Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Crossed $2,829  (Read 2407 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:30:48 AM

So whats you stats saying? in how many days it will cross $3000btc
as far as 1st august is coming the bitcoin is rising. it seems that it will be at $5000 after 1 Aug
At the moment the price is 2551 someone knows why the price went down from 2700 yesterday price? Did something happened or it is more speculative moves form the traders.
It is not about that just bitcoin avoid people don't transaction in the last three days of July so people are withdrawing their coins into cash that people should be really safe by this steps they would be protect and this is an opportunity to those people as well to buy a bitcoin in a cheap price once again because this is the only one chance to buy bitcoin in cheap price.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:35:54 AM

I think the price will decrease in the first week of August but there are possibilities that price will soon uptrend after that. So its better to the BTC right now and watch the market conditions.

It will or it will not. Depending on how the fork will be successful and as the market always swings upward and down ward expect that there will be lowered in the price. But today the price seems so good and was stable on $2,600 - $2,700 and I'm feeling that there will be a very good price on first week of August and will be stable until the end of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:20:20 AM

current figures show bitcoin crossed the $2.829 this is the last chance, maybe the price of bitcoin will put on a $3000 figure in early August. I'm sure this will be a good news for us because since some time the bitcoin decline. so that this possibility will be many investors who began to consider this. I am very sure it will like our expectations at the beginning of August
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:15:22 AM

as far as 1st august is coming the bitcoin is rising. it seems that it will be at $5000 after 1 Aug
I think there is a strong chance bitcoin crosses the 3000 price in this week, I do not know if it is going to stay there since we do not know how much support bcc will receive but I hope not much, and when people see that the confidence in bitcoin will go up even more.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:50:45 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:58:04 AM by aeternus

Coincidentally today that is the price at the moment, the next days are going to be very interesting bitcoin cash is going to appear as a hard fork and that may make things a little bit difficult for bitcoin on the short term but I do not think that altcoin is going to survive for long.

The problem is while bitcoin cash is a nice concept since it is clear it will be the minority chain everyone will want to dump their free coins rather than consider it based on its pros or cons.

As for the price of bitcoin right now it seems to have stabilized after the initial pump and I wonder where it will go after that, I think for sure it will cross $3000 before the fork but could have some mini crashes too.
We know what bitcoin cash is, bitcoin cash is the coin the miners wanted from the beginning bigger blocks and no segwit, I think this is a last attempt to try to make that coin work but the market seems to be entirely focused on following the devs vision, something that I support as well.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

Bitcoin has make many effort to break through $3000 so many times and I think it will take a strong efforts to remain over $3000. The current upward movement is an indication that we may see or touch $4000 before the end of this year.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

I, too, prefer to really look at what is happening. Yes, I hope for a favorable outcome of this situation, but I'm ready for anything.
I'm very pleased that bitcoin recovered from the recent fall, but I think it's too early to relax
It will never fall again even it will reach to $3000 soon as the market of bitcoin is going so we can say that it was just a bad dream as we woke the dream gone. Like the fall was happen just for a few days. So it has recovered there drop down of bitcoin in just a couple of days it was just there was work going inside bitcoin therefore the price was came down now it will never happen like that.
People are afraid just because giving attention to those people who were spreading fake news about bitcoin. So simple these people didn't success from this mission so it is gone once again.

Because we are with bitcoin so if we are with bitcoin then nothing can beat bitcoin in a market it is gone viral once again and the price raised to 2680$ one thing I'm watching that it will hit in a middle of August 3000$ soon as the market current statics are showing. So yes keep believe in bitcoin just don't need to bad dream because it is not good to do. Believe on bitcoin it will take bitcoin to very high with bitcoin it will take you too as well.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:34:37 AM

I, too, prefer to really look at what is happening. Yes, I hope for a favorable outcome of this situation, but I'm ready for anything.
I'm very pleased that bitcoin recovered from the recent fall, but I think it's too early to relax
It will never fall again even it will reach to $3000 soon as the market of bitcoin is going so we can say that it was just a bad dream as we woke the dream gone. Like the fall was happen just for a few days. So it has recovered there drop down of bitcoin in just a couple of days it was just there was work going inside bitcoin therefore the price was came down now it will never happen like that.
People are afraid just because giving attention to those people who were spreading fake news about bitcoin. So simple these people didn't success from this mission so it is gone once again.

Because we are with bitcoin so if we are with bitcoin then nothing can beat bitcoin in a market it is gone viral once again and the price raised to 2680$ one thing I'm watching that it will hit in a middle of August 3000$ soon as the market current statics are showing. So yes keep believe in bitcoin just don't need to bad dream because it is not good to do. Believe on bitcoin it will take bitcoin to very high with bitcoin it will take you too as well.
what we are seeing today with the pricing for Bitcoin should have happened for a long time. Such a rapid growth relative to the past years has not yet happened. If you look at the fact that Bitcoin has grown almost five times in the last year, I think it's not worth worrying about today's fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: