PM

do you think so? religion does not poison anyone, religion does not teach bad things, religion also teaches us about love to fellow human beings.
perhaps you need to learn deeper and more confidently to feel what the benefits of religion are for us, there is still a lot of goodness done by religious people around us, and we will always get directions from God in living our lives for the better.

joebrook

Activity: 266

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

If a religion poisons someone and teaches them to do atrocities like murdering and killing those who don't share their views, I will not call it a religion but rather a terrorist group. Religion should rather teach us to live in harmony with each other.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chrisst

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:38:23 AM

no but    wrong orders from religious men make them bad
jhannlenris

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:10:23 AM

There are no specific religions can save you from your sin but only thru Jesus our God. Do you know that God loves us? Because he leaved a promise to us and he will save us from sin and death of fire. But we need to do our part to save our selves, God leave us the key to save our souls and that is the Bible. If we study and act the word of God then 100% He will save our souls. If your religion dosnt using the Bible for teaching then you must think if you following the right direction.

I believed some of the religious people are bad because there spiritual life is weak. No one is perfect but we need to do our best to be good and nice person from others, from our self and from our God.

Let us practice the word of God and nothing is impossible.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

There are no specific religions can save you from your sin but only thru Jesus our God. Do you know that God loves us? Because he leaved a promise to us and he will save us from sin and death of fire. But we need to do our part to save our selves, God leave us the key to save our souls and that is the Bible. If we study and act the word of God then 100% He will save our souls. If your religion dosnt usi g the Bible for teaching then you must think if you following the on right direction.

That is a neat fairy tale your parents told you.   Wink

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
jhannlenris

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:16:49 AM

There are no specific religions can save you from your sin but only thru Jesus our God. Do you know that God loves us? Because he leaved a promise to us and he will save us from sin and death of fire. But we need to do our part to save our selves, God leave us the key to save our souls and that is the Bible. If we study and act the word of God then 100% He will save our souls. If your religion dosnt usi g the Bible for teaching then you must think if you following the on right direction.

That is a neat fairy tale your parents told you.   Wink

Bible is my guide.
I pray for you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:17:35 AM

I pray for you.

Prayer is what lazy people do to make themselves feel they are helping.   Smiley

Missing child?  Don't go out and look - just pray.
Big wildfire?  Don't donate money - just pray.

Thyaga

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:18:11 AM

Because of our religion humans become disunited and mutually hostile and kill each other, people who believe in religion are fools.

jhannlenris

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

I pray for you.

Prayer is what lazy people do to make themselves feel they are helping.   Smiley

Off course pray and act.
If you didnt know about God then I pray one time you can call His name.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

Off course pray and act.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:03:13 PM

Off course pray and act.

A man who prays because God says we should pray, is a man who understands that God is so great that He can and wants to answer every prayer, no matter what it is.

Cool
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:15:33 PM

A man who prays because God says we should pray, is a man who understands that God is so great that He can and wants to answer every prayer, no matter what it is.

I don't know if it's wise to tell your vengeful god that he screwed up, and you know better.   Undecided

Egayerm

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

For me all religious people are not bad. It only depends on the person if he is really a bad person. Because all religions are a foundation for morals and beliefs; it helps shape us and determine what we see as right and wrong.
I am Catholic. I was raised to respect everyones beliefs, even if I do not agree with them. I feel as though millennials are growing up and deciding to keep away from religion because people of any faith were branding those who did not fit their molds.
Wesimon

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

You cannot generalize it just because you see few religious people who do bad. It's not the religion that make people bad either. Religion brings us closer to God. But some people are making fun out of it. There is no sincerity in what they do. Some people embrace their religion but does not fear God. It is their choice to become bad rather than be good.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Supremacist ideology that most religions teach can really cloud your judgement.
MARK 777

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:51:05 AM

NO it is in other side  all of the religious are very good but all of the religious people are so bad Because they use religious to be famous or rich
Rizqi

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:59:45 AM

look at religion first, is that religion what is evil? because religion scattered around the world is a lot, so it would be nice that your religion is called evil in the clear
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

Do you believe all of the religious people are bad?

The bottom-line answer to this question is, yes, because all people are bad. It is only in Jesus Christ, that those who believe in Him are made righteous.

Cool
obaidur rahman

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

I dont think all of the people are bad bad is not in the religion its in the head of people
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

I dont think all of the people are bad bad is not in the religion its in the head of people

Most people have a head. If bad is in the head, people are bad... if they have a head.

Cool
machinek20

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:22:42 AM

Religion are good for people but people with fanatic religion that is bad, I dont like people that always force people to enter his religion and like to look down on other religion, religion will not poison your mind if you learned it correctly

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

Most people have a head. If bad is in the head, people are bad... if they have a head.

Cool

People are good and bad regardless of their religion or lack of it.

Pedophiles will be pedophiles even if they are priests or pope.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

Cool

People are good and bad regardless of their religion or lack of it.

Pedophiles will be pedophiles even if they are priests or pope.

You misunderstand. Only perfection is good. The perfection of cause and effect keeps the physics of the universe right on schedule. If it didn't, the violent nuclear reactions in the stars would have destroyed the universe long ago.

People make mistakes. They admit it. They at least admit it to themselves. Because they make mistakes, they are bad. Perfection is the only good thing.

And if you think that perfect cause and effect in people is what causes them to be good in their mistakes, realize that people don't have any control over cause and effect. That's why they still make mistakes at the level wherein they operate.

Cool
carlisle1

Activity: 560

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:04:08 PM

Some religious groups preachers here in my country are mostly criticizing each other and It makes me really think that they are also teaching their followers to hate those who have a different point of view and philosophy so considerably they are poisoning someone's mindset but it is one's mistake to be a stupid follower without thinking with his own perspective .

Cling18

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

religion is used as excuse for war and world manipulation the religious people are not bad.. the people who use the religion for their purposes are bad

No, not all of them are bad. There's a difference between religious and Godly. There are people who believe that religion can save them. The real salvation comes from the living God and no religion can save us. Some religious groups decieves us. So we must be careful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
FreelaBit

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 07:27:08 PM

Not all religious people are bad, but the ones that try to push down your throat their beliefs. Religion should be kept private, if praying to an imaginary being makes you feel good then go ahead but keep it to yourself. It´s like doing coke or heroin, if that makes you feel better  great, but keep it to yourself. Religion is the opium of the masses.

FREELABIT CryptoCurrency & Freelancing Platform|0% Fee
https://freelabit.xyz|
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202076|
Sithara007

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:56:39 AM

No, not all of them are bad. There's a difference between religious and Godly. There are people who believe that religion can save them. The real salvation comes from the living God and no religion can save us. Some religious groups decieves us. So we must be careful.

I am not here to hurt anyone's beliefs. But it is completely ridiculous that some people think that god can do whatever he want and the individual doesn't have to do anything. I have seen cancer and AIDS patients refusing medication, saying that their god will save them. But in the end, the god didn't came for their rescue. All of them were dead in a matter of few months.

Pain Packer

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:16:27 AM

As long as you don't push your religion to other people's mind and throat (forcing them to believe in your belief). Also, not all religious people are bad (I can vouch for some).

▬▬▬▬▬Anryze▬▬▬▬▬
Distributed Computing Power Network for Speech Recognition
Tokensale 12 SEPTEMBER
Alfred V

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:41:28 AM

Ofcourse not because you cannot define a person based on their religion.

nursahath07

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:19:25 AM

no
every people of different religion have their Principle which based on a Specific Guideline but unfortunately they Change it according to  their own point of view that's why i think this question has raised.   

electroneum   | |  |   |   THE MOBILE CRYPTOCURRENCY
ICO ▶  14th Sept 17    ▀  REGISTER TODAY ▄
alva 777

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:26:39 AM

No most Religious came with peace but today religious people make all religious bad   like Islam , ........
gabmen

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

Definitely not. If you look at it, religious people are selfless, kind and givig persons there is. It's just that some people doesn't understand what they believe in and take everything literally.

