Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 09:34:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Random find: About closing miners in China. I do NOT know if true or not!  (Read 113 times)
fne

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:16:11 AM

I do NOT know if this is true or not. Just found it randomly:

http://www.pfhub.com/pboc-shutting-chinese-miners-exchanges-bitcoin-btc-euthreum-eth-1692/

It’s been a long week and I’m back from China. I was in meetings with business partners who have vested interest in several large scale cryptocurrency mining farms. Rumors of China shutting down companies who run ICO’s and Chinese exchanges being shutdown is what landed me here. The goal of our meeting was to devise a plan on how to make sure our investments were safe. This meant understanding exactly what Chinese regulators require from miners and making sure they meet those obligations. As it turns out none of that matters because China intends to not only take down exchanges but mining farms as well. BTCChina, OKCoin and Huobi are the three I know of that will be shut down. This isn’t the first time PBOC has taken shots at the crypto world but this time feels different. As of Wednesday the 13th we pulled funding from two farms and are exploring our options with the third.

Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.