Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ?  (Read 3818 times)
salinizm (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:28:03 AM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:06:16 AM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Religion does poison your mind, reduce your status in society, and limit your ability to think for yourself.

But as long as you don't attempt to push your religion on other people, you can think whatever fairy tale you want.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
!saac

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:07:27 AM

religious people are so good but bad know about religion make them bad
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

Man, it isn't the religion which is poisoning peoples soul and mindset actually if you truly know religion it means something very different I have read 3 holy scriptures and none of them demand violence. One's soul and mindset can only be poisoned by ones thought and views about various things. it is humans who think violence and war are the solutions to all but it is not the solution. Mans evil thoughts and greed have taken over him poisoning his soul and mind.As far as I know in the name of religion, many wrong things have been practised in the past and still continuing to some extent but that doesn't mean  that religion said to do this thing there were a few people who wanted to spread their religion and used their power to do so and people think it was religion that said it. I would say the religion better than Christianity Hinduism Islam is Humanity which should be actually practised by everyone rather than other religions Humanity is the greatest of all one should have.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:30:00 AM

Religion does poison your mind, reduce your status in society, and limit your ability to think for yourself.

But as long as you don't attempt to push your religion on other people, you can think whatever fairy tale you want.  Smiley
IT will only limit your ability to think only if you believe blindly if you don't it can't limit we are in the 21st century we can't just blindly believe in things.
In today's date, we actually follow a religion just for namesake we don't even know what our religion says it's the religious leaders who fcking poison our mind and thoughts we just do what they tell believing they are saying it so that means it is right. The country where I live is the home to this problem of religious leaders believe me more than Political leaders capitalists here the religious leaders have more influence here and people here are dumb to follow them blindly.
cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

Of course. Religions should not exist in the 21st century. Morality should be something human, not something that dictates a higher being. And so it happens, that is still attributed the good and bad things of the human being to a God or whatever they want to call it.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

There are many religion around the world.  And some people are devoted unto their religion and we call it religious people.  Religious people live according to their respective beliefs but unfortunately, some religious people become too much fanatic on their belief thinking of themselves that they are more just compare to other people that leads to judging other's belief.  When that happen, it turns the good thing into bad side. In my personal experience, It is better to be with the company of spiritual people rather than the religious one.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

Do you believe all of the religious people are bad? No.

There are bad in every religion. Worst are those who have a religion of non-religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

people whose religion life will be harmonious,
religious people have a clean heart.
but why any religious people do evil !!!!
his answer '; he embraced religion merely a formality, he did not know what is god ..
he does not know the meaning of loving fellow beings

Symphony_fr

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:25:18 PM

people whose religion life will be harmonious,
religious people have a clean heart.
but why any religious people do evil !!!!
his answer '; he embraced religion merely a formality, he did not know what is god ..
he does not know the meaning of loving fellow beings

Many people really do not understand the meaning of their religion and all their bad deeds want to cover up this way. First you need to open your heart to God, and then learn about religion.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1820
Merit: 370

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

I don't think that all religious people are bad because some religious people really help other people without expecting any reward, but i also think that most religious people are bad, they are basically the cancer of our society.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:16:26 PM

I don't think that all religious people are bad because some religious people really help other people without expecting any reward, but i also think that most religious people are bad, they are basically the cancer of our society.

I agree. Just because you have a religion of non-religion, doesn't mean you are as bad as some people of other religions... or even of the same religion as you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

No, i believe that religious people is not all bad, because it is the way for us to come with god, so what is bad about that?  It will help us to learn about bible. I don't think that there is a bad religion, it is depends on what we believe  .
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:22:58 PM

No. Because the traits of the people doesn't depends on its religion. It is depends on themselves on how they be. Not all religious people are bad. Maybe we can say that they are bad only because of the thing that we don't see as a good thing and as a sin. But being a bad person is depends on the people oh how they handle their mindset.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

No, i believe that religious people is not all bad, because it is the way for us to come with god, so what is bad about that?  It will help us to learn about bible. I don't think that there is a bad religion, it is depends on what we believe  .
I agree with you. Religion is not bad, so is religion. Faith in one's religion will make them perfect in character, in thought, in action. These are things that the law sometimes does not do. So the basic religious people are good.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:20:10 PM

religion is used as excuse for war and world manipulation the religious people are not bad.. the people who use the religion for their purposes are bad
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

I think religious people are good, if people are religious but doing bad things means he does not run his religion well, because according to me religion teaches kindness and does not teach evil

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:55:19 PM

do you think so? religion does not poison anyone, religion does not teach bad things, religion also teaches us about love to fellow human beings.
perhaps you need to learn deeper and more confidently to feel what the benefits of religion are for us, there is still a lot of goodness done by religious people around us, and we will always get directions from God in living our lives for the better.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

If a religion poisons someone and teaches them to do atrocities like murdering and killing those who don't share their views, I will not call it a religion but rather a terrorist group. Religion should rather teach us to live in harmony with each other.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