John777

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

I do not think this is really so. Many religious people are normal if they are not too fond of their religion and do not force others to accept it. Everyone must believe in something.

joshua123

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:14:11 AM

Not all religious is bad there is some people bad and there is people good and then other people worshiping the true god and they are not following to evil because evil is bad so that we have to know jesus because jesus is the one of our savior.

CookieGums

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

Religious people always thinks that they only do good things but thats the opposite of it, some religions beliefs is doing wrong with the beliefs of the others so i dont think what you talking about bad things and doings.

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
tylerik1

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

I dont think that people with a religion are bad. Theyre just people that are looking for something to believe in ther life!

ashfer

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

i never think religious people are bad because it depends on individual mindset and not based on whether they are religious or not say for example a good person can be religious or non religious .same in the case of a person who is not religious that person can also be either good or bad it all depends on their mind set and not based on whether they are religious or not

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOCKCHAIN  DIGITAL  BANK          NEBEUS  PRE ICO    OPEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬      FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM      ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaydenbox

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:07:26 PM

I know many religious people so no, it is just the people who take it to the extreme and make the religion look bad, I hope people stop judging religions by some group of people who choose to do something bad.
Astargath

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

No but I do think that all religious people have some cognitive dissonance problems, they are not necessarily stupid because there are a lot of scientists even very good ones that believe in god. Religion however is bad, it's an illusion to make you feel better about your death and to make you feel like there is a purpose but that's all bullshit.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

Do you believe that all atheist are bad?
or that all white people are bad? or that all scientists are bad?
Such questions are really meaningless.
Is someone good or bad depends on his character, not religion, nationality, race or anything else.

obaidur rahman

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:30:03 PM

no i belive that religious ppeople is not all bad .it os the way for us to come with to come with god. so what is bad about that? It will halp us to learn bible. i don't think that there is a bad religion. it depends on what we believe
supine

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

Some religious people who are hypocrite think that they are righteous and that they are higher and mightier than what he worship. But, not all people are like these. My grandmother is religious and she's the one that taught us about Christianity, and I think that she's one of the most wonderful being in this world. I can't compare her kindness and care to anyone I've known so far.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

I guess people are good or bad independently from the fact they are religious or not. Of course, religion can enhance their goodness or badness.

Douglasyukanov

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:32:58 PM

no, i do not believe in that.
I believe that religious people are not evil, because there is no religion that deliberately teaches evil behavior to others.
we can not judge a person's crime on the basis of what his religion is, the evil is the person, not his religion, and even many of the evil behaviors perpetrated by people who are far from God and non-believers, they are lost because they have no faith in God and religion.

kie

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:52:18 AM

not all people who serve god is bad. but it depend to people who acted evil doing in their life religion never committed to do bad things and evil things as are already encrypted in the mind and souls of a man.

Sithara007

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:23:14 AM

not all people who serve god is bad. but it depend to people who acted evil doing in their life religion never committed to do bad things and evil things as are already encrypted in the mind and souls of a man.

In my place, recently a lot of Christian clerics were arrested for child sex abuse and pedophilia. And unsurprisingly most of them turned out to be from the Catholic church. And remember that Christians are less than 1% of the population here... These people claim to be serving the god. They are supposed to act like role models to the community. On the other hand, they are doing such evil things.

The Cryptologist

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:41:28 AM

No, it's like not all criminals are bad. Some  criminals are just framed up and  there are still some religious people that are kindhearted
marjoree

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:48:20 AM

Do not summarize all religious people are bad because that makes you a judgemental. Maybe it depends on the doctrines of your religion because if it only wants good for its people and sharing your blessing as a donation is not a bad practice because its your choice to give

buldog16

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:00:47 AM

religious people are bad ?? i'm not sure about that.
if you find some religious people but they do something bad, i think they don't understand what they learn in their religion.
according to all religion in this world. they ask to the follower doing good thing.

kuyaJ

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:31:09 AM

It depends on religion, if they control their members by bad influence so they might influence their members by bad rules or not good rules so it is depend on person who influence their members.

musharaf

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:42:44 AM

Bad and Good both are exist in the world.
It is not attached with the religion its upto the person that if they are good they will make the religon good to others .

musharaf

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:51:19 AM

No I don't agree that it is religious people are bad .some of them are bad but we cant criticize at all.
I Believe that lots of people are in the world they are not religious but they are bad. They are involved in such bad activities.

Creating N Action

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:10:26 PM

I don't believe that all religious people are bad since today there are still many religious people that lives morally and do good things. Maybe we can say that they are, still they are person like us that makes mistakes and commit things that will hurt other people. Despite these flaws, good deeds of them arises and at the end of the day they still embraces the God and regretted what they have done. With these, it is charged that they are good person.

SugoiSenpai

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

Religions are not bad at all, because it can guide us to be a better person, but some religion also brainwash people who are easily provoked by words, and those religions are bad to our society. I am affiliated with a religion myself, but I only do it because I wanted to be a better person. I have an openmind in all things, I personally, don't believe in any "Gods" I just join religions for moral conducts sake to help me be a better person. In my own Point of View, religions are just the basis of our actions, it guides us to do what is right and avoid what is evil, it is not what we must believe but rather what we must do.

QueenOf

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:53:22 AM

No, religion never teach evils, people became evil by reason of religion is the wrong person to interpret or understand fully about religion, people are making religion becomes evil, is not a religion that makes people become evil.

jonnybravo0411

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

I do not think that all religions are bad if they are not taken too close to heart. Many religious people normally interact with other people and do no harm.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

All religious people are bad ? I dont egree this idea because i have friends as religious people from different countries and they are good people but i think bad people can be in religious people but it is not mean all religious people will be bad.

Boys27

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

I think it is good because religion teaches goodness not evil, so I believe that religion will make me a good person.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    GITTO PROJECT    Peer To Peer Car Rental    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  White Paper    Twitter    Telegram    ANN Thread 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ICO | December 14-28     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gerharde

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:37:58 AM

No, I don’t believe that all religious people are bad. Its just that they have a different perspective on how they view things and how they perceive things. Which most of the times revolves around their doctrine and beliefs.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
BitSin

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

All people are we can say "bad", so we can say that religious people are also bad because they are humans too just like us. But the difference of people that are religious from other people is that they are trying to correct their bad actions and trying to do good and follow what their God is telling them what to do. Unlike people that are not religious, religious people have standards that they are following, non religious people do not. They do what ever they want as long as they are not gonna put to jail. non religious people do things that makes them happy and satisfy which is impossible because people don't have satisfaction unless the don't look to others. But religious people do things to make their God happy. That's the difference between them.
Cloak1

Activity: 266

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

We can't judge all religions are bad. As I know all religions teach a similar thing that is goodness. No religion which teaches bad things.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Sithara007

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

No religion which teaches bad things.

I have to disagree with that. There are certain religions which teaches bad things. Being a Hindu, I have to say that there are a lot of bad things in Hinduism as well, such as the caste system. Talking about other religions, Christians believe that anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus will go to hell after their death. And Islam urges its followers to wage jihad against the infidels.

Sehorn 666

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:26:22 AM

all religious are good so good but most of religious people are bad

that not mean religious are bad but religious people from Islam and other have full responsible of terrorism
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:24:41 AM

maybe our opinion is different, I think religious people are not always bad or bad, because no religion teaches its followers to do bad or evil things to others despite having different beliefs.
even I am also friends and associate with people who have different religions, we can all understand each other and not mix up our friendship with our religion so that we can all remain peace without dispute.

Techius

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:33:53 AM

No, not all religious are bad. But most bad people are religious (mainly Muslim).
Armada-Oil

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

Most probably ohers would say yes and no. For me it really doesn't matter whether you are a religious person or not. But, if you the faith and a humble heart through God, you'll definitely a good one. Also, having a relationship in God does have a great impact to become a righteous person, but if you fail to love your enemies and neighbors, you'll definitely judged by others. And God will condemn you.
01asd

Because asd is where we put our fingers.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:21:56 AM

No, not all religious are bad. But most bad people are religious (mainly Muslim).

Let us think about it. There's a lot of scientist and inventors that are religious. There is Catholic and Muslims. They are not stupid people.

What do you think will happen if there is no religion in this world ? The world will be destroyed ! What happen if there is no moral and rules ? There will always be a war. Religion is what makes the world keep spinning. I cannot imagine a world without God, a life without purpose.

Religion are not bad. They teach us about peace and love. If something teach us to hate each other, that is not a religion. All muslims are not bad, some of them just get brainwashed so they kill people.

SonOfNorth

English ► Finnish translator

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

Let us think about it. There's a lot of scientist and inventors that are religious. There is Catholic and Muslims. They are not stupid people.

Nobody is saying otherwise, so why bring up this point? It has nothing to do with what you quoted.

What do you think will happen if there is no religion in this world ? The world will be destroyed !

Citation needed.

What happen if there is no moral and rules ?

Morality would't disappear anywhere with religions gone - hell, only a very tiny fraction of religious fundamentalists follow their own religion to a tee. Doesn't take a smart person to see that as such morality is entirely subjective thing, not bound by any religion.

There will always be a war.

Sure will, either because of religious differences of because of pure greed, which in many cases uses religion to justify its actions. We agree on this point.

I cannot imagine a world without God, a life without purpose.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity

Religion are not bad. They teach us about peace and love. If something teach us to hate each other, that is not a religion. All muslims are not bad, some of them just get brainwashed so they kill people.

You're mixing up so many things here it's not even funny anymore. Yes, many (most?) religions include parts of peace, love and happiness. Generally they follow after those parts which are led by the sword. And right, not all muslims are bad; some of them just actually follow their holy book, while others watch by and allow that to happen.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
Claim Your Ethereum Mining Colony and Get 20% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts September 20◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WrapAround20mm

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:27:46 AM

We cannot say all the religious people are bad. We're all have different personalities and attitudes in life. One of us are not a religious person but have the faith in God and truly believes in Him. But most of the time, a righteous person are often religious. They don't allow negative attitudes in their life. So, we cannot consider them as a bad person.
smendrich

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:25:14 PM

Now in the world an extraordinary number of all kinds of religions. It is correct if it preaches to give love and happiness to the world. But if this religion requires murder, physical punishment, violence, committing crimes - is this religion? This is a real sect! Religion should make a person better.
In addition, every person should have common sense and do not trust blindly the religion and the covenants that she preaches. for in every religion there are very strange provisions.
Sidiq SP

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:40:29 PM

I think religious people is a good people not a bad people,maybe some people there are so, but that I think only a person,he who is religious must have been directed to a good way

01asd

Because asd is where we put our fingers.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:54:44 AM

You're mixing up so many things here it's not even funny anymore. Yes, many (most?) religions include parts of peace, love and happiness. Generally they follow after those parts which are led by the sword. And right, not all muslims are bad; some of them just actually follow their holy book, while others watch by and allow that to happen.

Yes, but most of them misunderstand their holy book.

eann014

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

We have our own mind and we can make our own decision, if you don't want to be with their religion then go out! I don't think that they are poisoning our mind because just like me, I have mind and I can decide with my own if I really wanted to be in that religion. What more important is that, we know what we are believing and we all have faith in God. 

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nakakapagpabagabag

CARTAXI: TOW TRUCKS

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:24:19 PM

Is it not for me, if their brain is poisoned? and is religiously harmful? That's where their effect was. They will be bad, but not, like I'm a catholic, I'm not religious enough to be with me. It's even better for me, I'm well-mannered, somebody is joking and caring is that it's our only god that we will not be neglected at any time Smiley. It's just not a bad thing to be religious, just bad is the belief that you should not believe you just poison your mind  Undecided.

ghost424

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:43:45 PM

Not all religious people are bad. Religious people choose only on what they believe in.

Some religion are pure. Muslims follow the Quran.
Catholics follow their Pope.
Some religion follow the Bible.

But still i do not believe that all Religious people are bad. Other Religion offer help in mental health. Some offer help in materialistic need.
So in general, not all religious people are bad.

electroneum.com | ICO ▶ 14th Sept
SunofGold

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:47:21 PM

Do you mean all the faithful are good people? I know the family they witness Jehovah at the same time they mock the animals and beat their son .. but for their brothers they are all lovely and ideal and at home when no one sees the sadists.

Sithara007

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:15:39 AM

Do you mean all the faithful are good people? I know the family they witness Jehovah at the same time they mock the animals and beat their son .. but for their brothers they are all lovely and ideal and at home when no one sees the sadists.

Jehovah's witnesses are a bunch of crazy people. Please stay away from them. These people refuse modern medicine and treatment options such as blood transfusions. In my area, a few years back there was an incident when a kid belonging to this sect died after the parents refused the doctors to perform blood transfusion to save him.

Pompa

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

No I don't believe that all of religious is not bad..all peoples is not desame that's all.

tsinelas

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:55:14 AM

No. they just follow what they believe is right according to their religion. There are things that may look bad according to our eyes but may be good base on their beliefs. It's a matter of perspective.

ibrohim

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

in my perspective, religious people is people who do the obligation in their religion and avoid the prohibition in the religion. people who do bad thing is not categorized as religious people although their appearance is like good people. religious people don't do anything bad which is forbidden to do based on the regulation in the religion.

kendra1107

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

Not all. We can never generalize. Religion for me is the most sensitive topic out there. The clash of faiths could be deadly as time has proven. But I don't think that religion is what makes people bad or evil. It's the people themselves who chose to be evil.

Genemind

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:56:29 PM

Religion doesn't put a brand on you, having a religion doesn't make you good or bad. So, I think not all religious are good or bad. I think kindness can come from anyone, even if you have or don't have a religion. Even if you have a religion as long as you're doing bad things, religion won't save you.

Latviand

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

I think that this is a misconception that not all religious people are bad and not all bad people are as worse as those who are in a religion. What most people think of religious people are that they are hypocrites and that they are self righteous which they automatically egquate to being worse and bad and they genralize the people who are in it. WHile I however believe that there are people who are there who p[ractice being good and wants to be good.

hyunee

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:21:29 AM

No. It is just a misunderstanding I think. For me having a religion is just believing and having faith but not pushing people to believe what I believed and to have faith to what I have faith in.

wolf1k

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:17:54 AM

Religion does not poison people.
People that are poisoned already use religion as an excuse for being arseholes.
Religion doesn't make people good or bad, but who they are as a person. People that start shoving their religion on other's throat are what's wrong with the whole religion discussion. I think one should not judge based on religion,ethnicity or whatever.
alisapro1

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:58:22 AM

Of course I don't. Who even suggested this??
riceyunita

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:12:31 AM

no, I don't
I am a religious people and i'am not bad

=ryp=
rhomzkie26

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

Of course not, Not all religious group member are bad, but it can be deny that most of their member are really bad and great pretender to their brother and sisters. This is was my observation only every time I go to church.

ROB18

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

Of course not. Its the same thing that all un-religious people are bad. I don't believe it either.  It's not the religion make the person bad or good, it is still base on what kind of heart he/she had. Humanity is all there is. That's all we have in common.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
Shikaina

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

By saying this you are trying to say that all religions have the same teachings and all have the same values. Not all religions in the world influence bad to their followers as not all men are bad. There are religions that teach their dollowers to murder and destroy but there are thise who teach to love, forgive and understand. So i dont think love and forgiveness and understanding poison people. 

dD.rank

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

It was thought inappropriate because, in my opinion there is no religion that teaches a man to be evil and anyone who does evil there will be penalty brgitulah all religions say it. In fact evil or good person it looks from the way he thought especially its environment whether it's family or community.

jiamileshuai

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:46:00 PM

How could you think like that?
bad or good human are not determined by the religious. Religion has and teach good norms for the adherent. There are no religion teaching bad such you think. If you think that religious makes people bad, so most of people in this world are bad, because most of people have religion. As human being, we are born such as a piece of paper, we are nothing unless the environment shapes us. While people grow older, they have to think which something good or bad.
It is extremely wrong if religious people are bad. 

Joshapat

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

I do not believe, if they are obedient to their religion then they become good people and beneficial to fellow human beings. I think if something goes wrong then do not blame the good.

inevertell

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

I don’t think so  good and bad people are every in every religion but it doesn’t mean that all religious  people are bad but according to me there is no religion in the world who teach their follower wrong way but every religion mostly teach the right t path to their follower.
emmybd

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

I don't think so, I think some of them are good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
Cruzifer

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:37:12 PM

It started with war, they used religion to make people believe in god so that they will have no fear in death. The high ranks of the religious people knows the truth that everything is not sure at it is but sure to the people that it is. I think they are both for bad and good? Good for the minds because it removes fear of death but in bad is the truth behind the belief.
Arkham Knight

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:33:27 AM

Yes, I agree that religion has made people do a lot of crazy things but it doesn't necessarily mean that religious people are all bad. They are blinded by their false leaders and just listen whatever he tells them to do. The teachings of God is very clear and that is love one another but not the homo thing.

KroFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Yes, I agree that religion has made people do a lot of crazy things but it doesn't necessarily mean that religious people are all bad. They are blinded by their false leaders and just listen whatever he tells them to do. The teachings of God is very clear and that is love one another but not the homo thing.

Religion does not teach us to kill or harm others. Just some people are crazy and cover up their frustration with the help of religion. Those who use religion to improve their lives do not do badly for others.

riyad

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Actually no.Some religious people are bad but not all.Everything has two sides, one good and opposite one is bad.
bgaf

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:49:00 PM

Well, I don't believe that religion makes someone good or bad. It's true that there are religious people who are hypocrites and bad, however, there are people who are religious who are really kind and caring. Same goes with people who don't have a religion.

Williamsss

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

NO i think religious is important thing Because it give answers that mind not ans

religious are only rules

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
tamanegi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

I saw young children with a strong foundation of their religion makes them a better person. They have been fed with good teachings, and that is the reason why until now religion is undying. What good they have learned is what they are still teaching up to now.

skillink

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:53:53 AM

On the contrary, religion teaches about patience, about doing good and helping each other. The law of true Religion is a pure Law of God, not of human intervention.

Zemomtum

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

Religious people are not bad, there are so many people who disparage their beliefs. So then those people would just have to believe in their own beliefs. Let it be, you have your own beliefs too? than one most religious people have god fears but as Catholics I believe there is a god who listens to us and guides and helps whenever we need help. God has purposed us to have our own beliefs so that we can learn to make the right and wrong decisions. There are others who move religion because it is more comfortable and favorable to him than his usual religion. It's just messy but I do not think they're bad people, they do not worship Satan right? The evil is the one who opposes and hates our god Undecided.

inevertell

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:00:21 PM

people are not becomes good or bad from religion. I think every religion have a concept of making or giving right way to their follower. People to become good or bad according to their own character.
popcorn1

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:09:05 PM

Religious people are the most horrible people of all..
And hypocrites to boot..
Flying Hellfish

Activity: 846

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

Some People are good, some bad.  Belief in religion itself doesn't immediately force you into one camp or the other.  But this old question always comes to mind when I hear this type of discussion.

Q:  How do you make a good person do evil things?
A:  Teach them religion.

It seems impossible to deny that millions of good people throughout history have done evil things in the name of god. Normal, good people lead astray by some nutjobs interpretation of what is supposedly divine..

That's poisonous IMO.
nwahshearthiad

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

In my opinion, not all of the religious people are bad, other religious people are also good. I think it is not about being religous that people think they are bad. It's just that some pretends to be religious to pretend.

Joyceshiroor

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

No ways it can be bad. Every person has the right to follow his religions and customs and I think I do believe in all religions
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:36:47 AM

As a Christian, I would politely disagree with your position.
WannaCry

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

I think at the end of the day, the people are still the ones who decide whether to do bad or good. Most of us just see what their religions are, but we don't see that it is the people themselves that do the act. Therefore, we don't need religion to do bad.

Gladz29

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

It depends to people.. Because there are two person in the world the bad influence and a good influence... But not all the religious people are bad...
So if you believe in GOD no one can destroy your faith...
TheGodFather

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

Religion is supposed to keep man or humanity in the right track bu cultivating his or her morals  the hardest part to accet and in a bit I agree is that not all religious people are good. While I also think that it is unfair to brand all religious people to be bad.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

moroccan

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

Ponylon

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

definitely no. To me it doesn't make any difference if the person is religious or not, everyone has the right to believe in anything they want to, and that shouldn't affect our perception of that person. There is a lot of "blame games" going on and generalizations, especially for the muslims, which is really hard to watch. We're segregating people based on their beliefs which is just as racist and wrong as segregating them for their looks/skin colour/ethnicity. Religion is a fundamental part of society, and even if it's going to dissapear (probably never fully) we have to learn how to respect people with such beliefs and offer them the same environment we would like to be offered, in case that we were regligious as well.
z38630610

Activity: 515

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:00:46 PM

Religion is nebulous subject that can not be proved. It gives shape to the humanity with saying people what they don't have to behave like. You are right about poisoning people. But it doesn't mean every religious people are bad. Of course there are good people inside them. According to your opinion, religious people may think that all of atheist people are bad.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
perfectliberty

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:38:56 AM

Not all religious people are bad. Maybe there are some but not all. Religious people oughts to represent God. Cults are bad. They're doing religious works but they're just taking advantage of it. Cults doesn't really teach good deeds. Sometimes, their leaders are the ones who commit crimes like raping their cult members. Religion can't save us. Only the good Lord Jesus can save us from eternal damnation.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

No i don't believe so. Religion is never bad, wrong interpretation of religion is what cause problems. Also some people tend to impose their religious values upon others. These kinds of things turn then bad. No religion teaches doing wrong. But when people think religion is above everything, above humanity, above mankind, then hey go to any extent to defend their religious point of view an thus it creates criminal minds and hence makes them bad.
Renzyp

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

No I don’t believe that all religious people are bad!  Have religioun that’s teaching good thing !! We need only to Lesten, fallow and accept what is true, if we are open mineded we don’t need to ask we serching who’s the real god! So that we foundout :-) I like to know too everything ,,,,,
im posible

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

No,  i dont believe it.  When a religious person does bad rights be it violence, oppression or discrimination.  the fault lies not in his religion but rather in his person.  As smartphones will be good and beneficial if those who control them are good and wise but can also be a tool of moral destruction, distancing the near, and other bad things if the user is also not a good and wise.
Nambuwan

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

Not all religions are bad, but it is the people that are bad. Religions are not the one that will save them from going to hell. Only the Lord will save them. But all they can think of is making their religion rich and making their popullation larger without having a relationship with God which is the most important thing.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.