Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:47:52 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

I have one question for you too. Are you satisfied when you are about to sell your bitcoin now? If you are satisfied with it, sell without hesitation. But if you are not satisfied then just hold until the price gets back again at $4,000. I don't think it will go under $2,000 but it's possible to see the price of bitcoin at $2,800. If you have some spare money, buy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aBitcoiner

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:48:22 AM

Now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins!

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheCryptoGeneral

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:49:54 AM

I withdrew my when the rate was 3800.
I can tell you one fact that will direct you for sale ... like all skeptics -
September 15 or the other day (the exact date on the move) will be launched the exchange BTC-e on which a huge number of BTC. In this situation - (mass panic), 90% of the owners of BTC on that exchange will withdraw BTC in Fiat. Wait for the drop to 2100-2700 and this is a fact. If anyone can argue against, I will be happy to discuss this.
altough the chances are allways there, how do you come up with 90% of btc owners selling their btc to fiat because that exchange closes? you just make something up there, altough your general thinking of price drop isnt that unrealistic but stating these things as a fact makes you really not that believable
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

Like I said before I am both happy and a little sad. I am sad because I have lost some of my gains and happy because I was aiming for maybe 3 or 4 bitcoins, looks like I might be able to get several plus now

Onlky if you are going to purchase NOW with fiat currencies. Elseway, you probably are holding bags right now and it'd make no difference in your target btv value. I had a target of 10btc in the coming 3-4 years and now this has changed nothing for me, because all my "real" money was already in btc and I can't buy more. I'm just waiting for this crisis to pass by... which for sure it will. No worries Smiley

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

in my opinion,  you should buy now before its too late or the value of bitcoin will rise again in next day or a week. and  iwoudnt recomend to sell now the value is pretty low compared to some other days better we should wait and watch the movements of the bitcoin market.
darkistorrik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

I withdrew my when the rate was 3800.
I can tell you one fact that will direct you for sale ... like all skeptics -
September 15 or the other day (the exact date on the move) will be launched the exchange BTC-e on which a huge number of BTC. In this situation - (mass panic), 90% of the owners of BTC on that exchange will withdraw BTC in Fiat. Wait for the drop to 2100-2700 and this is a fact. If anyone can argue against, I will be happy to discuss this.
altough the chances are allways there, how do you come up with 90% of btc owners selling their btc to fiat because that exchange closes? you just make something up there, altough your general thinking of price drop isnt that unrealistic but stating these things as a fact makes you really not that believable
Maybe you are right, but I was on the forum - a chat on the website of the exchange (English and Russian branch) and there moods - grab-sell-out with a profit ... Yes, of course, not everyone will sell, but under pressure and news, wait great reduction.

I am still alive.
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:08:12 AM

Do not waste your time, buy Bitcoin at the moment, because the price of Bitcoin is going on day by day, it is expected that its value will not be worth 1000 or 2000, but it is expected that it will increase further due to the current condition of Bitcoin
grumpygit

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:27:21 AM

I would hold off buying until the 30th September, most of the selling up will be done by then and if the drops don't go much lower than $3000 things are going to start looking good.

Yes people are now looking for the bottom and a new opportunity to buy, I am one of them, but why buy now when you know the price might go even lower. This was always going to happen guys, the price went up too fast.
rakib97

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

btc always up and down. today btc price down and i think it possible 2000 but not under 2000. always i see btc price is down but not time 3-5 days. if you want buy btc not late today buy btc and wait 15 day for profit.
harmunian

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:09:00 PM

Since the value of the coin has fallen what we have to do is buy because for some time his value will go up.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

Everyone is panicking so much with this China thing... In all honesty I am happy to free from the Chinese Government obvious manipulations. At this point, only 15% of trading on crypto occurs within China so it shouldn't have impacted things this much. I suppose a lot of hashrate is located there but even that is probably decreasing by the day as Japan and others start getting into the game.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-falls-3000-china-influence-wanes/
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

It is a very good time to buy bitcoin and wait later when the price will come up again cause it always does, but on the other hand it is still good to hold back your coin, except you have a pressing need to take care of.
As for the price, it always go up
Prince8

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:22:20 PM

amazing opportunity to buy
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:26:02 PM

It's foreseeable. Not the right point in time.

Yunbi closing doors first, 9/20. BTCChina and most others on 9/30 with the exceptions of Okcoin and Huobi who do another month.
My source I cannot trust see yourself http://finance.caixin.com/2017-09-15/101145796.html

If this is true we can exspect the bearish influence originating from these chinese tradesite closures to last up until 10/31 and according to former crashes a halving of $5000 is likely. Bottoming out a solid floor takes perhaps the same timespan on top.
No christmas for me this year Sad at least I still got some IPO hopes running.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:27:39 PM

It is a very good time to buy bitcoin and wait later when the price will come up again cause it always does, but on the other hand it is still good to hold back your coin, except you have a pressing need to take care of.
As for the price, it always go up

yes now is the right time to buy bitcoin if it has more reserve fund, because it seems like the price will slowly start increasing and hopefully this is a good sign for bitcoin price movement.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:29:16 PM

Analyze first the situation. If you think the price of bitcoin will continue to decrease, then wait until its price becomes stable at that certain value. That's the best time to buy bitcoins. It will be hard for bitcoin to come back at its highest price attained so you need more patience to sell your bitcoins at the right time.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:30:06 PM

I would say it is the right time to buy it, price can drop more to 2600-2800$, but not more. I guess in the next week or two price of bitcoin will recover and it will be approx 4000$ +

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

bebluegame

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:30:41 PM

we must buy ... however expensive it seems, it will go up and much more
dynospytan

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

We do not know what is really happening but I think china has a part of this bitcoin dropping. If I were in you position I will buy bitcoin when the price reaches below $1500. We don't need to get panic just because bitcoin value is dropping but use this as an opportunity to buy bitcoin at lowest price then sell it when the price of bitcoin pumps again. So don't panic it's just part of the price of bitcoin.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420

اللعنة

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:37:23 PM

I think it's best to watch out the trend of the btc price. Wait until tomorrow. Wait until the price shifts from down to up (I mean, the turning point of dropping and immediate rise). That's the best time to buy bitcoin. By that time, btc price will probably rise. So, don't buy nor sell yet. The btc price might drop down to $2500-$3000.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: