Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:41:38 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

This time is the best time to buy bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is rapidly growing and I think we should now buy bitcoins. There are possibilities that we can become millionaire in the future if we have many bitcoins today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

Buy whenever you have the means. Bitcents can go a long way, it might be a fraction of thr whole coins but it is still valuable. By doing so you will be able to develop a habit of investing which can provide signifact gains.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

I think, only in my opinion, everyday we have money to invest in bitcoin is the right time to buy. Because the price is really unpredictable. We dont know and no one can tell when will it be cheaper and cheaper to what level will it be, as we all can see, everyday the price is changing and the worse for investors is it getting higher and higher. So for me if i have money today i will not wait for tomorrow because tomorrow my money may  not be enough anymore. 

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:44:53 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Honestly there is no a right time to buy bitcoin. So if there is an opportunity grab it than regret in future. Bitcoin is available anytime so that you can buy anytime you want but there is some advantage and disadvantage that you need to face off.
Really? I can buy at current price to save some money if I buy it at $18,000 in past days.
$15,000 for 1 BTC and $18,000 for 1 BTC, which price you want?
Of course, I want to optimize my profits, so I don't want to buy Bitcoin at high price, it's the right time to buy Bitcoin.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:55:17 PM

In my experience buying BTC, the best time to buy is now, when the BTC price is low, you should consider buying BTC to hold waiting for the BTC price increase, then you will have a benefit huge leap it. Believe me that experience has shown that buying low and selling high is always effective. You should consider BTC investment at this time, I am sure if the BTC holding after 3 months you will be surprised because the profit brought from it.  Tongue

ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:13:04 AM

I will buy more on every -20-30 percent discounts. I think If you HODLer it makes sense. It has potential and money inside cryptocurrency market isn't huge compared to other financial markets.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:34:12 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin when it's value drops because it's the time some traders will sell their bitcoin at the lesser price but for bitcoin today is still expensive,if i am given a chance to know bitcoin before i will surely buy some because it is more cheaper than today's price..
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:15:20 AM

Apparently, there is no right time or wrong time as to when to buy bitcoin but there is a best time though and this would be when bitcoin value is too low. For instance, when a fork is happening wherein bitcoin value goes way too low. However, purchasing bitcoin for investment purposes actually depends on you if you are okay with its value or you want to wait for a fork to happen where you can purchase it in low values. As for me, i lrefer to buy it when i have the money simce bitcoin value is constantly increasing.

Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

Serious Bitcoin adopters do not care about short term profits, and anyone eager to buy Bitcoin also should not. Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:31:55 AM

If you look at the whole period of the existence of bitcoin, then in the long run there was not a bad time for investing in bitcoin

Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:32:50 AM

well any time will be the right time to buy bitcoin even it is low or high you can buy if you want if you have money then if the price will go high then thats the time you can dispose your bitcoin...
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:39:42 AM

I will buy more on every -20-30 percent discounts. I think If you HODLer it makes sense. It has potential and money inside cryptocurrency market isn't huge compared to other financial markets.

I prefer to buy when prices are constant like in the last 2-3 days. When the price fluctuation is high, I don't like it. I find it very risky at those fluctuation times. That's my reasoning for buying at calm prices.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:43:39 AM

there is no time to buy bitcoin,if you want to buy then dont wait for the right time just buy if you have money now then if the price of bitcoin will be getting higher then it is the right time to sell.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:15:30 AM

For me, the best time to buy bitcoin is when it is experiencing a crash. If bitcoin crash, its price will decrease and thats your time to buy as much as you can. In that way, you can buy a huge amount of bitcoin because of its lower price. After that, keep and hold your bitcoin until the price of bitcoin increase again. Sell your bitcoin if you think that the profit you can gain is enough for you. The longer you hold your bitcoin, the larger the amount of profit you can gain.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:17:16 AM

For me, the best time to buy bitcoin is when it is experiencing a crash. If bitcoin crash, its price will decrease and thats your time to buy as much as you can. In that way, you can buy a huge amount of bitcoin because of its lower price. After that, keep and hold your bitcoin until the price of bitcoin increase again. Sell your bitcoin if you think that the profit you can gain is enough for you. The longer you hold your bitcoin, the larger the amount of profit you can gain.

That`s right. I would say always is a good time to buy bitcoin, but much better is when it falls down
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:29:34 AM

Now is the right time to buy for bitcoins because its price and value continue rising and maybe more increase gonna be happen next year round so if you have money for bitcoin investment do it now do not wait for tomorrow.
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:43:57 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when it is it's lowest rate to have a larger raze. In that way, you can surely know that your investment will not go to waste.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
Janinejoson

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price dumped or when the market place of it getting low. Because for my own opinion, when you buy bitcoin in a lower price, There is a big possibbilities to make your money profitabble because in the right time, bitcoin price will iincreased. It's just, buy low, sell high.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

We have to find time when its in middle of pump, we can get profit if the price fall lower than the price when we sell it. I think no one can predict bitcoin price, our prediction will not correct forever, I prefer like to hold my bitcoin until the price is rise more than 50% or more. Its easier for me.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:01:23 AM

I don't think there's a right time to do bitcoin instead the right time for me is all the time. If you are going to waste your time waiting for the right time, you will loose more money as expected. The best thing to do if you are aiming for a large amount profit is to start doing bitcoin as soon as you can. The value of bitcoin is volatile so there are still chances that your money will keep on growing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: