Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY]🌟 [ICO COMPLETED]🌟 ALTOCAR - REVOLUTION IN TAXI! 🌟  (Read 6687 times)
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:30:35 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 12:31:31 PM by Andrei_Workout

News from telegram: negotiations for the sale of partners (more than 60 thousand participants) of the courier segment.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

Well the guys were worried for nothing, as last week came Tuesday and the table is updated, all steaks recorded, so watch your reports and enjoy, congratulations to all.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

Hi Dev,

I posted to a group of more than 100,000 people in facebook but only got 10 in stakes. Date is 06/11/2017. This is the link. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebitcoinhustler/permalink/1809455642685869/

Please update. Thank you.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
neeviktor (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:56:59 AM

Good afternoon! There are a couple of options for the outcome of the events, but so far we will not voice them. Which of the options will be implemented will be clear on November 10, as well, if no option works, then the plan "B" will be implemented, which will also be announced on November 10. Patience)
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:02:38 PM

Hi i tried to register into translation campaign but i saw that you don't need my language so if you will change your decision then i will like to translate it, my language is polish, also i don't have any experience with translating on bitcointalk yet, so that's why i don't want a lot 20-30 will be fine if it's to much then you can decrease it.

If you will like to have my translation then let me know on my email Smiley

Email: cesarzgamer@gmail.com
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

Good afternoon! There are a couple of options for the outcome of the events, but so far we will not voice them. Which of the options will be implemented will be clear on November 10, as well, if no option works, then the plan "B" will be implemented, which will also be announced on November 10. Patience)
hi dev
today is november 10, and i see ICO is over but not yet reached soft cap. So what's the result for us here

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

And here is the good news on closing ISO. How do you plan "B"? As promised, investors get all back and Bautista will pay everything as promised on 14 November.

AlexanderAltoCar

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

AltoCar - Revolution in taxi

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS OF ALTOCAR ICO!

ICO is completed, we thank everyone who participated and supported us! While the ICO process, 2,146,346 ALTOCAR tokens were sold for $ 2,500,000 (as of November 10, 2017). Under the terms of the ICO, the softcap was $ 3,600,000. We remind you that under the terms of the ICO, the invested funds must be returned to the ICO participants. Also we remind that presale was successful in July-August with $ 300 000 equivalent in ALTOCAR tokens.

The reasons why the ICO did not take place in full power (in our opinion):

Most investors (by the way, members of the bounty campaign too) prefer to invest in tokens based on ETHEREUM, and not on WAVES
We were in three forks (Bitcoin CASH, Bitcoin GOLD, Segwit2x). Many investors, including those with whom we regularly met, kept funds for this reason. Also, due to forks, bitcoin showed great growth in a short time.
During this period, a large number of ICO came out and we simply disappeared in this mass
Perhaps we did not fully communicate the essence of our project to the community
In some moments, we were brought up by partners in advertising
Many investors informed us that they are interested in purchasing tokens after the ICO from the exchanges

On ICO:
Due to the fact that the soft-cap wasn't achieved, the funds will be returned to the ICO participants within 14 days (until 24.11.2017). We believe that this will be correct in relation to all participants.

On PRESALE:
Since the presale passed successfully - the tokens will be transferred to the participants of the presale in full. Also, the presale participants will be subject to the conditions that were specified during the presale.

WE WORK FURTHER, MEET - PLAN "B"!

WE REMIND YOU THAT WE ARE ALREADY WORKING COMPANY, A COMPANY THAT ALREADY MAKES INCOME, SO WE CONTINUE OUR WORK AND IMPLEMENTING TOKENS TO THE SERVICE, NOT LOOKING AT ANYTHING!

In the ICO process, we also negotiated with classical venture investors who invest in the development of companies through fiat money. At the moment, negotiations with a large fund and several large private investors on investing a significant amount in the development of AltoCar are quite positive. The funds will be used to scale up business in the big cities of Russia. The franchise will also be available for purchase.

Tokens will be introduced into the service economy and placed on stock exchanges, as it was planned in our White Paper. First of all, we will start using ALTOCAR tokens in Kazan, where we have been working successfully for more than 2 years. Tokens will be used by customers, drivers, partners and other stakeholders. The road map will be finalized.

During the presale, airdrop and bounty campaign, 1 110 550 ALTOCAR tokens were sold.

Under the terms of the ICO, the tokens will be distributed as follows (in proportion):

Participants of the PRESALE, bounty, airdrop (70%) - 1 110 550 ALTOCAR
For introduction into the economy of service and founders (30%) - 475 950 ALTOCAR.
Total remains on the market - 1,586,500 ALTOCAR.

The remaining 30,413,500 tokens will be burned. The address of the wallet to which the tokens to be burned will be sent - will be reported publicly.

All participants of the presale, airdrop, bounty campaigns will get ALTOCAR tokens in full, and within the specified period (within 7 days after the completion of the ICO), according to their shares.

If there are ICO investors who wish to leave ALTOCAR tokens and do not receive a refund - write to us from their email (which is the login on dashboard.altocar-ico.com). You will get ALTOCAR tokens.

The ALTOCAR tokens will be available today at the DEX exchange. Within two weeks, the tokens will be placed on the Tidex exchange. Also, we are negotiating with HitBTC.

ATTENTION TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE BOUNTY!

As the work on the service continues, we will have additional offers for participation. It will be necessary to distribute our news, we are ready to give tokens for this.

Our assumptions about the cost of the ALTOCAR token for the next 6 months:

In the first month / second month after the distribution of the tokens, we expect a drop in value, which is due to the fact that the tokens will be sold by the bounty campaign participants.
Further, after the introduction of ALTOCAR tokens into the service economy, demand for it is expected to rise among the members of the AltoCar service itself.

From our side, we will make efforts to develop the ALTOCAR service and token. Stay in groups in telegram and social networks, we will share news on the project.

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION, EVERYTHING IS OK, THE WORK CONTINUES, ALTOCAR WILL GO FURTHER! 😉

Team AltoCar, CEO Alexander Bobylev.

Pavel2406

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:27:31 PM

Hi Dev,

I posted to a group of more than 100,000 people in facebook but only got 10 in stakes. Date is 07.11.2017 22:51:53.
This is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebitcoinhustler/permalink/1810101679287932/

Please update. Thank you.
iwanofc

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:18:05 AM

i joined signature campaign Smiley
congratulations for ico success i hope the price of token altocar can reach $ 10
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:43:25 AM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS OF ALTOCAR ICO!

All participants of the presale, airdrop, bounty campaigns will get ALTOCAR tokens in full, and within the specified period (within 7 days after the completion of the ICO), according to their shares.

Team AltoCar, CEO Alexander Bobylev.
Hi dev
I got the news that all presale participants, airdrop, bounty campaigns will get full ALTOCAR tokens, if so I want to tell my WAVES address is on 3PPBc8o6XfJksAE7ryUS45tNnJm3oHViuQo

You can send my gift to that address. I have followed a bounty campaign to create articles with username: asrinur

By the way, all the teams have worked hard for ico implementation. thank you for your dedication.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:32:39 AM

I had participated in the Hindi translation campaign. My waves address is: 3PJFwAmMwmSAxGDFyy8X1koQmgpN6p1ueJd

iwanofc

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:51:22 AM

helo dev , bounty campaign is over ?
thank and i hope this is ico success
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

joined airdrop Thx dev

when the airdrop is scheduled

_Sergo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:37:58 AM

helo dev , bounty campaign is over ?
thank and i hope this is ico success
not quite over. Passes to the other smoothly. Follow the news.

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:46:56 AM

I had participated in the Hindi translation campaign. My waves address is: 3PJFwAmMwmSAxGDFyy8X1koQmgpN6p1ueJd
This address must be entered in the office where you registered in the bounty. . My waves address is: 3PJFwAmMwmSAxGDFyy8X1koQmgpN6p1ueJd

AlexanderAltoCar

Activity: 196

AltoCar - Revolution in taxi

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

Tokens can now be purchased on the DEX exchange in pairs:

ALTOCAR/BTC
ALTOCAR/ETH
ALTOCAR/WAVES

_Sergo

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:03:22 AM

Tokens can now be purchased on the DEX exchange in pairs:

ALTOCAR/BTC
ALTOCAR/ETH
ALTOCAR/WAVES
Is it already going on? There 2 factor identification ?. Is there a deal already?

maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

Tomorrow it's the last bounty day! I'm very proud to have dedicated time to this project

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Dimonxxx

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:11:23 AM

Hi Waiting for 17 Nov ..remuneration for the work done and of course follow the development and work on... Today has already appeared in the tables of charges on the bounty of the company in tokens ,the team works honestly and punctually
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: