Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:17:40 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

the price of Bitcoin is rising, when the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price is not too high,

and the problem at this time I think Bitcoin price is too high,

to wait for the price down it really is not possible,

If you are not investing right now just because it is expensive and you are waiting for a lower price, then you are just wasting your time. Price of bitcoin doesn't fall to a biggest dump just like in a past years price, because it is very obvious that bitcoin price is continouosly increasing. If you just invest now, still you can earned profit in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:54:01 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

As I observe, people tend to buy bitcoins when the time comes that bitcoin's price rate is currently on dump because for them or even each and every one of us, that was the time wherein bitcoin can be affordable to be bought. Even though some people get panic and alarmed when the bitcoin price is on dump, there is still the positive way that the dump situation still positively provide and it is the opportunity of having that chance to maximize your bitcoin holding by obtaining more quantity which can grow in numbers.

teaparty

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

You can buy anytime.

Though Bitcoin is highly volatile and its price fluctuates a lot on every news which comes out and is related to it.

But i’m still very bullish on it. But please make a rule of thumb for investment in cryptocurrencies. Invest the money which you are ready to lose and don’t invest the money which you need in short time.

If you are interested in buying cryptocurrencies, you can visit www.CoinSwitch .co. CoinSwitch is a cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They support over 100 cryptocurrencies and more than 4500 pairs to exchange.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:45:19 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. It's true that now it became very expensive, but, it will become more valuable in the future or at least it's what we all expect. I really regret not buying when i first heard of bitcoin and it's still did not pass 300$ a piece. I had a second chance after china ban. I did bought some with the money i had, but it wasn't enough. I advice you to buy from now because you never know what will happen is the future.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:37:36 AM

If you dare, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. any time the Bitcoin price will go down and then it will rise again. do not be affected, because they panic and throw it away when there is chaos. do not panic because you believe the price of Bitcoin will quickly rise again and the storm will pass.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:35:40 AM

the truth is now is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin can now be a cheap price and you would not know if bitcoin in 2020 would be $ 25,000, so you should not stop buying bitcoins.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:49:47 AM

If you dare, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. any time the Bitcoin price will go down and then it will rise again. do not be affected, because they panic and throw it away when there is chaos. do not panic because you believe the price of Bitcoin will quickly rise again and the storm will pass.
Bitcoin price is really high now for me the right time is when the price will fall down on $2500 but it's up to the buyer if they want to take rhe risk.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:29:09 AM

The best time to buy bitcoins is when the price falls tremendously, because if the price drops the quantity of you're gonna buy will be more than it is before. And you don't want to buy an expensive one if you can always buy a cheaper one. Nobody wants to buy an expensive bitcoins, we buy bitcoins to gain money so if you buy it when the price are high you are not gonna gain that much money unlike if you buy it when the price are lower when it pumps your money will also grow so you can gain an easy money. Trust me that will always happens to me when I buy bitcoins in a lower price
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:35:04 AM

Just watch the price on a long interval, and wait a dump that caused by earnings withdraw and not a problem like legalization in a country (E.g: china, Philip...),
This would be the right time to buy bitcoin.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:37:25 AM

this is a great time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has a very high demand but the availability of bitcoin is very limited,
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:41:10 AM

I think now is still the right time to buy Bitcoin, though its price is kind of high now compared to its price back in January some still say it is still cheap so if you have the money to spend in Bitcoin then go ahead by all means invest in Bitcoin before its too late.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:19 AM

It is always the right time to buy bitcoin. Even though the value is high you should still buy because there are still chances that it will go higher. Or if you want to buy while the value is low then go watch over the price in the market and make sure that you are in a good timing.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:11:13 AM

I don't know exact time to buy bitcoin but if you have money to buy now grab it, cause i know the value of bitcoin was get higher in the future so you gain more profit if you hold it for a long term.

The right time to buy bitcoin,  is when the market value in low, by so doing you make enough profit margin  when the market value appreciate. I. E buy low sell high,. That s the way to go.
Yes i agree with you, buy bitcoin when the price was so cheap and hold for long term goal and before you sell wait until the price get high.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:21:01 AM

I don't know exact time to buy bitcoin but if you have money to buy now grab it, cause i know the value of bitcoin was get higher in the future so you gain more profit if you hold it for a long term.

The right time to buy bitcoin,  is when the market value in low, by so doing you make enough profit margin  when the market value appreciate. I. E buy low sell high,. That s the way to go.
Yes i agree with you, buy bitcoin when the price was so cheap and hold for long term goal and before you sell wait until the price get high.
well i think the right time to buy btc is during its price down or maybe low because it can less in terms of capital.and you have a chance  to gain big during its  high price  .but it really depend on you because sometimes even if you buy it in low price you cant even gain because people is really cant controlled thier emotion specially to those who dont have patience and experience.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:43:22 AM

To know when it's the best time to invest on something you need to know how it works and what's its purpose,BITCOIN’s sole purpose is to take power off these ruthless governments which has never given a shit about thousands of lives lost. Sooner or later everyone is going to understand this and support by investing and using Bitcoin and be a part of crypto community and its gonna make this world a better place. So the only time which Is bad to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is when you are the last person to do so. In case you haven't realized this is true anarchy and it's winning big time!
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:46:57 AM

Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin. You don't need to wait for the price to go down instead you should just focus on investing after buying bitcoin at a high price. It depends on your ability, there could be chances that even though you've bought your bitcoin on a low price, you will still not earn that much. Your ways of earning is what matters the most not the value you've spent.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Tsugihara

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:18:53 AM

Maybe when the bitcoin price drops, because at that time definitely a lot of people who want to sell bitcoin. So that's where our opportunity to buy bitcoin, because maybe the price was not too high or expensive. But we also have to be careful to buy it because there could be fraud.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:27:40 AM

Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin. You don't need to wait for the price to go down instead you should just focus on investing after buying bitcoin at a high price. It depends on your ability, there could be chances that even though you've bought your bitcoin on a low price, you will still not earn that much. Your ways of earning is what matters the most not the value you've spent.
These days, Bitcoin performs likely crazy. This quick scheme maybe good opportunity to get lots of profit. I gguess, there will be correction is coming. It's absolutely yours choice what should you do like prepare to convert to usdt or buy!
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:45:48 AM

All i know when is the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is so low right because if the price of bitcoin is so high it is hard to buy bitcoin because we dont have a enough money to buy it unlike when the bitcoin price so low we have a chance to afford it and make our bitcoin high.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

To know when it's the best time to invest on something you need to know how it works and what's its purpose,BITCOIN’s sole purpose is to take power off these ruthless governments which has never given a shit about thousands of lives lost. Sooner or later everyone is going to understand this and support by investing and using Bitcoin and be a part of crypto community and its gonna make this world a better place. So the only time which Is bad to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is when you are the last person to do so. In case you haven't realized this is true anarchy and it's winning big time!
I think we need to wait for a little time more because the price is going high and no need to make panic if you start to check the price on daily base so I’m sure we can take a very good profit because there is no doubt the bitcoin is going to jump to the very high price and no need to loss this opportunity so little wait can give us gig profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: