Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16391 times)
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:54:37 AM

I think the best time to invest is now, the bitcoin price is currently around $ 7500 and I think it's cheap because next year the price will reach at least $ 15,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:24:45 AM

I think best to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price go down. now bitcoin price 7300$+  good to buy bitcoin. we know that bitcoin price more up coming days.
so you can buy now.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:27:38 AM

If you would to buy bitcoin, i strongly recommend you buy now. no time to late, even prices bitcoins is 7500$, Bitcoins is our future. I believe 2018 prices bitcoin will be raised to $10K. I can predict them by a population bitcoins has big on side worlds. This is your take a big changes.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:56:56 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

It is easy to say that you buy bitcoins when it hits the floor but when is the time it hits the floor. This is where technical analysis skill comes in so that you can assume the trend of the market in a way that you are at-least sure you gain profit after buying at that certain time you assume that it hits the floor. It really goes down on how you read the trend through your technical and fundamental skills.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:25:23 AM

If you would to buy bitcoin, i strongly recommend you buy now. no time to late, even prices bitcoins is 7500$, Bitcoins is our future. I believe 2018 prices bitcoin will be raised to $10K. I can predict them by a population bitcoins has big on side worlds. This is your take a big changes.
I am strongly agree with you sir its not too late to bought bitcoin, if you buy last year much better but this year if you have plan to buy do it now because the price of bitcoin never fall down many speculation about bitcoin that by next year its more rise up the price due to more people adopted in bitcoin and more countries adopt.
The more you have spend capital the more you have earned in bitcoin.

desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:34:17 AM

if I think if you are looking for a profit for a long time to invest, then you can buy it whenever it all depends on you.
but for me the perfect time to buy Bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down and we buy them little by little to keep them for a long time.
Hk009

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

I don't think that anybody can give a clear answer for it. Because nobody knows. But in my opinion, bitcoin will always go up. so buy anytime you want
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

For me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to make profit. BTC have just only increase anyway.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:59:02 AM

There is more to the year 2018, Bitcoin's $ 10,000 means that we will profit 43-48%, we do not know what to expect us in 2018, My guess is that Bitcoin will be at $ 8000 level, that is the same

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Viakor

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:56:42 AM

I think you wouldnt really know when will be the right time to buy bitcoin. Everyone is afraid it would suddenly lose its value, if not thise who bought it in a cheaper price years ago are nit regretting for selling the to soon. When you would ask them why did they sell it, they would tell you they were afraid they would lose the capital. Even now, there are still bitcoin holders who panic to sell when they see bitcoin price is going down. So i think there is really no exact time when to buy and when not to buy, if your instinct is telling you to buy and you have money, buy. Better regret in trying than regret all your life for not trying.
I'm not afraid, bitcoin will not lose value, value will rise the longer you wait. I sold many bitcoins under 1.000$, not cause I was afraid that price will fall, I did it cause I needed money and that was better for me then to go around and borrow money. Retrospective much better would be borrowing money and keeping bitcoins, but I didn't expect this sudden rise on 7.000$, who did? I believed in price back then, but not so fast my friend. Now I try to save more in bitcoins, what happened this year will come again. This year was the best for bitcoin so far, but I think we will see better ones in the future. Bottom line is buy bitcoins, earn bitcoins and save as much as you can don't sell it if you don't need it.
\

This is true because bitcoin will nearly always recover after it falls down. Bitcoin has also good support now and every day more and more users are joining it. They are also investing in it.

I also save my coins now because i know that bitcoin will be worth a lot in the future i hope to sell them when bitcoin is 15k worth.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:12:42 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

If you want to buy bitcoin at a low price, you should wait for the dumps. It happens a bit which means you should really be aware on what is happening in the market so that you may get to know when is the right time to buy bitcoin. This may be hard but as your timing goes well, the reward will surely be worth the wait. Be patient but don't way too long so you will not miss the pumps occuring in the present.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

The value of bitcoin is changing over time so the ideal time to buy bitcoin is when the value is at its lowest. You should never buy bitcoin at a high price or else you will be the one to regret it as you keep on doing bitcoin. We all want to get rich in bitcoin and the only way we can do is to be smart and wise on everything that we will do here and for sure, good things will keep on coming.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:15:25 AM

I don't think there is such a right time to buy bitcoin. I mean, we all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile and no one can predict whether if it will rise or fall. The only thing you can do is to watch out for the value at the market and pick on when do you think the value is low so that you can satisfy yourself on what you are going to do. Bitcoin is not as easy as we think it is, the smart ones are those who become successful here.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

There's no such thing as a rught time to invest in Bitcoin since investing to it whenever you like would yield to.profit because its market value is continuously rising as days are passing by. That's why it is smart to invest in Bitcoin especially for its users and investors. So if you are planning to buy Bitcoin , it would be a great idea.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

for when is the right time to buy bitcoin or when to bake bitcoin no one knows for sure, currently bitcoin value is high, which is sure to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin value drops so often see the movement of the currency
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:23:46 AM

There's no such thing as a rught time to invest in Bitcoin since investing to it whenever you like would yield to.profit because its market value is continuously rising as days are passing by. That's why it is smart to invest in Bitcoin especially for its users and investors. So if you are planning to buy Bitcoin , it would be a great idea.
I agree to that there is no right time to buy bitcoin because if there is a right time to buy bitcoin then there will be a lot of people that are waiting and preparing for the right time to buy bitcoin. Buying bitcoin is not always about the right or perfect time to buy because if you are believing on the potential of bitcoin then you can just buy and forget strategy which is effective for people who want to invest in bitcoin for long term.
Teemotje

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:58:36 AM

for when is the right time to buy bitcoin or when to bake bitcoin no one knows for sure, currently bitcoin value is high, which is sure to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin value drops so often see the movement of the currency

This is very true. Wise men buy bitcoins when the price is dropping and they sell it when the price is really high. With this method you can actually earn a lot of money.

If you do this many people will earn a lot.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

i can say every day is the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing even tho the price goes down it is only short time no long term downfall in the price and i think bitcoin will never lose its value.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

i can say every day is the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing even tho the price goes down it is only short time no long term downfall in the price and i think bitcoin will never lose its value.

I agree with you, bitcoin has already won trust. We see how the system is developing rapidly. And so there is a minimal risk when buying bitcoins. Bitcoin is not too late to buy

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

I expect to see the price of bitcoin increase until December to hit the 9 or 10 000$. So why not now;
The more you wait, the highter the bitcoin value. It won't go down enought to say : "ok now it's the right time".

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: