Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:02:41 PM

in my opinion you can wait till segwit2x to get new btc
well i think selling anf waiting is depend on the price of bitcoin because if we are goin to hold it is really profitable but we also need to put in our mind that sometimes price of btc will go down and the certain amoubt may loose if we are goin to sell it .i believe bitcoin is really profitable in a long term of holding that is why patience is verry important in bitcoin because if we dont have patience here we cant gain a huge amount.
well yo are right patience in verry important in cryptoworld because cryptocurrency is said to be a battle of patience because some of the people here that really dont have patirnce is always end up loosing becaude bitcoin price is really unstable it can make you gain a huge amount but it can also make you loose because sometimes price  of btc is going to falling down and the who dont know about this kind of price movement may panic and they loose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:44:30 PM

Well it actually depends on whether you need cash or not. If you do, then sell it. And if not, hodl. Or for instances, how about selling it on a high price or buy dip. But I do prefer or suggest that you should wait when Bitcoin's value is on a high one, that should be really profitable.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Cooldip123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:09:33 PM

We never know whats going on in global market, the prices of bitcoin may rise rapidly or gradually it will decrease we cant predict that, but by seeing todays market the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day and the prices are also going higher and higher, so i do think that this is good time to buy a bitcoin, its a good medium to save your large amount in a safe state so its right time to buy butcoin.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:41:45 PM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
if you want to invest I think you know your answer when when you have to buy and when you have to sell because it is clear to get the advantage we buy time bitcoin price decreases and we sell when bitcoin value rises for that we must continue to follow and analyze all possibilities will occur
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
Sir,do some research on the graph of the value of bitcoins over the past few years.The value of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating but at the end it rises.So it's up to us,we shouldn't panic or waver at seeing the value of bitcoins go down instead we should hold our bitcoins and try to buy some for further investment.As you can see that the bitcoin recently crossed the milestone of $6000.Just looking the figures of the value of bitcoin pleases our eyes.It keeps on increasing.So I would suggest you to hold on to your bitcoins and try buying some bitcoins for further investment.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:52:39 PM

I can not say buy this point sell this point to effect your expectation but try to approach in different perspectives by increasing your knowledge, for example the coming fork something will change after that change try to concentrate what is going on there!
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:01:35 PM

We should sell bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is still testing on the top and it is not strong enough to stay there a lot so i think that we should sell and just wait for another dump of the price in the market and buy back again so we can increase the possible amount of bitcoin that we can buy and selling bitcoin is not bad because it is just normal for a person who want to take advantage of the volatility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

Bitcoin goes under 2000 or 1000? I don't thing so it will be possible right now. It's time to buy bitcoin. Every on know bitcoin hard frok Segwit2x Place on 16 November. After coming news  Bitcoin price going up to $6200+ Right now (coinmarketcap.com). Now I Think bitcoin price will be go almost $7000+ Until 15 November. Its Only My Opinion. So we should buy bitcoin as our capability because bitcoin Never STOP Right NOW.      
Usui-Chan

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

No one can actually tell you what's exactly going to happen, it really depends on how you plan to risk your investments or if you are going to sell your current amount of bitcoin. Everything's anout risking.
thecryptogiant

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:42:33 PM

I am still waiting for a dip to happen in the market.
As i can see bitcoin is only upwards right now.
So i will buy in the dip not right now.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

If you are already good qith its current market value and you don't want ro risk or more of asn assurance that you'll earn huge profit, there's nothing wrong on selling it already as of this moment, especially if you are already satisfied with it. But in my opinion, it is still better to buy and hols more Bitcoin since its market value ia continuously rising.

paolo099

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

with another fork incoming (will it ever end?) i guess the BTC price will keep rising like we already noticed during le last 2 forks.
Besides these crapcoins created with the forks, for the hodlers it's an amazing thing.. keep em coming we're not scared!
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:42:49 PM

I am still waiting for a dip to happen in the market.
As i can see bitcoin is only upwards right now.
So i will buy in the dip not right now.
If you have resources then you must have to buy it now because in future bitcoin may will go beyond the 8k and after that it will not be in the reach of common man so invest now and if you already bought in past his time is for selling except you have a set value that price will come and then you will sell so think clearly what to do now make strategy at your own so that you can get a lot of money in short time.
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:18:22 PM

If you have enough money to buy 1 Bitcoin dont wait just buy one and hold it. It may touch 8k $. If you have some Bitcoin in your i dont think it's a good time to sell . If you dont need money now, just wait a while. The price will increase and you will get more profit.
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:26:31 PM

Buy now, bitcoin market have been through with this ups and downs many times and each time it goes back on its feet its value just double and breaks its own record.
mangenta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:29:54 PM

dont expect that bitcoin will drop to that level. you can buy and hold  for long time bit may hit 10k before 2018
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:41:48 PM

I think it's time to sell the bitcoin we have, because bitcoin prices are very expensive now.
Shah112233

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:43:35 PM

I think this is not the good time to buy bitcoins. Its the time to be patient and watch whats going in the stock markets. Is trading is going high or holding bitcoins is good ? Important thing is to have eye on the cryptoworld .
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:56:25 PM

Even tho it became very expensive, just keep buying bitcoin because it is expected to get higher and keep increasing. Stock your bitcoin now you never know what value it can reach in the future which allows you to make you bigger profits.

Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:00:48 PM

I think now is a good time to sell.
 To my mind bitcoin will come back to the level about 5700 -6000.
It is just my idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: