Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOWEST PRICE BITCOIN WILL GET TO  (Read 2171 times)
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

What you told is correct but now bitcoin is not able to cross $4200 level and it is just breaking below it so once it is crossed we can see the old ATH price breaked.
But I think first bitcoin price need to retouch $3500 atleast or even below $3k to make healthy and steady pump to new ATH price. Current recovery after touching $3k seems just another bull trap from chinese whales. So its better to be cautious when buying any bitcoin at current price level.

Bitcoin can easily set new ATH before end of this year but some correction after a huge pump is quite normal in crypto trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:52:52 PM

What you told is correct but now bitcoin is not able to cross $4200 level and it is just breaking below it so once it is crossed we can see the old ATH price breaked.
But I think first bitcoin price need to retouch $3500 atleast or even below $3k to make healthy and steady pump to new ATH price. Current recovery after touching $3k seems just another bull trap from chinese whales. So its better to be cautious when buying any bitcoin at current price level.

Bitcoin can easily set new ATH before end of this year but some correction after a huge pump is quite normal in crypto trading.

What you are telling is true but on other side Japan and other country are making strong steps and buying in full force in bitcoin. Japan have even started the setup to build the largest and biggest mining facility. Once it is started then china will loose the bitcoin position and what ever they are selling will be bought by this other country and then china wont have anything to hold. Now if you properly watch then china are stuck in their own trap.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

What you are telling is true but on other side Japan and other country are making strong steps and buying in full force in bitcoin. Japan have even started the setup to build the largest and biggest mining facility. Once it is started then china will loose the bitcoin position and what ever they are selling will be bought by this other country and then china wont have anything to hold. Now if you properly watch then china are stuck in their own trap.
China wont really allow such thing to fall on its own trap and im sure they would again regulate or engage into bitcoin again.Just like what happen on the first attempt on where China do decide to ban it but eventually they didnt succeed and they engage with it again. Its good to hear that Japan now planning to build largest mining facility we would really able to view that prices would really rise up on this one.Adoption is always on the move and cant really be stopped.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:07:07 PM

Right, we need low price levels for a recovery uptrend wave. If price  keeps falling smart investors will grab the opportunity and buy it from wholesale price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mehedi72

Activity: 700
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:33:29 PM

I am actually worried at the rate bitcoin is dropping and I think it might reach $2K so I want to know if my suggestion is right.

Ow, incident is already happened. Although some rumors said that btc will fall down again but i don't think so. Owing to cChina banned bitcoin and After fall down 3000$ ,  bitcoin is start to growing up and now the price of bitcoin is pleasurable . Now China maybe realise that Bitcoin don't care about anyone. Besides it is good time to buy bitcoin and makes profit from bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

All users of bitcoin have long been accustomed to such falls in prices. Only beginners worry about it. This period of decline was longer than usual. I think it was the acceleration before the big jump. The longer the recession the more the price will soar. I think the $ 5,000 we will see later this month.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

How the hell would we know?  Huh

It is impossible to know the future. Even when typing in caps. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:14:50 PM

All users of bitcoin have long been accustomed to such falls in prices. Only beginners worry about it. This period of decline was longer than usual. I think it was the acceleration before the big jump. The longer the recession the more the price will soar. I think the $ 5,000 we will see later this month.

No need to worry anymore because the price would never gonna drop for now and I think the panic mode was no more and we could just see some resistance for now, that is why the price of bitcoin doesn't gonna dip for now and might increase up until the end of October, but will Dip when the Hard Fork Arises.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:24:19 PM

No need to worry anymore because the price would never gonna drop for now and I think the panic mode was no more and we could just see some resistance for now, that is why the price of bitcoin doesn't gonna dip for now and might increase up until the end of October, but will Dip when the Hard Fork Arises.
Most of the traders also have that prediction as your said, but I do not think the whales will choose a scenario easily to predict like that. Because they will take loss if we know their scenario and hold our Bitcoin till the end of October to take highest price.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:29:19 PM

Hey OP, thanks for your interest but all I see is that you are not worried about the price to crash but you want it to crash like it did when it went to 3k and you accidentally missed the golden chance to purchase some bitcoins. You're trying very hard to push the prices down but you will not see it below 4k now. Everyone who lost that great opportunity by China will now be shouting like you for some cheaper coins but you know that you will never get them so cheap again.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:10:24 AM

I am actually worried at the rate bitcoin is dropping and I think it might reach $2K so I want to know if my suggestion is right.

Last September I was worried that it might possibly be over but even without China has bitcoin strived. After weeks of being down, bitcoin's price eventually went up. I think it's a healthy balance in the community which keep the market alive. I bought some when the price went low at $3000 hoping for a good trading season before the year ends.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:34:35 AM

Keep doing the best we can to earning bitcoin and be more eager continuesly for getting profit from bitcoin, because i think bitcoin's lowest price will not be as low as before until it reaches $2000, i think that's impossible. For the next movements on bitcoin price i'm sure bitcoin price will not be far from the price of $4000, and hopefully it's true.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

Even if the price drops, is there really any necessity for anyone to worry ?
We have been experiencing some stability in the market these few days though and it seems support is gradually building up. Hopefully it takes off anytime soon. However, no one can predict the impact the hardfork will cause yet, and it may just run smoothly like August fork and even better, but only time will tell.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:31:14 PM

Bitcoin price is constantly falling and rising. All have long got used to it. These mood swings should be disturbed only traders, but it's their job. Due to such jumping, they earn their money. If you are normal user and store the coins then I suggest you to keep calm always. If the price falls, it always ends in growth. Save your nerves and look at the price of 1 once a year. Then you will receive only positive emotions.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:37:46 PM

If OP when he started this topic and he bought bitcoin when the price is 3k dollars for sure they earn profit now because as of now the price of bitcoin is 4700 dollars and thats very high prive and its near to 5k dollars. But even the price continue increasing they have possibility to go down at 4k dollars only nad thats I think to good buy bitcoin if that happen so set your money to that amount.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:42:52 PM

If OP when he started this topic and he bought bitcoin when the price is 3k dollars for sure they earn profit now because as of now the price of bitcoin is 4700 dollars and thats very high prive and its near to 5k dollars. But even the price continue increasing they have possibility to go down at 4k dollars only nad thats I think to good buy bitcoin if that happen so set your money to that amount.
There is possibility of the price drop but i think only 10% because most of the other traders and investors right now getting the advantage if they are  holding more bitcoins in their wallet they  can the same number of bitcoin gold the same what happen in bitcoin cash so expect that the price will increase more so that they can get more free coins after the fork and sell .. and gain a good profit..
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

Hey OP, thanks for your interest but all I see is that you are not worried about the price to crash but you want it to crash like it did when it went to 3k and you accidentally missed the golden chance to purchase some bitcoins. You're trying very hard to push the prices down but you will not see it below 4k now. Everyone who lost that great opportunity by China will now be shouting like you for some cheaper coins but you know that you will never get them so cheap again.
As the news of decreasing coin spread out, different rumors also spread too. They trying to push it down. Instead of doing the best thing to save, they left like nothing but only for themselves. How can be the business grow if we won't try to do our best to save it? In engaging a business, we must be strong enough to face everything good and bad happened. Be positive.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
ToTheMoon$

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:22:51 PM

Not even a month ago was possible to hit below 2000$ mark, now bitcoin price seem to be on the up curve and do not see It going down at least before the next fork happen.

What should I invest in? PM me with your thoughts! Thanks
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:07:30 PM

Not even a month ago was possible to hit below 2000$ mark, now bitcoin price seem to be on the up curve and do not see It going down at least before the next fork happen.
I see bitcoin price dropping even before the fork. Even if the possibility is low, the chance of dropping before fork is possible. I think it would be possible for btc to go down to 1500$ again if things took a bad turn against bitcoin. Even if that happens, I won't see it as a bad occurrence but rather a good opportunity to buy in btc cheap. The chance of it going down to that low levels is probably very low but possible.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

For technically bitcoin support line is around 3000$ this is the strongest support line for yearly chart.
finally will never drop below 3000$
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: