Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:36:17 AM

Actually, anytime you have a chance to buy btc but most preferable to buy btc at lower price for you to earned big profit than buying in high price. But waiting for such a time that bitcoin are at lower price is just a waste of time and it loss opportunity to earned btc even in small amount. So buy now and be more profitable in the future because bitcoin price will pump anytime.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:42:09 AM

Every dumps! The moment that Bitcoin dumps then it is the best time to buy Bitcoin since if we base it on the long run, the path that Bitcoin will take is always up and you'll surely profit in the long run.
sourabhgupta2391

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:44:26 AM

now is the right time..
if you bought it last year..it is ok and
if you will buy it next year..it is ok too
as we seeing regular increase in price i think there is no wrong time for bitcoin atleast as we are seeing today
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:46:20 AM

For me, i think the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price it too low, then sell it  when the price rise again.

It is the correct time to buy bitcoin when the price is still low. You don't buy when the price is up but still if you believe that the price will go up it doesn't anymore. And also you don't forget you buy bitcoin when you have spare money to invest in bitcoin or just keep on buying bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:07:10 AM

I have come to the conclusion that listening to the people always lead you to loose money, as in case of a dump in bitcoin price, everyone says that sell your coins if you want to be safe and not lose money, but at that time instead of selling you should buy coins and in case of bullish market you should sell. So i tend to move against the trend and not with the majority of people.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:12:02 AM

if I think of course with the decline in bitcoin prices, but the useless decrease in bitcoin prices if we do not have the money. of course we can not to buy it. so the right time to buy it is if we are having money, and coincidently the price of bitcoin is also down new we can to buy it.

yes I agree with you, of course the right time to buy bitcoin when we have money and circumstances support such as bitcoin prices are declining course we can buy bitcoin.namun it seems for now bitcoin prices are high and certainly require consideration to buy the current

But how can we have certain confidence that the price will rise after the investments that we had when we buy bitcoin. Well for me that's a very hard idea to analyze, then we should be at neutral ideas about it yet not negative but still focusing on the current fluctuations that might be potential in every drop there's a surge that might happen. So it's better to buy bitcoin while at cheaper value, because in the long period of time it may triple it's value.
The truth is that there is no certain time that is best for anyone to buy and there is no confidence or ways to prove if the value will come down or go higher whenever you buy, the most important thing is to buy when you have the cash and know that it has a value and that value is what you are buying at that particular point in time.

You may be waiting for the dip that will never come and you may be lucky to have some cash to buy at dips, but all the same, with a strong community and everyone believing it is a system that will work, it will keep growing.

It is better you even buy now before the bigger boys starts stepping in, cause by then, .... You know the rest!
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:20:11 AM

Only an opinion for me best time to buy bitcoins when reaches the lowest price. Nobody can tell the right time to buy because the value of the bitcoin is like a wheel. Successes is simple. Do right, the right way, at the right time.

In case of crypto currencies I believe everything is uncertain and hence there is no right time for that really. What I'm suggesting is you should ignore the bad news that pops up all in between the different country's and hence for the reason you should ignore that one and keep buying the bitcoin. This will apply only if you are patient person and long term investor of bitcoin. Otherwise you should stick to buy low sell high strategy so if the prices are dropping wait until they get stabilised and then later on try to rebut before the prices are touching the sky.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:39:56 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

If you already have enough capital to try to start now because the possibility of the price will go back up again so that profits will be received lately is also promising And do not ever hesitate every time to exchange coins because it will only make the result less and less maximal.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

As a rule we must buy low and sell high right now the value of bitcoin is definitely high and for ordinary people like me who have limited sources i cannot afford to buy bitcoin so i am waiting for price to drop. But if you are for a long term investment it is indeed good to buy now and save it for 10-20 years for the long term goal.
Yes not only for those who cannot afford to buy bitcoin but also for investor’s as well when the price of bitcoin is low so we need to buy bitcoin and I also doing the same thing when the price is down then I am buying bitcoins and then when the price go high then I sell it and I think it’s a normal way to buy bitcoin.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

Better now than later. BTC price will be really high 5 or 10 years from now. You should also watch for drop in price like it was 30 days ago and you could get big profit in short time.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:17:16 PM

you do not have to worry about China having stopped its contribute to bitcoin, because it's not just chinese that has a contributor in this bitcoin, but the whole world is also using bitcoin. for me the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down, I always take risks in order to get big profits. of course it's full of calculations and your intelligence.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

You should buy bitcoins when the price is low and sell it when the price is high that is the only technique in trading coins.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

I think now is the time to buy Bitcoin because since now is only limited users using Bitcoin the price is not so expensive, and its up to you if your Bitcoin want to stay first in your wallet then  in the coming years i know that bitcoin will become popular and almost all people using this, so ob course the Digital Value of currency is actually become high. that's the time to invest bitcoin. for the good profit , since this is decentralized no government of bank manipulate this no one can bother you.
The best time for investing in bitcoin has gone according to me. It would have been much better to buy bitcoin when the price was around 3200 dollars but as bitcoin is in the first stage of its pumping phase so we can actually earn some profits by spending money on it even now. It is not too late for that but the step must be taken today in this direction if somebody sincerely wants to be rich tomorrow.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

Dumping of bitcoin is better time to buy. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and price of it is not fixed. But when price will down rapidly for some reasons, you can buy it. Besides it is right time to catch bitcoin. If you don't buy bitcoin with this negotiable price, it would be your mistake.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:36:30 PM

If anyone tell you about the exact timing of Bitcoin they are the genius.
Right time to buy Bitcoin is not known by anyone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

you do not have to worry about China having stopped its contribute to bitcoin, because it's not just chinese that has a contributor in this bitcoin, but the whole world is also using bitcoin. for me the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down, I always take risks in order to get big profits. of course it's full of calculations and your intelligence.
Although we cannot deny the fact that China has a very big contribution in Bitcoin, but it is also a a fact that now bitcoin is present throughout the world and the users of bitcoin are present throughout the world. Therefore i do no think that a single country can effect the position of bitcoin so much and that is the reason that we can see that the bitcoin is now recovering its position again.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is too cheap. Usually, bitcoin price go up and down because it's price is volatile. So, when price go down, it's shopping time. Hold your bitcoin and sell it when price rise up or recover again.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

When? This question asks everyone when they want to buy some kind of cryptowalute ... You have to wait for the right moment, and you can get to know it by tracking the last coins move on the market.

50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

The right time to buy Bitcoin is now. It will always be the right time especially while the price is under 10k. If you can get your hands on 1 BTC now you will be a happy person in 10 years.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: