Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOWEST PRICE BITCOIN WILL GET TO  (Read 2162 times)
enterprevic (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

The currency finally picked up and we at $5600. Congrats everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:59:10 PM

Taking the current price of bitcoin into consideration, I expect the price might go as low as $3500 - $4000 if something happens unexpected taking it to the negative side. The reason is that during the past the same happened when price went above $4500, in no time went down to $2900.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

Bitcoin had a bit dip when this thread was posted. But, now it has really grown up unimaginable. Its really growing up well in the current market. By end of October, the rate may hit $6000.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

Bitcoin had a bit dip when this thread was posted. But, now it has really grown up unimaginable. Its really growing up well in the current market. By end of October, the rate may hit $6000.
Yes, I agree with you. As what I have expected to happen, bitcoin will soar up high again. That's the normal trend of bitcoin . It is very volatile. But no matter how volatile it is, the trend is going skyrise. Bitcoin really is the nest way to beat up inflation rate. If you have loads of money saved at the bank, better convert it to bitcoin and earn big profit in the future
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:29:55 PM

Taking the current price of bitcoin into consideration, I expect the price might go as low as $3500 - $4000 if something happens unexpected taking it to the negative side. The reason is that during the past the same happened when price went above $4500, in no time went down to $2900.

At this point the only form of negativity I can see have a significant effect on the market, is the November hard fork. It's basically what quite some people are thinking about, and can't seem to discard this potential threat -- it's an expected event, and for that reason people will be able to act prior to the actual event. Aside from that, the reason the price tanked below the $3000 level was because the market was due for a correction, plus everything that happened in China. Now China is no longer much of a problem, there is a major obstacle removed -- definitely a good step forwards
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:44:26 PM

I am actually worried at the rate bitcoin is dropping and I think it might reach $2K so I want to know if my suggestion is right.
I think it's very difficult to see them to drop to $2k according to current trend. Just change your thought because its almost 50% high. However it will drop at anytime when the demand reduces or ban happens in any country. Keep in mind we can just able to watch but can't buy. It might stay low just for momentary blip and will gain it's position.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:10:09 PM

I am actually worried at the rate bitcoin is dropping and I think it might reach $2K so I want to know if my suggestion is right.
I think it's very difficult to see them to drop to $2k according to current trend. Just change your thought because its almost 50% high. However it will drop at anytime when the demand reduces or ban happens in any country. Keep in mind we can just able to watch but can't buy. It might stay low just for momentary blip and will gain it's position.

When you cannot buy then you can go for earning it in this forum by doing simple bounty tasks and giving your skill for bitcoin like this you can earn free bitcoin without investing it. Their are so many tasks where you can earn free bitcoins so we dont need to buy but earn free bitcoins.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:38:16 PM

in the right way. the price is very hard to drop to $2 k. He worried over a month ago and time has proven that he's wrong

Make me great again
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:24:02 PM

in the right way. the price is very hard to drop to $2 k. He worried over a month ago and time has proven that he's wrong

This article was written in September, which means you are anticipating what has happened in the past. silly, read the article before replying to it, the guys.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

He said that the price was going to touch two thousand dollars lol  Lips sealed right now it is a few hundreds below $6000 and it is not possible to reach that price anymore.
but lets hope for bitcoin, we all want to see it high but we dont know for how much time will it remain on bullish trend, anyway, lets take more profit from it, we all want to receive those free coins on November, so lets go people, lets go to buy more bitcoins before it is too late.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████