Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 01:08:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 11098 times)
P60

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:15:25 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I don't think there is such a right time to buy bitcoin. I mean, we all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile and no one can predict whether if it will rise or fall. The only thing you can do is to watch out for the value at the market and pick on when do you think the value is low so that you can satisfy yourself on what you are going to do. Bitcoin is not as easy as we think it is, the smart ones are those who become successful here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sapnu

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

There's no such thing as a rught time to invest in Bitcoin since investing to it whenever you like would yield to.profit because its market value is continuously rising as days are passing by. That's why it is smart to invest in Bitcoin especially for its users and investors. So if you are planning to buy Bitcoin , it would be a great idea.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
tumokatok

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

for when is the right time to buy bitcoin or when to bake bitcoin no one knows for sure, currently bitcoin value is high, which is sure to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin value drops so often see the movement of the currency

Sled

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:23:46 AM

There's no such thing as a rught time to invest in Bitcoin since investing to it whenever you like would yield to.profit because its market value is continuously rising as days are passing by. That's why it is smart to invest in Bitcoin especially for its users and investors. So if you are planning to buy Bitcoin , it would be a great idea.
I agree to that there is no right time to buy bitcoin because if there is a right time to buy bitcoin then there will be a lot of people that are waiting and preparing for the right time to buy bitcoin. Buying bitcoin is not always about the right or perfect time to buy because if you are believing on the potential of bitcoin then you can just buy and forget strategy which is effective for people who want to invest in bitcoin for long term.

Teemotje

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:58:36 AM

for when is the right time to buy bitcoin or when to bake bitcoin no one knows for sure, currently bitcoin value is high, which is sure to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin value drops so often see the movement of the currency

This is very true. Wise men buy bitcoins when the price is dropping and they sell it when the price is really high. With this method you can actually earn a lot of money.

If you do this many people will earn a lot.
Karmakid

Activity: 294

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

i can say every day is the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing even tho the price goes down it is only short time no long term downfall in the price and i think bitcoin will never lose its value.

peerguess.     the application for the entire community!
  ANN Thread Website Whitepaper Bounties Twitter
.    Our ICO
   starting soon
AlexandrInt

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

i can say every day is the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing even tho the price goes down it is only short time no long term downfall in the price and i think bitcoin will never lose its value.

I agree with you, bitcoin has already won trust. We see how the system is developing rapidly. And so there is a minimal risk when buying bitcoins. Bitcoin is not too late to buy
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

I expect to see the price of bitcoin increase until December to hit the 9 or 10 000$. So why not now;
The more you wait, the highter the bitcoin value. It won't go down enought to say : "ok now it's the right time".

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Bornien

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

I think that the best time to buy bitcoin might be when the value is low and you don't see it go lower. Because bitcoin is unstable you will have many chances to buy your bitcoin at a low price and sell them again at a high price.
crypto_bit

Activity: 126

Spectre.ai

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

I expect to see the price of bitcoin increase until December to hit the 9 or 10 000$. So why not now;
The more you wait, the highter the bitcoin value. It won't go down enought to say : "ok now it's the right time".

Your expectations meet the old btc price forecast based on exponential curve or you can say logarithmic in price dynamics. As I remember the forecast was 10k$ in Nov 2017. Probably the price will not go there, anyway I'm impressed how accurate that forecast is (as this simulation was produced in 2014!!).

zombie6

Activity: 359

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

I think that the best time to buy bitcoin might be when the value is low and you don't see it go lower. Because bitcoin is unstable you will have many chances to buy your bitcoin at a low price and sell them again at a high price.
Now we have to wait for correction and buy! A lot of false news and speculation, I think that hard fork bitcoin will not be and it will be corrected!

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
 ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
  ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
 ██ ████████   ████████ ██
 ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███▀▀
             │
 │      ███
 │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Python2.5

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

Depends on you, if you are looking for long term you can buy it anytime regardless of the current price. It will increase by that time for sure.
eloymjb

Activity: 112

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

in my own opinion. no one can be predict for the right time to buy bitcoin. it should be you can think when you buy bitcoin. you need to be brave and more aggresive if you buy bitcoin. and lastly you need to be more updated on graph of bitcoin if you plan to buy it.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Specialforce

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

Anytime is a good time for me because what matters the most is the way you will earn here in bitcoin. You may say that you can benefit more if you will buy while the value is still low but you can still benefit even you have bought it for a high price. Bitcoin is too expensive right now but that should not stop you on risking a bit because the reward waiting is surely worth the wait.
RushKing

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

You should buy bitcoin while it's still dump. You can avoid risking much if you will do this and order to do this, you should watch over the value of bitcoin in the market. Bitcoin is very complex and the only way you can do to make sure that you will earn big here is by being smart, wise and careful in every decision you are going to make. This will help you avoid scams and frauds since they are everywhere.
PastEraser

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:29:31 AM

To maximise profit then you have to buy but at the bottom of the drop.However in my own viewpoint anytime is the proper time. If you ask why? Simply because bitcoin is yet to reach its maximum price. Also if this have big drop in price it will instantly bounce back and can reach the cost greater than prior to just like what had occurred recently.
Mainman08

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

There is no right or wrong timing in buying bitcoin. Because you cannot predict what will be the price of bitcoin in the future. Weather it will go down or soar high.

CraftySkeIet0n

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:16:09 AM

Nobody knows  when is the greatest moment to purchase any gold coin. We dont know if Bitcoin will strike the ground quickly because it is dependent mainly on information from globe. But alwys if you find the lowest price since few daysOrdaysOrmonths seems to be the best way to commit. So monitor the charts.
mel0924

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:31:07 AM

As long as you have money for bitcoins it is still the right time to buy. Buying bitcoins and saving it is not too late to do because price and value of bitcoins is still going to increase in the nearest period of time.

shawn995

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:33:35 AM

As long as you have money for bitcoins it is still the right time to buy. Buying bitcoins and saving it is not too late to do because price and value of bitcoins is still going to increase in the nearest period of time.
according to my opinion whenever the rate of bitcoin is stop for sometime or when the rate of bitcoin is start decreasing from their present rate then you need to start buying more and more bitcoin while whenever when the rate of bitcoin is start increasing then you can start selling your bitcoin through this way you can make more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.