Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 SIGNATURE DESIGN SERVICE 🔊 Only $25  (Read 5190 times)
unyil (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:17:18 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2021, 03:15:27 PM by unyil

Please note red trust on my profile.
I do not cheat, I do not steal or steal someone else's design, and I have never committed any crime in this forum. So if you want to order a signature on me, you do not have to worry I will not cheat you for some money, all the designs in my portfolio are true that I made. Hope you guys can understand it, thank you very much in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:50:49 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 10:32:49 AM by CoolWave

You can participate in this signature contest and try to win it . The reward has been increased to 0.06 btc .
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:20:15 AM

Hello There!

Perhaps you would like to look at Opporty's signature contest that is being held here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178227

Opporty is ready to pay 0.06 BTC to the winner and the funds will be handled by a trusted forum escrow.

Regards,  Smiley
unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

You can participate in this signature contest and try to win it . The reward has been increased to 0.06 btc .

I will definitely participate there but I'm not very optimistic to win because I realize there are many experts here. Smiley

Hello There!

Perhaps you would like to look at Opporty's signature contest that is being held here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178227

Opporty is ready to pay 0.06 BTC to the winner and the funds will be handled by a trusted forum escrow.

Regards,  Smiley

Yes I have seen it after you open the thread, I will participate.
Thank you for inviting. Smiley

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:56:12 AM

Unyil won a design competition for Opporty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178227.

I feel as if he is a bit under-rated and deserves the light to be shown onto him for his great work. Keep it up!  Wink
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:23:07 AM

Heres another vouch for unyil. He provided us with amazing Confido.io signatures and everything was smooth from the view of my employer.

We have around 3 possible candidates for signature designers and I am happy to say that we chose him for signature designs.

I feel as if he is a bit under-rated and deserves the light to be shown onto him for his great work. Keep it up!  Wink

Definitely one of the under-rated designers, I agree.

Keep up the good work!

unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:02:13 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 07:51:11 AM by unyil

Unyil won a design competition for Opporty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178227.

I feel as if he is a bit under-rated and deserves the light to be shown onto him for his great work. Keep it up!  Wink
Heres another vouch for unyil. He provided us with amazing Confido.io signatures and everything was smooth from the view of my employer.

We have around 3 possible candidates for signature designers and I am happy to say that we chose him for signature designs.

I feel as if he is a bit under-rated and deserves the light to be shown onto him for his great work. Keep it up!  Wink

Definitely one of the under-rated designers, I agree.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for the motivation for me, I really appreciate it.
Also, good luck for the projects you manage. Wink

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

How do you help to make a profit at this? It is something that you will have to charge a big amount for and it is a service that is easy to do and can be done by anybody in about 5 minutes. Since it is a one-time thing that you person is going to date that means that you're going to have to set your price is way above what they're worth. Either that or you're just going to be sitting there playing around and not making any money for yourself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

How do you help to make a profit at this? It is something that you will have to charge a big amount for
At first I opened the price with a high price of 0.05-0.1 BTC, but that price was too high and I never reached an agreement with that price. In the end I decided to open at a price of 0.035 BTC and I was satisfied with that price.

it is a service that is easy to do and can be done by anybody in about 5 minutes.
Yes a service like this would be easy to do for those who are already experts in designing using photoshop, but I'm not an expert in photoshop

Since it is a one-time thing that you person is going to date that means that you're going to have to set your price is way above what they're worth. Either that or you're just going to be sitting there playing around and not making any money for yourself.
I can not open my service at a high price, because I realize there are many design experts here, but if there is a set price for this service, I am also ready to raise the price.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

... it is a service that is easy to do and can be done by anybody in about 5 minutes...
Damn are you kidding me?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:47:47 PM

... it is a service that is easy to do and can be done by anybody in about 5 minutes...
Damn are you kidding me?

Yeah, I also initially think the same as you, but I think the intent of him is to make a thread like this only takes 5 minutes and not to design a signature with BBcode.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:08:55 PM

it is a service that is easy to do and can be done by anybody in about 5 minutes.
Yes a service like this would be easy to do for those who are already experts in designing using photoshop, but I'm not an expert in photoshop
Even an expert in photoshop will be having a hard time creating signature lol. A single logo made with ASCII character takes hours to be made for me depending on the difficulty of the logo. You must be very good to be able to make a signature in 5 minutes lol.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

Damn are you kidding me?

Yeah, I also initially think the same as you, but I think the intent of him is to make a thread like this only takes 5 minutes and not to design a signature with BBcode.

You people all go it wrong. I never said that it will take 5 mins to create the Signature codes, i only said it will take 5 min to create a thread like this.
Also i am of the point of view that Good signatures are difficult to make and anybody who makes them should not charge less as he has done the hard work and  should get good payment for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:03:15 AM

I am newbie here. So can i do this signature?? Huh Huh Huh
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:29:57 AM

Damn are you kidding me?

You people all go it wrong. I never said that it will take 5 mins to create the Signature codes, i only said it will take 5 min to create a thread like this.
Also i am of the point of view that Good signatures are difficult to make and anybody who makes them should not charge less as he has done the hard work and  should get good payment for it.
So you think it takes 5 mins to create a thread like OP? By anybody?

Edit: Sorry for this messy on your thread, unyil. I just cant help myself when I see people who think he knows everything but in fact he doesn't.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:26:48 AM

Even an expert in photoshop will be having a hard time creating signature lol. A single logo made with ASCII character takes hours to be made for me depending on the difficulty of the logo. You must be very good to be able to make a signature in 5 minutes lol.
Sorry, because I'm not a photoshop expert so I do not know and I consider creating threads like this would be easy if done by a photoshop expert. Smiley

Also i am of the point of view that Good signatures are difficult to make and anybody who makes them should not charge less as he has done the hard work and  should get good payment for it.
Yes I already understand the meaning of your words and I have said it above. Smiley

I am newbie here. So can i do this signature?? Huh Huh Huh
It could be if you have the skills for it. Smiley

Edit: Sorry for this messy on your thread, unyil. I just cant help myself when I see people who think he knows everything but in fact he doesn't.
Okay, I'm no longer wearing gif for signature images. thank you very much jayce for her advice. Smiley

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:21:51 AM

Okay, I'm no longer wearing gif for signature images. thank you very much jayce for her advice. Smiley
No, I'm not talking about your gif images, what I meant about little messy is my off-topic posts on your portfolio thread. Sorry about that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:37:19 AM

do you do Ann posts design as well?
unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:30:31 AM

do you do Ann posts design as well?

Yes I can, just say what you want.

br1mcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:17:54 PM

hi
please reply in Telegram. I sent you an inquiry.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: