Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Btc drop near 2k?  (Read 3689 times)
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

I felt like I missed a great opportunity at selling high and buying low when it reached 5k and drop to 4k a couple of days ago. Now it happened again from 4k to 3k. You think it will happen a third time, from 3k to 2k?
Every body want to buy bitcoin at the cheaper of $2,000 but may not be possible for now, even if China should ban bicoin, it's market value may not nosedive to the turn of $2,000. I don't see it coming though but if it eventually happen, that will create an avenue for people like me to buy more.
Of course the price of Bitcoin can not decreases to $2,000 early in this year, not easy to dump near that price while the Bitcoin community very strong as now. But, remember it does not means the price of Bitcoin never drop down to $2,000 again, it will happen in someday.

Nah, I don't think so. There's no way bitcoin is again going to be less than that (at least in the next 20 years or so).

I say, its time to buy. There'd always be the time to buy bitcoin, it has no limits. Five words I learned from my past experiences with bitcoin "Buy now or cry later!".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

I felt like I missed a great opportunity at selling high and buying low when it reached 5k and drop to 4k a couple of days ago. Now it happened again from 4k to 3k. You think it will happen a third time, from 3k to 2k?
All has the possibilities on sudden price decrease but seeing on the price support of bitcoin its hard to to believe that it would reach again 2k price.Just like yours im always regretting on not to buy on those possible bottom prices and seeing the price have climbed up and i do say to myself that i did miss again on making some good money on those movements.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:39:03 PM

I can't understand why everyone is so worried about the reduction in the price of bitcoin? Even if we assume that bitcoin price this year is $ 2000 then it will still be 2 times longer than was the price in 2016. Is that little growth!!! Everything is fine and bitcoin is growing.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

Every body want to buy bitcoin at the cheaper of $2,000 but may not be possible for now, even if China should ban bicoin, it's market value may not nosedive to the turn of $2,000. I don't see it coming though but if it eventually happen, that will create an avenue for people like me to buy more.
Of course the price of Bitcoin can not decreases to $2,000 early in this year, not easy to dump near that price while the Bitcoin community very strong as now. But, remember it does not means the price of Bitcoin never drop down to $2,000 again, it will happen in someday.

Nah, I don't think so. There's no way bitcoin is again going to be less than that (at least in the next 20 years or so).

I say, its time to buy. There'd always be the time to buy bitcoin, it has no limits. Five words I learned from my past experiences with bitcoin "Buy now or cry later!".
The price never goes low to such a price. Maybe the fluctuations might happen taking the price as low to $2500. This too doesn't have higher possibility, because when the price was around $2000 the user base was much less compared to the present. In a very small time frame very large number of people started to be a part of the cryptocurrency network making use of it on different occasions.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:12:19 PM

The issued of bitcoin banned in china made bitcoin prices a week ago when the price was close to $ 3300 I had thought the price would continue to drop even below $ 1500 but the fact is when the $ 3300 price in a day the price returned $ 3600. I think it's hard to get a price below $ 2000.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

The issued of bitcoin banned in china made bitcoin prices a week ago when the price was close to $ 3300 I had thought the price would continue to drop even below $ 1500 but the fact is when the $ 3300 price in a day the price returned $ 3600. I think it's hard to get a price below $ 2000.

This is bad excuse for taking prices down.Maybe there will be more powerful news which will affect prices more deeply.But in China's case this is zero sum game and China made first step Wink

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:28:41 PM

I can't understand why everyone is so worried about the reduction in the price of bitcoin? Even if we assume that bitcoin price this year is $ 2000 then it will still be 2 times longer than was the price in 2016. Is that little growth!!! Everything is fine and bitcoin is growing.
in fact people have good investment in bitcoin in present price therefore they are worrying about the price not to drop to such a low price ,in fact every person want to get some profit while investing some money therefore they do not want the price to fell down below 4000$ and i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will not decrease any more and now the time is to have a good increase in the price of bitcoin.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:24:32 AM

I hope you did not sell your bitcoin like those panic people.I hoard my bitcoin whatever it may happen because i bought my bitcoin at $1,800 then if it reach at $2000 i will buy more to add in my hoarding but it did not happen because the lowest reach is only at $2,8000 and now value is reaching for $4000. We dont know if there is another accurence that bitcoin will drop but if that will happen $2000 is my lowest mark to purchase.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:31:40 AM

well if some big countries again banning bitcoin there is possibility that bitcoin will go dump in 2k or worse in 1k, I hope it will not happen.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

well if some big countries again banning bitcoin there is possibility that bitcoin will go dump in 2k or worse in 1k, I hope it will not happen.

Don't even think about it. The worst had already happened in bitcoin in the recent years and its progress right now won't be stop by just one country banning it.
sanjeevtalks

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:59:10 AM

$2K for BTC is unlikely as of now unless there is a earth shattering news about it. This will start picking up and should correct itself to at least $5000 during October.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:28:23 AM

in fact people have good investment in bitcoin in present price therefore they are worrying about the price not to drop to such a low price ,in fact every person want to get some profit while investing some money therefore they do not want the price to fell down below 4000$ and i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will not decrease any more and now the time is to have a good increase in the price of bitcoin.

For every thing, their will be a  up's and down.So bitcoin also have the up's and down.You have to act wisely to get profit in bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin reaches the maximum means,don't waste the moment. Just sell Your bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin is reduced means, just brought as much as you can.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:46:51 AM

I think this will happen if the bitcoin goes down approaching 2 k because after seeing the graph g this happens when ya bitcoin can be continuously rises up to 5 k in October. Indeed the price changes are frequent but bitcoin it is just temporary until at the end shows the things that make us happy when viewing it in the price changes that occur
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:28:31 AM

I know FUD is everywhere but this won't happen. I'll be not surprised if btc lowers down at $3500 or $3000 but 2k is too impossible. The graph shows that even if bitcoin decreases it's value it always manage to recover and climb back to $4200.
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:58:13 AM

I know FUD is everywhere but this won't happen. I'll be not surprised if btc lowers down at $3500 or $3000 but 2k is too impossible. The graph shows that even if bitcoin decreases it's value it always manage to recover and climb back to $4200.
If you say bitcoin will go to $10K i think this is not FUD, bacause look at several years, from 2009 to Now. The price only gain and i never see significant decline
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

I think there no more chance that bitcoin will be drop into that price since bitcoin is already breach the wall of $4,000 dollars it may fall but in the oricw range of $3,500 only or maybe in fall from 200-300 only as the users todays they are grwiing and growing.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:46:31 PM

Bitcoin dropping near 2k usd will not happen anytime soon. Since the ICO ban in China the market already showed it is capable of adjusting and keep on going. Dropping to 3k usd and slowly it rose again to 4.2k usd. The dips can be a great opportunity to buy though. Moreover, let us anticipate November fork and drama so that we can proceed to a new fresh year of 2018 with a possibility of a new all time high.

surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:45:38 PM

You can try to wait for the Segwit 2x FUD. This is a perfectly foreseenable change and you can speculate on it. But I would suggest to buy the dip, not to short BTC. History prooves that short BTC is extremely risky.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:42:53 AM

I think that may happen but maximum chances are of the contrary to your statement. The current scenario make a little trouble to all traders but that is only for some odd reasons we only assume. I don’t think about the degrading till 2k and hope for the uphill now.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:43:15 PM

You can try to wait for the Segwit 2x FUD. This is a perfectly foreseenable change and you can speculate on it. But I would suggest to buy the dip, not to short BTC. History prooves that short BTC is extremely risky.
Can't agree with you more as your perspective of the goings-on in the industry is right on spot. The second leg of Segwit2x is a hard fork but it does not have the endorsement of bitcoin core developers and the rift if not checked or properly addressed could lead to a split in the network.

In the face of that, price of Bitcoin can be expected to drop, but it should not be a time for panicking, let the uninformed and gullible people help themselves to that luxury. You and I should instead position ourselves at the possible dip that could ensue and start mopping up as much Bitcoin as possible from the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: