Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 04:17:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 10792 times)
polymerbatt

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:29:32 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoins. If you look at the price of bitcoin right now, it is significantly up. If you have much money to invest on bitcoin, this is the right time to invest. I predict the price can hit $6,000 in the end of the year. Tbh, i'm surprised the bitcoin price suddenly increase so high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michellee

Activity: 420

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:35:53 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me, If the price is lower then it is the right time to buy bitcoins. Bitcoins price is unpredictable and its price is continue increasing that is why we cannot say its the highest price of bitcoins today because it continue to get higher so if I were you as long as you have money try in to invest bitcoins.

we have much time to waiting the price is lower like it happen today when the price is reach $5477 and we can buy bitcoin but unfortunately now the price is start rising again. and if there is any chance for us to see the price is down again, then its our time to buy bitcoin again. I think its better we set alarm in our cellphone and installed apps software for our android phone so we know when the right time is come and we don't missed the chance.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
    ███████████████████████████
  CRYPTOCURRENCY
███████████████████████████
calandra78

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

actually all the time just how good any time we see an opportunity or chance that good and right and the money to make the purchase because of the bitcoin bitcoin itself can't we predicted when the price will go up or down, then out of it before you do a purchase transaction you should need to monitor price movements so that when the price of the bitcoin was falling or under current prices, you could figure it out and do the transaction with so you will profit Although prices later rose slightly.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

South Park

Activity: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:49:07 PM

If you haven't got on board, you should jump on the train immediately. The price will go up and up, with some fluctuations, obviously.
The earlier the better!
well i think everytime is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is really amazing now a days it is really continue increasing now a days and this reality makes all investors profitable becase of its  crazy price .

I don't think that today is the right time to buy it, the price is just to high trading at above $5000. I think I have to have when the price goes down a little before getting it again. Although its really profitable long term, casual investors will have a difficult decision right now to whether buy it and hold for long term or just short it if you think you have profit that is enough for you.

it's still a person if he thinks it's the right time to buy a bitcoin because when it comes to bitcoins that's a different kind of perspective we do not hold the mind of others to say that's the time to buy a bitcoin not That's the way people are still approaching if they know what he's doing ...

This is exactly what I want to partake. Its depends on what is your perspective of bitcoin. Some look at it short term, other are in it for the long haul. So as long as you know your goal then we can't argue because its your decision and mindset. We can all advise. The final say is still up to yourself.
Correct, buying when the price is going up is a bad idea, we must buy when the market is calm and not much is happening, if you buy at this moment you risk losing money if bitcoin goes down and returns to the the price it had before the pump, so buying is a bad idea but holding and selling are good moves.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:44:33 PM

If you haven't got on board, you should jump on the train immediately. The price will go up and up, with some fluctuations, obviously.
The earlier the better!
well i think everytime is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is really amazing now a days it is really continue increasing now a days and this reality makes all investors profitable becase of its  crazy price .

I don't think that today is the right time to buy it, the price is just to high trading at above $5000. I think I have to have when the price goes down a little before getting it again. Although its really profitable long term, casual investors will have a difficult decision right now to whether buy it and hold for long term or just short it if you think you have profit that is enough for you.

it's still a person if he thinks it's the right time to buy a bitcoin because when it comes to bitcoins that's a different kind of perspective we do not hold the mind of others to say that's the time to buy a bitcoin not That's the way people are still approaching if they know what he's doing ...

This is exactly what I want to partake. Its depends on what is your perspective of bitcoin. Some look at it short term, other are in it for the long haul. So as long as you know your goal then we can't argue because its your decision and mindset. We can all advise. The final say is still up to yourself.
Correct, buying when the price is going up is a bad idea, we must buy when the market is calm and not much is happening, if you buy at this moment you risk losing money if bitcoin goes down and returns to the the price it had before the pump, so buying is a bad idea but holding and selling are good moves.
I think that when the price of bitcoin was trading below 4000$ it was the best time to trade bitcoin. Although bitcoin price have still trading a little high, but still bitcoin has too much potential and its price can go more high and hopefully that its price will very soon cross 8000$, and in this sense I think that long term investment is the best choice.
mozillaspez

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:30:16 AM

you do not have to worry about China having stopped its contribute to bitcoin, because it's not just chinese that has a contributor in this bitcoin, but the whole world is also using bitcoin. for me the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down, I always take risks in order to get big profits. of course it's full of calculations and your intelligence.
There is not bad time to buy bitcoins because the prices of bitcoins are increasing rapidly and are not stopping so if you want to be a millionaire then you should not waste your time and buy bitcoins.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:04:13 AM

For me everyday is the right time to buy bitcoin. It does not matter if the price is high or low because bitcoin will still continue to increase and this is only the start. Just think about it, what will happen if there would be a whole lot more people who will invest on bitcoin or if the demand for bitcoin soars high, that will surely cause the price to skyrocket.

bhabygrim

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:11:02 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Bitcoin is like a currency. Sometimes, it’s value decreases and sometimes it’s value increases. So probably, the best time to buy is when it’s value decreases, making it cheaper.

truongdhnh

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:18:12 AM

The right time to buy some bitcoins. If you are worried that you missed the train and you will never have a chance. Buy and keep it if you fell it true.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
culuuton

Activity: 571

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

It all depends on what your expectation is. You would like to earn how much profit, it hard guess what will happen? One day in future, a Bitcoin can be worth $10000 or 1M$. Grin

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

.......Whitepaper.......
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
d1ceplayer

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

actually all the time just how good any time we see an opportunity or chance that good and right and the money to make the purchase because of the bitcoin bitcoin itself can't we predicted when the price will go up or down, then out of it before you do a purchase transaction you should need to monitor price movements so that when the price of the bitcoin was falling or under current prices, you could figure it out and do the transaction with so you will profit Although prices later rose slightly.

Yes, You can buy bitcoin any time and can change your future. I don’t think so buying bitcoin is bad in any scenario or under any circumstances. You can take example of current time when the prices of bitcoin are beyond 5000 dollars. Those who bought bitcoin a month ago or a year ago are enjoying the same price. So whenever you get chance, don’t miss the opportunity of becoming rich.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
webdevmastery

Activity: 126

Software Engineer & Web dveloper - LIVE TREE ADEPT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:23:34 PM

I think all the time is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it long term if you want to invest..better buy now or regret it later Kiss Cheesy

arlinxoha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:38:35 PM

I think this will depend on you because you know that you will invest in long-term investment or short-term. However, I suggest you to buy a bitcoin bitcoin price dump when the right time to buy. Then you can buy, if you want to invest in short-term then buy this time. And if you want to invest in long-term, you can buy at any time.

valuater

Activity: 350

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

wait while hardfork usually a few days after that bitcoin prices will go down it's the best chance to buy bitcoin

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:02:49 PM

The right time when the big dump comes in recenly bitcoin over 3k so if you invest bitcoin on that amount im pretty sure that you get a lot of income from it . that's how trading works. regarding to your question when is the right time to buy bitcoin . just wait till the price is low so you can buy as much as you can and then sell it on a high price.

Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

wait while hardfork usually a few days after that bitcoin prices will go down it's the best chance to buy bitcoin

So the best time would be when bitcoin price goes down.  I also wanted that time to happen because I will be able to buy bitcoin for a low amount but with great potential.  And we already saw that bitcoin is really an effective investment. It is truly one of the best thing to invest with.

hachiman13

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

The most logical thing to do is to always buy at the dips. But in a more general sense, you could buy it anytime since bitcoin's price would eventually reach a nice level in the future to earn you a profit.

mel0924

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

For me as long as you have money to buy bitcoins try to buy bitcoins and save it in your wallet for a long time after two to three years you can be rich then. Bitcoin price is unpredictable yet it has the big potential to increase as the years to come so now is the right time to buy and hold.

fourpiece

Activity: 56

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

Just wait for the price to drop, at the current price right now i think its not the right time to buy bitcoin cause its very expensive at the moment.

hynext

Activity: 70

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:04:34 PM

if you have money to buy bitcoin just buy now and hold within a year and you will see it. it's going high but we can't assure maybe hold next couple years!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.