Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 12:43:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 10979 times)
poletando

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:22:25 PM

right now is the best time, bitcoin right now is going down, but the price is going up little by little, i hope if you buy right now you don't late to join with us holding bitcoin

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobody-

Activity: 112

if nobody was left, there's still somebody left

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

right now is the best time, bitcoin right now is going down, but the price is going up little by little, i hope if you buy right now you don't late to join with us holding bitcoin
I agree. With the hype of bitcoin cash causing the price of bitcoin to fall down, I think this is the best time for you to invest on it while it is still low (yeah it is not really low but it is compared to it's last ATH). This is the right chance for you to ride the bitcoin express.

Colt81

Activity: 196

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:10:13 PM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
If you do not have enough money you must wait for the right time to buy when the price is low and after you buy you must hold and wait fir the right time to sell. Just buy low sell high to able to earn much income. Even though the price is always increase you must still buy it because having bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

The time is depend on the flow of the market, When the value of coins is low then its the right time to buy and sell it again when the price of the coins is high, Its only a matter of time when you should buy coins to earn more profit.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
pieppiep

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
If you do not have enough money you must wait for the right time to buy when the price is low and after you buy you must hold and wait fir the right time to sell. Just buy low sell high to able to earn much income. Even though the price is always increase you must still buy it because having bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future.

What you are saying is true but the fact is no one knows which is the lowest price to buy bitcoins or higher price to sell bitcoins as it keeps on changing on daily basis but if you are satisfied with the price and if you feel that this is good price to buy then without waiting longer you should buy and you very well know when to sell it as you will only sell when it will exceed your entry price and giving you good profits so do your own research and that will make things easy and clear for you to when to buy or sell your bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Fasunathan

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:54:48 PM

When is the right time to buy bitcoin? I think now is the right time. Grab the opportunity that the bitcoin price decreasing so you can afford to buy it. Then keep it for a long time in your wallet so you can gain from it by the time that the bitcoin price will rise again. Just keep checking the bitcoin price from time to time so you will really know how much is the equivalent value of bitcoin to dollar.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
di.ako.toh

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:31:51 AM

For me the right time to buy bitcoin is if the bitcoin price turns low. That's the time that when the selling price of bitcoin gets high, we could expect for a profit.

Deathgamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:14:12 AM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because as of now bitcoin has a high value and we dont know when will the price drop so its better to buy bitcoin now.

Code:
▬▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK  ▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Loyalty Ecosystem ICO
DPrillio

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:02:40 AM

For me the best time of buying bitcoin is when way back 5 years ago, bitcoin at that time is very affordable so we can buy it more and hold it until now. But no one knows that bitcoin value will be as high as its current value, but i think that is already one of my lesson about virtual currency. That is why i am now start thinking to invest bitcoin because i am hoping  that the next years to come i can get profit of what i have invested.

Lorna t

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:42:30 AM

For me if someone buys a bitcoin then I will buy it first...
I work first and save money on the right now ,there is no proper to.e or time about that.there will be something I can think of .when I'm coming at the right time .I'm going to have a bigger amount of money here than I'm doing here in the first place with a simple job just to get it in that bank . maybe that's the right time I'm buying a bitcoin or investing in them .I usually work here as long as they last I have able to invest too much and maybe I know if there is a bitcoin that is supposed to be able to buy ..the people who took it in bitcoin.

Qartersa

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:09:30 AM

If you have the means to but Bitcoins now, NOW is the best time to buy. Although the price of Bitcoin now is not totally low, I have a prediction it will again recover from its losses in the past week. Thus, if you want to grow your money, buy now and enjoy the ride! Nonetheless, if you are pretty conservative, just wait for the time Bitcoin reaches $5,000, if that will still ever happen. It is no guarantee that time will ever happen because as per my study, its value always rises up and does not buckle down too much.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
trickee

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:29:36 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low.
trickee

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:53:43 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low.
Sled

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:15:33 AM

If you have the means to but Bitcoins now, NOW is the best time to buy. Although the price of Bitcoin now is not totally low, I have a prediction it will again recover from its losses in the past week. Thus, if you want to grow your money, buy now and enjoy the ride! Nonetheless, if you are pretty conservative, just wait for the time Bitcoin reaches $5,000, if that will still ever happen. It is no guarantee that time will ever happen because as per my study, its value always rises up and does not buckle down too much.
I think buying bitcoin is depending on their preferences, if they will hold their bitcoin for long term then buying bitcoin right now is still a good idea even though it is not totally down or dump for the price but $5,000 - 6,000 price level is a good range for the people who are planning to buy bitcoin and invest some of their money into this great opportunity.

megynacuna

Activity: 336

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

I think buying bitcoin is depending on their preferences, if they will hold their bitcoin for long term then buying bitcoin right now is still a good idea even though it is not totally down or dump for the price but $5,000 - 6,000 price level is a good range for the people who are planning to buy bitcoin and invest some of their money into this great opportunity.

Buying bitcoin at any time is great but buying right now that it has decreased in value is even better so that you can make quick profits after it rises back up again. For me there uis no definite time to buy bitcoins because it will always grow past the rate you initially bought it and so why fret if you have the patience to wait enough before you turn in profit.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:39:08 AM

Usually, people will say that the right time to buy and invest to Bitcoin is when its value is falling or low which is indeed, correct. But since we don't really know when will it fall, and since we are awared that its market value is continuously rising, I think there's no perfect time. So if you will invest now, you will still earn huge profit in the future as its market value is getting more expensive.

WOW4U

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

Right now because it has gone very low so i would say buy a lot and you will have profit within a month or two because i am sure that it will go to 10k at the end of the year and that is why i bought a lot right now and my friends too.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

Do not miss the chance of having to buy some when the price is still low as Bitcoin Prices go up quickly as they announce. It's okay bitcoin after months of price spikes are still good. Because I believe it can not fall bigger now. It will go up in a matter of weeks. Better to buy now.
Exactly! There is no one out of us who actually can predict this thing that what is going to happen in the future. In my opinion, the best time to buy bitcoins in case you are not having any bitcoin in your wallet is the very present time.

The way market price of bitcoin is increasing, we never know when it will fall. So you need to buy as many bitcoins as you can and that too as early as possible.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Dice

[wzpcXiieu7wgPzi64]
webdevmastery

Activity: 126

Software Engineer & Web dveloper - LIVE TREE ADEPT

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

Just always monitor the market and wait till the price will decrease and that is the time you should buy those coins then wait again till it increase to earn more profit. That is the easiest to earn profit from bitcoins by just waiting.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:27:45 AM

now's the right time..should you got it this past year..it is ok and if you will purchase it the coming year..it's ok tooas we viewing regular increase in price i believe there isn't any wrong here we are at bitcoin atleast as we are seeing these days
If we look at the market price of bitcoin at the very present moment, then we’ll get to know that the market price of bitcoin is very much high and it has now reached up to value of 7500$. I don’t think so that this is really the right time for buying of bitcoins.

The best time to buy bitcoins is when the market prices are falling down. It will help you in having more number of bitcoins in less price.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.