Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Btc drop near 2k?  (Read 3693 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:57:56 PM

I do not think it will happen in the near future.
even when china began to ban ico, and dismissed the exchanger, bitcoin prices went back up. Well, when the bitcoin price drops, I just see it as an opportunity.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:02:54 PM

I felt like I missed a great opportunity at selling high and buying low when it reached 5k and drop to 4k a couple of days ago. Now it happened again from 4k to 3k. You think it will happen a third time, from 3k to 2k?
you should not wait for that as this may not happen this year. Bitcoin fell from the recent high of $5000 to below $2976 because people sell on panic having seeing bitcoin being attacked by Chinese regulatory agency and unprofessional comment made by jamie Dimon that bitcoin is a fraud. As at yesterday bitcoin break $4000 resistant area and is doing correction around $4000 and $3,980. I think we should hope for more up raise in days to come.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:09:52 PM

I felt like I missed a great opportunity at selling high and buying low when it reached 5k and drop to 4k a couple of days ago. Now it happened again from 4k to 3k. You think it will happen a third time, from 3k to 2k?

Well basing from what is happening now, it looks like there is no more chance that it will drop to $2,000. I guess it will never again drop anything below $3,000 based from what just happened a few days ago. So the best time, I think, to buy bitcoins is now, since the prices are not yet sky high. I do think by the end of the year, prices will even reach $10,000.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:20:24 AM

Well basing from what is happening now, it looks like there is no more chance that it will drop to $2,000. I guess it will never again drop anything below $3,000 based from what just happened a few days ago. So the best time, I think, to buy bitcoins is now, since the prices are not yet sky high. I do think by the end of the year, prices will even reach $10,000.
Just because the market has calmed down, it doesn't automatically mean that there won't be any more panic selling that might tank the market below the $3000 mark again ~ never take anything for granted in this market so easily!

This market is always the same ~ when the price would keep dropping further below the $3000 mark, people would speculate about even lower levels, but now the price has gone up, people suddenly turned into bulls again. Roll Eyes

People keep adjusting their predictions by the market's fluctuations, and this shows to me that people are here only to gamble on short term outcomes, and not to take a long term position in this market.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:46:39 AM

even when china began to ban ico, and dismissed the exchanger, bitcoin prices went back up. Well, when the bitcoin price drops, I just see it as an opportunity.
Why I will not be annoyed on such a lame prediction and I think not it is not possible that bitcoin can down to such a lowest price. I don’t understand that how a man can predict bitcoin as to the lowest price although they see that people are demanding for bitcoin in the market and with a great insist they are ready to buy bitcoin but the bitcoin holder are not ready to sale out their bitcoin now because they are waiting for good price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:24:34 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 08:09:45 AM by mharz

Why I will not be annoyed on such a lame prediction and I think not it is not possible that bitcoin can down to such a lowest price. I don’t understand that how a man can predict bitcoin as to the lowest price although they see that people are demanding for bitcoin in the market and with a great insist they are ready to buy bitcoin but the bitcoin holder are not ready to sale out their bitcoin now because they are waiting for good price.
In this speculation you degrade the credibility of bitcoin in the market, because you down too much the name of bitcoin using their price. However, I do believe that in this thread many users are disagree due to unacceptable future price of bitcoin. Now the value of bitcoin in the market was increasing.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:44:23 AM

Just because the market has calmed down, it doesn't automatically mean that there won't be any more panic selling that might tank the market below the $3000 mark again ~ never take anything for granted in this market so easily!

This market is always the same ~ when the price would keep dropping further below the $3000 mark, people would speculate about even lower levels, but now the price has gone up, people suddenly turned into bulls again. Roll Eyes

People keep adjusting their predictions by the market's fluctuations, and this shows to me that people are here only to gamble on short term outcomes, and not to take a long term position in this market.

It's really possible that the price could tank again and I'm assuming that they are still Chinese investors who are still holding and waiting for the last moment before selling their coins in the Chinese local exchanges. Its still two weeks when the closure will began, so expect the unexpected in the end of the month. Maybe that's the time that those who still have enough bitcoin left in their local exchanges will dump it before the final closure of the exchanges. So the price might go back to $3000 or less if my prediction will come true.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

I think so, maybe even down to 1k. At the moment it doesn't look good for btc.

The bubble had to clap apart some day..

Unrealistic,
You do not undertand about how economy works,and absolutely lack of understanding about Bitcoin.
If we really hit $1000,we can say it's the end of the cryptoworld.do you understand how much is it ? From $5000 to $1000 ? It's more than 200%.
And how much money will lose if the price goes down that deep ? And how much people will suffer because of it ? Lastly what will goverment do if something like that will happen ?
(Look at the miners expenses,and Bitcoin users)
$2000 is understandable,and i believe it will no goes down more than that,you should know the reason why would this dump happen right ?
I would point you to the last large rallies that bitcoin has had: first to ~$32, then ~$250, and then ~$1100.  Each time, the price subsequently fell at least 75%.  I'm not saying that will happen this time, but looking at history, $1000 looks like a perfectly reasonable price to fall to.  Although, actually, I would expect there to be huge support around the last high of $1100.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

As I had observed lately those long term investors were really selling their holding due to good price of bitcoin, and also there's rumors about fall of the price. That created panic to other investors and I think it made the price drops at nearer to 2K this month, but lately price recovered after all.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

As I had observed lately those long term investors were really selling their holding due to good price of bitcoin, and also there's rumors about fall of the price. That created panic to other investors and I think it made the price drops at nearer to 2K this month, but lately price recovered after all.
It did really drop on price but not too low since the bottom was just on 2,900 price and I would say that it wont go more further to dip its price.I believe this would be the bottom for this year.Fuds would really make panic and even those long term hodlers will definitely sell some coins on their stash either on securing profits and buyback on cheaper price.This is just normal thing which signifies a healthy market after all because we wont see anytime on increasing prices.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

I was hoping it would drop a little bit lower than it did, Dimon must not be as powerful as he thought as bitcoin bounced back pretty quickly from his stupid comment.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:35 PM

Dimon's comment was hardly unprofessional, it was a prime example of market manipulation by media, as you can se here
http://fortune.com/2017/09/18/jpmorgan-buy-bitcoin-ceo-callingfraud/ he just was helping his customers to get cheap BTC, of course, he does it because is a good chap, totally not because he can make a few millions easy  Wink
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:26:10 PM

I hope it doesn't happen again. Continuing weakening of new holders bitcoin into panic and selling huge amounts, this is a bad effect i think because most will swallow the losses. Patience needed as in other types of investments.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:52:23 PM

No way, I don't think Bitcoin will go down below $4000 again after this issue is cleared!

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:07:01 PM

Probably not. you should've have bought when price went down to $3000, i was lucky my order at $3050 filled. i was wishing it go down to $2500 so i could have more bitcoins but it didn't lol. well if it does goes to $2000, i'll buy as much as i can.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:32:27 PM

No way, I don't think Bitcoin will go down below $4000 again after this issue is cleared!

IMO price needs a recovery and it gonna to hit 2500$ level again before Christmas.Emotions control the markets and that's why we see panic selling for every downtrend.It is zero sum game and smart traders will take opportunity thanks to emotions of less informed traders Wink

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

Well, i hope that is not going to happen, there would be a lot of panic selling in the market and it would make a chaos, i could not even imagine how it would be. Maybe i would fall into that fud and i dump my coins, but i dont think that bitcoin is going to go back to those levels again. That is an old period of bitcoin price, now we are going to go to $5000 for sure.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:07:21 PM

It seems that Bitcoin price had already recovered from these FUD.  We have seen Bitcoin is currently stable in trading between the current range.   I guess from here there is accumulation happening, after sometime I believe price will start to go up again since the next hardfork is just  less than 2 months away.  For sure the previous hardfork last Aug. 1 will fuel Bitcoin to rally its price and probably reach $5k plus price.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:42:17 PM

It seems that Bitcoin price had already recovered from these FUD.  We have seen Bitcoin is currently stable in trading between the current range.   I guess from here there is accumulation happening, after sometime I believe price will start to go up again since the next hardfork is just  less than 2 months away.  For sure the previous hardfork last Aug. 1 will fuel Bitcoin to rally its price and probably reach $5k plus price.
$5k must be reach around november to decemeber the same movement from past years and i think bitcoin not recovered it yet since the price of bitcoin when starting to decrease its value is around $4500 to $4800 and i think it takes longer to see back this price again except if we will heard a good news again about bitcoin and china..
For now better to keep buying bitcoin so that we can support increase its value to attract more people to invest in bitcoin ..
The movement of the price right now are good and i think there is no sign that the price will drop to 2k level.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:54:56 PM

Few days ago, bitcoin dropped back to $2987 as the lowest price after china crackdown exchanges and halt cryptocurrencies trading.
But, I doubt if bitcoin could drop to $2K, you can expect $2800 but not less than that. A storm from China has ended, even though regulators shut down all exchanges in there, people will not intrigued to sell off again, but how if they state mining pools mining bitcoin is illegal? Fortunately they do not.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: