Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Nosedived  (Read 1722 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

I will like to know the reason why after bitcoin reached the maximum value this month it has been decreasing on a daily basis just at the time i wanted to invest the uptrend just changed suddenly. is there any hope of further increasing as some has speculated that it will reach $5000 by the end of this year?
Look at the current bitcoin prices, the improvements that occur prove that bitcoin is very strong and can survive from a variety of difficult conditions. such as the situation some time ago that resulted in bitcoin prices got a very high correction. china's decision to make a lot of people experience a tremendous panic and they sell the bitcoin they have simultaneously. but now the prices are back to normal and this has proved that bitcoin can move up to 5000 $ in some future time. we just have to wait until everything becomes stable and bitcoin can be one of the most popular financial commodities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:02:26 PM

I have no doubt that the bitcoin will rise. A lot of people think that the last time bitcoin was down. I don't understand why they think so. In the beginning of the year bitcoin was worth 1000 dollars. It seems to me that the reason for the panic is human greed.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

I will like to know the reason why after bitcoin reached the maximum value this month it has been decreasing on a daily basis just at the time i wanted to invest the uptrend just changed suddenly. is there any hope of further increasing as some has speculated that it will reach $5000 by the end of this year?
Look at the current bitcoin prices, the improvements that occur prove that bitcoin is very strong and can survive from a variety of difficult conditions. such as the situation some time ago that resulted in bitcoin prices got a very high correction. china's decision to make a lot of people experience a tremendous panic and they sell the bitcoin they have simultaneously. but now the prices are back to normal and this has proved that bitcoin can move up to 5000 $ in some future time. we just have to wait until everything becomes stable and bitcoin can be one of the most popular financial commodities.
Sometimes, I doubt is really we are safe when we still holding our Bitcoin after dip price?
Although the price of Bitcoin recovered very fast after dip price, but nobody can sure it is not a trap.
doublebit21

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:52:06 AM

It is tempting to look for a dramatic reason for a decline like this. It may well be simply that with a relatively small number of people trading the currency, a proportionally small number of people can trigger a big sell-off that will tank the price. It could also be a calculated attack on Bitcoin. It is possible that this is a hack, and not real trades. The current time between when a trade order is placed and executed on Mt. Gox is 1 hour and 13 minutes. Normally it should be a few seconds at most
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

The current time between when a trade order is placed and executed on Mt. Gox is 1 hour and 13 minutes. Normally it should be a few seconds at most
There is no more Mt.Gox since a very long time.
And the trades that make the price take place and are not "hacks".
Some time ago in China and on hitbtc there was a manipulation with the trading volume. But the real prices are not manipulated.
Otherrwise the exchanges would loose tons of funds. Today many people trade arbitrage...
That is just Buy and Sell.

So what are you talking about?

The only manipulation that takes place is the placing of news and fake news.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

For me its always nosedived when it climbed the highest value beacuse of its volatility attitude which is changing direction time on time. And its value doesn't stay for a moment.  Its always fall and climbed again in again. I know this scenario alwasy affect in mind of the crypto community here in forum that planning to invest or to sell in the future.but i suggest to hold and wait for the chance that bitcoin reach your preferred amount.  instead of eagerly sell because of your doubt about volatility of bitcoin. Cause it always happened even before when this currency start emerge in the market.
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

There were two main reasons  for a huge drop in the price of Bitcoin. One was the ban on ICO's and Exchanges by China and other was J.P. Morgan's CEO Jamie Dimon's statment that"Bitcoin is Fraud".It was a very smart move by Jamie Dimon which resulted in crashing of Bitcoin.But now market is being recovered and within a month Bitcoin has reached its original price and it is still increasing . People who held there Bitcoin instead of selling them  and considered this price drop as an opportunity to buy more Bitcoins will surely get huge profits .
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

I have no doubt that the bitcoin will rise. A lot of people think that the last time bitcoin was down. I don't understand why they think so. In the beginning of the year bitcoin was worth 1000 dollars. It seems to me that the reason for the panic is human greed.

Considering the beginning of the year and today people have really made a very investment for this year and their profits are huge. Due to china intervention last month their was a break on the price rise and thus slowly now its gathering that momentum. Even I feel now that it will attract more user as the price will touch in some time its all time high and we will have another rally after that.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:12:31 AM

bitcoin took a dip, when china banned bitcoin, and since china has a huge percent of bitcoin users, they had sold out their coins and the faxt that other capitalize on this, claiming that bitcoin is a fraud, it is expected that bitcoin will drop, since there was panic created, and there were a lot of users, even those outside of china, who feared that they might loose all of their investments, decided to to sodl as well, during that time you can see the volume of bitcoin being sold go up thus, increasing the supply and lowering the value, now that we are now over with that crisis and a lot of good news is coming, it is expected for the price of bitcoin to rise, hopefully there will be a lot of people that will accept bitcoin before the fork, and it will only give rise again to the price of bitcoin. i think the price of bitcoin went down, because of fake news as well, a lot people are recognizing some article to be true and no doing their research, just like what had happened when jpmorgan's jamie dimon, spoke of  bitcoin's value being a fraud, a lot of new investors agreed with him, without even thinking that they have been in the investment scene for so long, that they can manipulate the price, but since bitcoin cannot be manipulated, it is better for them to capitalize on what china did, thus resulting of further nosedive of bitcoin, not knowing that, the person speaking is also an investor, and would do anything, to lower the price of an investment, just for them to buy a lot in return. we should all keep on studying and make sure that we make the right choices, before we regret it.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:03:21 AM

There were two main reasons  for a huge drop in the price of Bitcoin. One was the ban on ICO's and Exchanges by China and other was J.P. Morgan's CEO Jamie Dimon's statment that"Bitcoin is Fraud".It was a very smart move by Jamie Dimon which resulted in crashing of Bitcoin.But now market is being recovered and within a month Bitcoin has reached its original price and it is still increasing . People who held there Bitcoin instead of selling them  and considered this price drop as an opportunity to buy more Bitcoins will surely get huge profits .
Even if that is the case, bitcoin price has already gone up again and is sitting at 4200$+ right now. It can also be clearly seen that JP. Morgan's FUD and as well as China's gradually becomes ineffective as time goes by and it is proven by the rise that had happened recently. Who knows maybe in the future bitcoin won't be affected by China news anymore and by FUDS made by one such as J.P. Morgan?
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

The force of demand and supply most time affect the upward and downward movement of the value of bitcoin and other crypto currency. And at the same time, fundamental issues also affect the price fluctuation of bitcoin which is exactly what had happen to the value of bitcoin in September as a result of the ban on ICO by the China government. 

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:11:06 PM

The force of demand and supply most time affect the upward and downward movement of the value of bitcoin and other crypto currency. And at the same time, fundamental issues also affect the price fluctuation of bitcoin which is exactly what had happen to the value of bitcoin in September as a result of the ban on ICO by the China government. 
In the fact, after the Chinese government banned the ICO market, the price of Bitcoin did not change much, it only dropped down from $4,400 but still keep higher than $4,000 in that time. But after the Chinese government have an anouncement they will close some cryptocurrency market, this FUD made the price of Bitcoin dumped below $3,000.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:28:41 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 09:59:39 AM by Bagaji

One cannot be optimistic as to whether bitcoin value will reach $5,000 before the end of this year. Although the recent decline or nosedive as you rightly put was as a result of China ban on bitcoin local exchange and ICO activities.
Sylenth

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:58:08 PM

Its value nosedived after one of China’s largest online exchanges, BTCC, announced that it will end bitcoin transactions by September 30. at,that time cryptocurrency briefly fell below the symbolically significant level of $3,000 a coin for the first time in over a month, china has quite a large scale trading going on, so this created a panic and traders were ready to sell bitcoin at lower rates making value of  bitcoin to decrease more .but  now there is only ban on ICO in china and value of bitcoin is increasing .
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:48:09 AM

Trained speculators are just nothing more than educated guessers. This bearish trend occurred in the market value of bitcoin since China is the biggest global player in the bitcoin market, and when exchanges and ICOs were banned there, naturally, the value took a huge dip as that would mean a lot less people would be using bitcoin now. However, since then it has recovered and slowly crawling back, I think by the end of this year it should hit around 4700$-$4800.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: