Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:28:01 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Every day is the right time to buy. We cannot assure everyone that every day the price will increase but bitcoin will never lost its value. Maybe the price will decrease but only in short period of time.
For me best time is at drop like 1000$ down cause then you know that you will earn something like the drop was cause bitcoin is getting to his old price always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:22:11 AM

if you want to buy Bitcoin, then buy it when the bitcoin price is down.
if you want to invest in the long term, then buy more every time the price is down if you really want to buy it.
if you dare this the right moment because they are panicking and preparing to sell bitcoin.
only the brave can survive.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:36:39 AM

if you want to buy Bitcoin, then buy it when the bitcoin price is down.
if you want to invest in the long term, then buy more every time the price is down if you really want to buy it.
if you dare this the right moment because they are panicking and preparing to sell bitcoin.
only the brave can survive.

Your first line was enough. Why did you write more in your post than was necessary by continuing to write more lines after you already made your initial point?
Howie1400

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:56:41 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I suggest you try to analyze their development in cryptocurency market. as my movements continue to rise from time to time, and if there is no significant decrease in the exchange rate, only a short time after that will rise again. so do not ever hesitate to invest in bitcoin or altcoin. do it ASAP, don't lose the chance.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:05:54 AM

Buy bitcoin as soon it drops in it's price because there is a possibility that it can go high again but you need to wait if you want to sell it and if you want to take advantage or want to make money with this opportunity you can do short trading with it. Just don't wait for the price to go deep before you buy because it will only happens sometimes and if you see the opportunity to stack more bitcoins then buy it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

I will suggest to buy bitcoin now if you want some good profit in short time.You have to hold bitcoin on a paper wallet for 6 months or some years depends on you.Since bitcoin price is increasing from 2017 and its already hit $8000 so its quite sure that bitcoin price will hit about $20000 in next year.So if anybody wants huge profit and can wait for couple of months he/she should buy bitcoin now.Bitcoin didn't disappointed anybody so far so you  should trust bitcoin blindly.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:48:03 PM

Actually, now is the right time to buy bitcoin while it is still hot and controversial to the public. A lot of people are getting more and more interested in bitcoin. Just think of it this way, years ago when bitcoin first started, people were also asking the same question, the difference is most of them already started at that time and now they are millionaires. So, if we don't invest in it now. We might regret it in the future.

DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:53:27 PM

For the past days, bitcoins suddenly went down, now, it is bubbling again and its becoming hot again in the market, and if it's me, these time maybe the best time to start with bitcoin, because tomorrows difference from today will be large again, and base on that it is already a profit.. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

It is always a right time to buy bitcoin, aside from being volatile, the value itself will surely increase due to the things that are happening within bitcoin now. We all know that earning bitcoin is not easy so you should work really hard if you really want to earn large profit. The buying does not matter the most actually, instead what matters the most is the effort and hardwork you are exerting just to earn money through bitcoin.
You are right and the beauty of the bitcoin is that we can buy it any time we are not gonna get in a lot of the formalities so yes you are right everyday of the bitcoin is the best time to buy the bitcoin now. It is the bitcoin only that will be supported by the people who are investing in the bitcoin and the age of the bitcoin is now very high if the bitcoin will live long the profit of the bitcoin user will also be high.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

Actually, now is the right time to buy bitcoin while it is still hot and controversial to the public. A lot of people are getting more and more interested in bitcoin. Just think of it this way, years ago when bitcoin first started, people were also asking the same question, the difference is most of them already started at that time and now they are millionaires. So, if we don't invest in it now. We might regret it in the future.

Each passing day bitcoin becomes bigger and bigger and more and more people invest, especially on days where there are major breakthroughs, I can only imagine the rush to buy bitcoin once it reaches 10k, let's not forget many people will still remember the news of 5k being passed fairly recently.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:45:44 AM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because as of now bitcoin has a high value and we dont know when will the price drop so its better to buy bitcoin now.
There is always a right time for each and everything. It all depends on the person himself. In my opinion, the right time of buying the bitcoin is when you are having sufficient funds that you can actually afford buying of bitcoins. The right time to buy bitcoins is no doubt at the time when the market prices are falling down. This will actually help you in buying of more bitcoins in less price.

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:01:58 AM

the right time is when the price drops or when the price drops and is very cheap, but that no one knows when bitcoin will go down to cheap, because in this year bitcoin showed its results are increasing from year to year.
gerbo

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

Pada saat harga bitction turun dan harga murah tapi kapan harganya murah belum tau
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:43:08 AM

Pada saat harga bitction turun dan harga murah tapi kapan harganya murah belum tau
Every Time is right time to buy bitcoins because it increase it value in market rather than down some time. The time when Bitcoin value going down is most right time to buy. Because after short time value is start rising and you can earn more than other.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:44:13 AM

You must now buy bitcoins! If you observe the price of the bitcoin, you can see that the price of the bitcoin reached now $8000 per each. My advise is buy bitcoins as much as you can.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:49:02 AM

The right and best time to invest and buy Bitcoin is when its market value is falling because it will be an advantage for its investors when its market value increase since it will give them profit. But since the market value of Bitcoin is now continuously increasing, i think, investing now even if the value is still expensive, would be still a good idea

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

i believe theres no such thing as right or wrong time to buy bitcoin and altcoins because you can still always buy them anytime or anywhere as long as you have some funds in your pocket or wallet, you still earn a profit if you hold them for a verry long time no matter how cheap or expensive you bought them. though majority of people are still following the good old strategy which is buy low sell high
kmarume

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:13 AM

Do people think that there will eventually be a huge crash?
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:57 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is always everyday because we know that bitcoin has a very volatile value where it can goes high rapidly in just a matter of hours. If you wait for its value to go down, that's fine too but it could hardly go down all the time. If you buy it on a higher price, then so be it because it will rise still giving you enough profit.
No other time is better than when the price falls low, but be sure to be very calculative and analyze the market always, because sometimes you have to actually buy at that rate you’re believing to be the highest rate. That’s why some people will always tell you that there is no right time to buy Bitcoin and that you should keep on buying whenever your mind tells you it’s the right time to buy.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:27:00 PM

right now is the best time, bitcoin right now is going down, but the price is going up little by little, i hope if you buy right now you don't late to join with us holding bitcoin
I agree. With the hype of bitcoin cash causing the price of bitcoin to fall down, I think this is the best time for you to invest on it while it is still low (yeah it is not really low but it is compared to it's last ATH). This is the right chance for you to ride the bitcoin express.
It is often said that most of the trader buy low, sell high which means that professional traders usually sell bitcoins when prices are on top and often buy more coins when their prices go down in the market. These days proved to be a blessing for traders to buy as much coins as they can because prices of bitcoins are falling these days. But this last for very little time. Buy aprublty else you will be cursing yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: