Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ , long time no see  (Read 1012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is already 3900 dollars and for sure it will increase again and we will see again 4k dollars each bitcoin. Dont wait the price to reach 2k dollars because did not happen this yearbut everything is possible to happen. But I hope bitcoin price will continue to increase again. Lets support bitcoin without the help china they sho them even qithout their help we can increase the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:30:44 AM

China is well below 3000, the 3000 wall in US/EU is getting hammered.

Going below 2000?

I'm not missing $2,000 and it's not going below $2,000. $2,500 - $2,800 is possible for this week end.  Bitcoin pumped too fast and now it's getting dumped too fast not because it's the opposite of pumping fast. But because of China's local exchanges announces their closure, this has made the market collapse and made hodlers to panic sell.

Possible major resistance will be in range 2700-2800 think thins will be last wall if broken and passed then below 2k is possible soon. But dont think it will be that, cuz bad news already made damage to price and now we wait what will be bounce point for some recovery but not that fast rise as we saw.

Good thing that it didn't went down at $2,800 as we are expecting. The price went up at $3,800 for this morning and it's possible to increase more but there's a less $200 for just a couple of hours but it's normal to make the price of bitcoin again stable at $4,000 so this thing is normal at the moment. Good news are coming around that JP morgan is buying bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:54:36 AM

Going below 2000?
Look at the market, now bitcoin is going up again, congratulations to those who believe in bitcoin, if you are a trader, buy bitcoin 3 hours ago, you will get big profits now and more in the coming time.

I'm not sure if bitcoin will under $2000, maybe this is the price of the bitcoin 7 years ago, in which time it has achieved price bitcoin on the rise in the number of price bitcoin $2000 if you buy some bitcoin at that time might be able to get a big advantage for now because prices are already increasing bitcoin and will not decrease anymore, if it happens only temporary so now bitcoin has reached $3800.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:26:21 AM

Going below 2000?

No man it was fake news now it is finished bitcoin will come above 5000USD in the end of month everybody know about that so i would like to say keep calm and wait of 10,000USD.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:36:59 AM

Indeed it's been a long time not seen the figure $2000 on bitcoin price, of course i hope not to see that number will be on bitcoin price anymore. Whatever happens at this moment / any news that affects the bitcoin price, hopefully bitcoin price keep it far from figure $2000 and can soaring again from the current price movement and still can giving a good hope to everyone. And indeed at the price movement of bitcoin is always accompanied by a decreasing, but hopefully the decline that occurred should not be too far.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

Going below 2000?

No man it was fake news now it is finished bitcoin will come above 5000USD in the end of month everybody know about that so i would like to say keep calm and wait of 10,000USD.

This is yesterday's post and at that time bitcoin value was surely on that level you can not say that the price would come back up maybe he's just tense up and worry too much that's why he posted this, or just spreading FUD, well we can never know what he really thinks back then, but as always bitcoin will surely rise and fall and right now bitcoin is back at $4000 mark value.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:32:16 PM

Going below 2000?

This is yesterday's post and at that time bitcoin value was surely on that level you can not say that the price would come back up maybe he's just tense up and worry too much that's why he posted this, or just spreading FUD, well we can never know what he really thinks back then, but as always bitcoin will surely rise and fall and right now bitcoin is back at $4000 mark value.
Btc is recovering today, I thought it will really be back to $2000 ,thankfully it's not ,once it touch $2k it will be hard to recover, atleast nw it's recovering.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

Going below 2000?

Btc is recovering today, I thought it will really be back to $2000 ,thankfully it's not ,once it touch $2k it will be hard to recover, atleast nw it's recovering.

Reaching of 2000$ is like bitcoin dig into ground. It will ever or never will happen. Yesterday the price of bitcoin reaches the value of 3100$.This is lowest value of bitcoin in two months period. After August 1,The price crossed 4000$.Today the price again  bloom to raise.If it continues, the old value will achieved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

Going below 2000?

Bitcoin's trend still not clear, you can check the mentality of traders through chart price on the market. Just some bearish traps can make the price of Bitcoin drop down again very fast. If you are day trader, you should wait signal from whales or big boy, they are the movers the price of coins on the market.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Going below 2000?
You have a wrong prediction, Bitcoin does not got to $2000. And I don't miss that amount and I think it is not yet too long since bitcoin drop into below $2000, remember the fork?
I am still waiting bitcoin will recovers it price into $4300. Grin
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

Going below 2000?

Reaching of 2000$ is like bitcoin dig into ground. It will ever or never will happen. Yesterday the price of bitcoin reaches the value of 3100$.This is lowest value of bitcoin in two months period. After August 1,The price crossed 4000$.Today the price again  bloom to raise.If it continues, the old value will achieved.

Well, it might happen the bitcoin price reach $2,000 IF something really really bad happened into bitcoin. The storm is passed and the price of bitcoin is back to increasing again now. I think we will never see $2,000 again because the last crash because of china is around $3,300 the maximum.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:18:09 PM

Going below 2000?
You have a wrong prediction, Bitcoin does not got to $2000. And I don't miss that amount and I think it is not yet too long since bitcoin drop into below $2000, remember the fork?
I am still waiting bitcoin will recovers it price into $4300. Grin

Yes.The bitcoin will not reach the value of 2000$.At first it should reach the value of 3000$.Then only it will reach 2000$.I am also waiting for bitcoin value to reach 4600$.If it reaches so,I will sell my holding bitcoin. Not only me,many bitcoin users holding their coins now.This is the best time to brought new bitcoin.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:57:16 PM

Going below 2000?

Well, it might happen the bitcoin price reach $2,000 IF something really really bad happened into bitcoin. The storm is passed and the price of bitcoin is back to increasing again now. I think we will never see $2,000 again because the last crash because of china is around $3,300 the maximum.
Like what kind of bad will actually gonna happen to bitcoin? lol. It's the users fault why there is a fluctuation in the market and most of all those Whales who are manipulating the price of bitcoin, don't you know it? Even if people are on massive panic selling i think it's not enough to move the bitcoin down to 1k USD.

BTConFire

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:01:52 PM

The maximum expected flux would be 3000-3700$  but I see the price falling down to 2.3k as soon it hits the 4.5k mark. That is a buy time we are all eagerly waiting for. However, that is just an estimate with biased guess. China's withdrawal might affect BTC market but the whales are holding on to their cash and countries like Japan are legalizing BTC which makes it grow even further. Miners are getting lag free networks and transactions are fast now.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:13:10 PM

For those who trade on the exchange the price is a great value. For them now is the time to buy bitcoin cheap, but the income has temporarily fallen to zero. I don't trade so I'm not worried about the current situation. I will keep my bitcoins and spend only Fiat. I know that the price will soon grow up and those who sell bitcoin will regret it. This happened many times.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:39:35 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 3700 dollars and for sure it will continue to increase again and maybe we see the price of bitcoin back at 4k dollars. Even china ban bitcoin for sure many country support bitcoin so the price will not down at 2k dollars again in this year . Even the price last few days decrease below 3000 dollars after few hours it increased again the price so  dont worry about it. Its better to bitcoin now .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print