Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 12:03:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 15638 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

One thing you should remember is the phrase " sell high, buy low" scheme, it was the most basic and most efficient way on trading
You are not wrong, but in this market, sell high, buy low is not all.
For the professional trader and the whale, it is a game for smart traders.
Whom calculate exact amount spend to create FOMO, FUD and profit after these things completed will be the winner.

.ARAW.
The Decentralised
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel1978

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

As for now the price is still dumping so it is still the best time to buy for bitcoins and hold it for a long time on order to earn huge profit.  I believe bitcoin price will increase someday and if somebody hold it wow huge profit will earned.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

Anytime is a best time to buy as long as you gonna monitor it and but bitcoin as its low cost of value

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
embung mereng

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:56:37 AM

As for now the price is still dumping so it is still the best time to buy for bitcoins and hold it for a long time on order to earn huge profit.  I believe bitcoin price will increase someday and if somebody hold it wow huge profit will earned.
yes I agree with your words, now is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is low and we can hold this bitcoin for a long time and wait for bitcoin price to go up to sell it so we can get many benefits.

TowerBee.io | PLATFORM UNTUK SETIAP HARI BISNIS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ICO> di bursa kami TowerX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ center]
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

I think now bitcoin price low.so it is right time bitcoin buying because do not belong here
Kizuna123

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

well as you see bitcoin price is raising , it only decreasing for only a little bit of time so it is better to buy now
shuvo999

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

One thing you should remember is the phrase " sell high, buy low" scheme, it was the most basic and most efficient way on trading
THIS is the most effective strategy so far for becoming successful crypto investor in the crypto market. This crypto credo has awesome results. So according to this, you need to buy bitcoin at present and sell it off in the closing months of this year.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

Right now is definitely the moment. From looking at the charts we are seeing a huge support on previous resistance points. Also, Coinbase supports segwit, so bitcoin transactions are ultra cheap compared to what we had 2 months ago.

● Marginless (https://www.marginless.io) ● Telegram (https://t.me/Marginless)
Rono

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

When The price is $2000 Low You will close your eyes and buy bitcoin as much as you can.No One Knows what is the right time to buy bitcoin.But when you think that this is the right time to buy if this is right for you then jump into it and buy more BTC.When Price is getting high then Sell It.BTC is the profitable business.

● AAT ●
▰▰▰▰ crypto portfolio management ▰▰▰▰
● www.aatnetworks.com  ●
Jorheen

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when its price is down. You may search on the latest bitcoin charts if its price is high or down.
icoworld

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

At any time, you can buy it if you have the means to purchase it at the price at which it costs
kive2k

Activity: 336

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

To buy now a good idea, by the end of the year you will get a good profit I'm sure

Kittygalore

Activity: 235

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

It all depends on what you can buy or invest because always is the best time to buy Bitcoin, because either way it will give you the profit and that income you want. It just takes time to give you that income and profit because of the never ending uprise and downing value of Bitcoin in the market. Always remember when you buy Bitcoin, have patience and be mindful of everything that will happen.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

there isn't a right time to buy bitcoin because for me everyday i will buy bitcoin if i had funds and chances to buy it.. it is very good opportunity to those who are know what bitcoin is right.. also the price of bitcoin today is not high enough.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

buy on the dips. like right now. it will soon be back to its previous high (hopefully) based on past data
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

there isn't a right time to buy bitcoin because for me everyday i will buy bitcoin if i had funds and chances to buy it.. it is very good opportunity to those who are know what bitcoin is right.. also the price of bitcoin today is not high enough.
as you have mentioned that price of bitcoin is not high this automatically shows that this time is perfect for buying and it will give a lot of revenue in coming days so for me this is the best time and after three to four days it will go higher,
wolfgang56

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

I think the right time to enter bitcoin is when you are financially and mentally ready. Like you have money to buy bitcoin and you already have knowledge about bitcoin, the know-hows on bitcoin world so you won't be in different path with others.

lebrone08

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

Exactly,  that's  the perfect way of trading, if you notice of bitcoin deep continuously take the opportunity  to buy huge amount of bitcoin.  I can guarantee  you it will pay you bountiful profit when the right time comes. So always buy when bitcoin price is totally crashing.
Wiper228

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

The perfect time will never come. It will always seem that the price is already too high to buy and that it will not be more expensive.
Coral27

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

The perfect time will never come. It will always seem that the price is already too high to buy and that it will not be more expensive.
It is the wrong assumption of the people that they think the bitcoin price is not going to increase more because it is not the reality bitcoin price has high potential that no one knows accurately so that are making this kind of statements, I think bitcoin it today at very good price it is neither so high so we can’t afford and it is not very low that we should be reject it, bitcoin price today it very reasonable price so invest now and wait till it be able to give you profit in future.

https://BitVit.io  |  Everything that makes you vital
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄  PRE-ICO  ❱❱❱  July 1st, 2018  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.