Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptograph may replace Fiat and Paper Asset(Stock)  (Read 201 times)
swiftblade (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

Imagine there is a Company -example: Microsoft (I am not Fan of this Brand)- Create and Release new Alt-coin named MScoin. Its Limitiled in supply and of course Decentralized as same as bitcoin
And they are admitted that coin can be accepted as payment method to buy Product on MSstore.

They also declare that MScoin has subtitute Paper-Asset as their Shareholding system. I mean everyone who has this coin in their wallet have the Share of company. Has biggest amount of coin not make person joining Board of Direction, just a Commodity that contain the Value of Company.

That will make people interest to have it, everyone is easy to purchase any products online and also make an investment at the same moment.

What do you thing people?

(Please warn me if I broke any rule by mention Microsoft, its just easy example that we all know the company well.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:02:22 AM

How would a company release a decentralized open crypto? It won't and it can't. Not in the sense that we envisioned Bitcoin.

Also, using it as share as well as currency pegs its value to the real world market value of the company even though they are detached. That is a problem in several ways of course.

You can however use colored coins for example or tokens to represent a share expressed in real world economic value.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: