Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
webelong

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:04:25 PM

I really cannot tell wether it is the right time or not.But for me if you can watch at prices everyday and you think it is lower than you think then go buy it and watch the prices go up.And involves also some luck.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

I think the price should fall a bit after those two long expected hardforks will be over
then, I think the pressure for bitcoin will ease and the price will react
but I might be wrong of course  Roll Eyes
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

The right time to buy Bitcoin is right now. There is always someone asking when the right time to buy Bitcoin is. Just start buying some little by little and as you do more research and talk to more people and get more confident you can start to buy more but don't wait too long or the price will be a lot higher than what you could've bought it for and you'll be kicking yourself.

Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:02:04 PM

The right time to buy Bitcoin is right now. There is always someone asking when the right time to buy Bitcoin is. Just start buying some little by little and as you do more research and talk to more people and get more confident you can start to buy more but don't wait too long or the price will be a lot higher than what you could've bought it for and you'll be kicking yourself.

Exactly, most of us expect the price to go down, I think it's better to invest when the price trend goes up than the price goes down, with bitcoin users continuing to rise, it will be difficult if we expect prices to fall so now is the right time to invest bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:31:34 PM

I prefer that you invest in bitcoins as early as you can because the price is keep on increasing, I regret when i did not invest in bitcoins before when the rate is just $30 per coin and now it is $10k, so try to invest right now to earn more profit in the future.
Paultron

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

The right time is always to keep them when they are low. Low means if btc is falling hard you can buy them if you want. If you want to sell them sell them at a high price.

If you do this method correctly you will have actually gain more money than investing when it is at a high price.
Felebor

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I think the right time is while bitcoin is in the dip, because dip is very rare moment, i mean when bitcoin drop/dip the next that will happen is a huge pump. so the rigth time to buy bitcoin is when btc is in the dip. recently dip comes and most of people are got panic and sell their bitcoin in rush, so the worst is bitcoin price become low than its original price, so some other investors grab that oppotunity while dump/dip happening... And I also think the really best time to buy bitcoins is when the value is very low or just drops very low because then if you buy the bitcoins it will be much cheaper then it is now and you will earn a lot more bitcoin if you wait and do nothing...
I think that if you buy the bitcoins at a low value that that may already be a good time to buy bitcoins because by holding you can make a lot of profit witch everyone here is looking for. So buy it at a low price and sell it at a large price.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

I think what most of you are saying here is true.  The best time to biy bitcoins is anytime you have the funds to do so.  Bitcoin value changes from time to time and there is never a guarantee of an upward trend all the time but I guess even if it goes south some times, what's important is that it will eventually rise up again and that is all that matters for us who already invested a lot here.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:53:09 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me the right time to buy bitcoins is whenever the price is down, when they fall. Because if you buy bitcoina in that time, you can acquire a lot of bitcoins compared when you buy it in a higher price. But you don't usually know when will the bitcoins falls occur so to bw much safer, just buy bitcoins whenever you had some money in you. Because even if you buy bitcoins in a higher price we all know that bitcoins price always rises so as your holdings in it so your money will probably gonna grow whatever happens. It is bitcoins so nothing to worry about but it is much profitable if you buy it in a lower price.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

Do not miss the chance of having to buy some when the price is still low as Bitcoin Prices go up quickly as they announce. It's okay bitcoin after months of price spikes are still good. Because I believe it can not fall bigger now. It will go up in a matter of weeks. Better to buy now.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:15:23 AM

Do not miss the chance of having to buy some when the price is still low as Bitcoin Prices go up quickly as they announce. It's okay bitcoin after months of price spikes are still good. Because I believe it can not fall bigger now. It will go up in a matter of weeks. Better to buy now.
It's now a good time to buy altcoins because now bitcoin prices have soared and almost touched 7000 $. and we can see this helpless and bloody coin alt is the right time to buy alt because usually if bitcoin keeps decreasing in a few days altcoin increasing slowly.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:28:52 AM

To be honest I don't know. If you buy bitcoin when it is at the low value you cannot be sure if its still decreasing or not, it's very risky I think there is no right time to buy bitcoin. I think it depends on you maybe you can buy bitcoin when you feel that it was increasing unexpectedly and after a week when you see that its suddenly decreasing maybe you can sell your bitcoin and by repeating this process you can minimize your loss. They said that if you buy bitcoin you should forget that you bought it and return maybe 1 or more years to see what happened in your bitcoin investment, but I don't know about that.
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:30:33 AM

the best time to buy is when the price decreases and is at the lower enough rates. but for me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time, because whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to benefit. the important thing is that we can benefit, do not need much because the most important is the stability of profit.
On correction the time to buy)So even though more bitcoins will buy,but not at the peak!And of course it is better to buy immediately and wait for it to increase prices
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:05:29 AM

I never advise to wait, because we never know the bitcoin price after we sleep the night. as long as we can get online and have money, then I suggest immediately buy and see tomorrow day then the price will tend to rise, if down then be patient.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
I think the good answer can be when someone will check the price of bitcoin on daily base so I think he not be confused about buying and selling because know a day’s bitcoin price is little down and we can buy bitcoin as much as we can so there is no doubt that bitcoin price is going high in a short time and then you can sell.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
Yes this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is reaching it's highest price and maybe drop down anytime if some people wants to pull out some money from their investment. We should wait in the time that bitcoin drops down it's value so that we can enter a good price in the bitcoin market and hold it.
All of we think the same way indeed. The best time to buy more digital currencies especially Bitcoins is when a price is to face a dumping period. But according to the present situation chances of Bitcoin value to decrease are in negative.

Therefore if you cannot invest somewhere to earn the required amount for buying more of BTC then obviously you will have to wait for the right time to collect some of them into your digital wallets.
AngelDoll

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:01:02 PM

every day is the authority to purchase bitcoin, however for me it is better to buy once the prices are decreasing. So long as you will be benefited then that is the proper time.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

Required good observation and analysis to be able to predict  drop of bitcoin prices. and in my opinion bitcoin prices will  never hit the floor, because the volume of demand for bitcoin is very high
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:09:40 PM

Required good observation and analysis to be able to predict  drop of bitcoin prices. and in my opinion bitcoin prices will  never hit the floor, because the volume of demand for bitcoin is very high

And its not going to change anytime soon. Its all going to be uphill from here on. Demand will make sure bitcoin stays relevant for years to come and though i'm not as extremely optimistic as the people saying btc will hit 50 to 100k, i think its not going to be unprofitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

It would be a good thing if you are going to think about it carefully so that you may avoid regrets. You should watch out for the price changes in the market so that you may know when is the lowest and when is the best time to buy. Although the price when buying will not matter that much, we should still be smart and wise when buying. In my case, I didn't mind the price, I just invested and bought and I made it grow over time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: