Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

Basically the right time buy bitcoin when it is in a big crash or in low price. Allocate first the price of bitcoin before you buy btc or study first the bitcoin chart. They all know the basic kind of investment, to invest your funds when bitcoin in low price. Because if you buy at high price surely you sell it in low price and that time you will lose lots of your funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

such time is always present the main thing that would firmly believe in such an investment, it is simple at certain times it becomes more profitable because of the price reduction
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.

Thats true, the price is one of the major things to consider, I think the right time had passed almost 9 years ago, which is the first year when Bitcoin sprouted somewhere and used as payment for service offers given by the people who joined bounty campaigns, since the Bitcoin is very cheap that time I think thats the great time to invest here.

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I think this is a very suitable time for you to buy bitcoin to trade. You can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly over the last few days and are heading at $ 7000. As far as my technical analysis is concerned, bitcoin prices will continue to rise in coming snails and may reach $ 8600 this week. So this is a good time to buy bitcoin and trade.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

This time is a good time to buy bitcoin because the market is down you can buy bitcoin in a affordable price. Don't wait the time that bitcoin is reach a higher price and you cannot afford it.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
HiRoll_Team

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:01:05 AM

Pretty much right now. You should always try to buy at a low point or when nobody else wants it. When people get too greedy, it will be time to sell. You shouldnt focus too much on the price that you buy at because nobody can control nor predict where the market bottom is going to be.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

Still, there is plenty of time to buy bitcoins at this price before it reaches more than $10k. People who are looking to buy bitcoins still has a chance to grab as many coins as possible in the market.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:54:58 AM

Pretty much right now. You should always try to buy at a low point or when nobody else wants it. When people get too greedy, it will be time to sell. You shouldnt focus too much on the price that you buy at because nobody can control nor predict where the market bottom is going to be.

Right now bitcoin price around $7000 and i think its time to buy too. Bitcoin price is much lower than highest price which is $19k and i am believe that bitcoin price will recover again to reach highes price
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

I believe that whenever the value of bitcoin is not as high as it seems, then that is the perfect time to buy pr do an investment in it. The reason for this is the fact that when we but bitcoin on it’s low value, it is much cheaper which allows us to save money because buying it at it’s high value would be really expensive.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

I believe that whenever the value of bitcoin is not as high as it seems, then that is the perfect time to buy pr do an investment in it. The reason for this is the fact that when we but bitcoin on it’s low value, it is much cheaper which allows us to save money because buying it at it’s high value would be really expensive.
When there is a heavy dump, I normally buy bitcoin and I never failed in making profit because the price rise again.
It's not a long wait actually, the price is volatile so if you buy cheap a chance will come that you can sell with a profit, just don't get greedy.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

When there is a heavy dump, I normally buy bitcoin and I never failed in making profit because the price rise again.
It's not a long wait actually, the price is volatile so if you buy cheap a chance will come that you can sell with a profit, just don't get greedy.
One of the moment like that is the scenario that is happening right now. The price of bitcoin is now having a heavy dump and it is the best if we will buy bitcoin and wait for at least a few months and then you will see huge profits in your investment or bet that you have been made because the cycle of market is like that, when there is dump then there will be a pump.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

One of the moment like that is the scenario that is happening right now. The price of bitcoin is now having a heavy dump and it is the best if we will buy bitcoin and wait for at least a few months and then you will see huge profits in your investment or bet that you have been made because the cycle of market is like that, when there is dump then there will be a pump.
You did not to wait so much time to see the price of Bitcoin bounce.
The whale bought enough Bitcoin, finally, the time to see the Bitcoin price higher than $10,000 is not far.
I do not believe after June, the price of Bitcoin is still lower than $10,000.
You can check the chart price and trading volume again, my prediction calculated from the data I got in the market.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Always buy bitcoin at its dumping price, then hold it and sell it when the price is high or if you reached the profit that you are aiming. Always be guided by the price chart so you can decide when is the best time to buy or sell bitcoins
Now is the right moment, bitcoin pumping is happening so long as we can get a cheap price then we will get big profit, I think as long as price below $ 10,000 is a good opportunity to buy in bulk.
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is depend of the latest value .. so you must be updated and be observant ..
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

precisely now is the right time to buy when all crypto prices are falling. do those rich in bitcoins know when they buy bitcoin at the beginning of their appearance and then rise to the moon in the past 2017? you also have the same opportunity. we do not know the price of crypto will increase how many times from our purchase price.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:10:06 AM

It is good to buy Bitcoin now as this low price is in favor for new comers and those who want to keep more Bitcoin because the price is much cheaper to purchase than before. You should not miss this opportunity as sooner or later the price may rise up without notice like what happen yesterday in which the price of Bitcoin suddenly crank up to $1,000 in just 1 hour. So better start buying now or regret it in the end.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:29:32 AM

From the beggining of 2018 until now bitcoin value still falling and falling. I read some comments saying that this is the good time to buy bitcoin because of low price now. And i think that is the good idea for us and also for the newbees. Should buy now and hold then sell if the price back to the moon.

Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:53:44 AM

I think buying bitcoin is depending on their preferences, if they will hold their bitcoin for long term then buying bitcoin right now is still a good. The value of bitcoin is volatile so there are still chances that your money will keep on growing.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

Bitcoin is nothing if not volatile and largely unpredictable which is why most people know better than to try to time the market by trying to guess when the price has reached a top or bottom. Playing the price to find an ideal entry point burns more people than it benefits. And we, therefore, offer no opinions on when to buy (even during a dip).
But a bad time to buy is generally not in a downward price trend  And holding Bitcoin long-term is the best compliment to a buy-the-dip strategy.

douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

This time is a good time to buy bitcoin because the market is down you can buy bitcoin in a affordable price. Don't wait the time that bitcoin is reach a higher price and you cannot afford it.
I agree. It is not easy to buy bitcoi below $10000 but right now, it is a great chance for us to have a huge number of bitcoin which bellow $10000 per coin. Therefore, If you want to join the bitcoin world, buy it right now before it is too late. I have to say that bitcoin is one of the best invention of human
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: