Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All in one forex video course  (Read 226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stephthe76er (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Way To Be Successful

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:55:00 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 07:40:56 PM by stephthe76er

Would You Like To Start Making A Full Time Income From Home By Forex Trading 1-2 Hours A Day?]

YES I Would!

Well how much money would you really need a month to make that happen?

Now take out these expenses from your answer...
Minus Travel Costs - You trade Forex From Home.

Minus Expensive lunches, random spends & borrowing colleagues money - You eat the food in your fridge.

The program gave him a strategy which can pull in good income

- As you can see in the post from our private Forex community he made a 13% profit which was AU$1,793 profit in one day where for the most part he was sleeping and then woke up to stay healthy by going to the gym. He is based in Australia so you can see this is not just based on one location but works pretty much wherever you are in the world.

He was working when he started the program

- The strategy in the program teaches how to do it in just 1-2 hours a day so even though he worked at the time it didn't matter. He could still do it. And as you can see he was still able to make good money.

He was in a different location

- Like mentioned above, he lives in Australia. I currently live in the UK and we both use the same strategy which works all times of the day. I have many students in the US as well so it doesn't matter where you live I can help you with this strategy.

Price - $2,997 $70

File Size - 907MB

Skype - Stevenm_media

Product - Video Course

Autobuy - Visit Here

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: