Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do ? Your suggestions please.  (Read 2278 times)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:44:31 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

Sometimes icos are risky, and the reason is that a few people want to scam and they just spend like 100-200$ to develop a new coin just for the sake of raising funds, after the funds are raised, they run away and it becomes hard to get the money back. If you here for long term Eth should probably increase, I don't think it will increase much in the short run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:41:22 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

You sure got a lot of Ethereum at low price, what's with the damage? You said that you got 50 eth @ $260 which is in favor. Eth's price will increase as bitcoin increases too. And if you are saying that you had loss since the past dips better not to worry about it, because you will still get profit on it. Try to look at your eth's with longer term of investment, I suggest to keep on holding but if you want to join some ICO's, join those reliable ones.
I think you have done well with your investment because the price of bitcoin fell down almost 1500 dollars and it is a big loss.

Any other crypto currency is very cheap and I think investment in those currencies is a good decision because they are also increasing their values in the market and one day they will also reach thousands of dollars. Just buy them and hold them and wait for price to grow.
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

Believe in yourself, be yourself, do not be influenced by others, because everyone has different paths and worldviews. Assure your heart then you will find your way.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

Many thanks to everyone for their answers, friends. my nerves were so bad, but you are very supportive in this regard. I havent for the moment considered the idea of being involved in any project. I went completely into standby mode. I think I can wait for about 2 months. we will make an assessment again afterwards. I had been in such a crisis before, but then I stayed in the usdt and afterwards I made good purchases before the market rised up.  Now it 's time to wait a little longer.thank you very much again to everyone.

OP, the way I see it, the whole thing depends on your emotions. And that is affecting your decisions on business. Take that out and you will be fine on trades. You can also invest part of the 50 Ether into a cryptocurrency platform and program that fetches you daily interest as residual income. If you wonder what that is, it is the  bitconnect coin program. Check it up on CMC.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:47:27 AM

I am sure with what is happening today to price, you would have been happy about the decision you took only if you hadn't took the easy way out though. That's one unique thing about crypto currency, you don't put in money and be checking everyday thinking it would have increased hundred folds, sometimes it might happen but most times, one needs maximum patience to really get to reap the benefit of taking such risk.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

I'm not sure about the price ether seems like a really risky investment for me because of ico as the people who raise funds can anytime sell their funds and cause the price to fall. About ico there are very less ico which can be trusted most of them have no plan for the future i invested in very few ico but if you still wanna try don't invest everytime maybe maximum 5 ether
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

Keep half of the amount of ETH you have as ETH only. After Bitcoin, ETH is next big thing in crypto market. Have some patience with your investment and wait for atleast a year to withdraw back. Diversify the other half in some potential coins and even in ICO tokens if you find some good project. If you already have enough in Bitcoin, then no need to invest in Bitcoin. If you don't, then invest in Bitcoin as it is safest in long term.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

I don't know much about ico operations but holding them for some time should bring the old value back or more.
Analyze the market when investing or into buying moment. When into panic moment you cant make a firm decision to trade your coins. Likewise, holding for a long term or hold until the price can recover.
Yes all this is game of time and game of nerve the moment you lost your patience you will be facing loss so holding is the best option in the days of dump and if you have enough money so buy also in dump because this will give you blow of profit in pump.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:17:47 AM

Question is little bit ambiguous. Still what I understand is about ETH, if it so then it is not that best option than bitcoin but still they are somehow better than all other coins. I read it somewhere that ETH are at second place after bitcoins.

Still, better is to convert to bitcoins rather than simply holding eth as compared to bitcoins, I am sure eth may not have bright futures.
If he does that he is going to lose a lot of money, Ethereum is nowhere near as high as it once was and bitcoin is stronger than ever, so there is only two options to sell for a loss which is what you are recommending or to keep holding, if I were him I will keep holding, ETH is going to see better days and eventually when it reaches the price at what he bought then he can decide if he keeps holding or if he wants to get out of Ethereum immediately.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:51:08 PM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

You shouldnt be worried about this, price will recover as it always does. I think it is a great idea also investing in ICos i was also thinking about this, mostly all good ICOs by entering market after a while have a price x2 or even more.

If you're worried that your investment in ETH may decrease in value, then I highly recommend that you stay away from ICOs.  ETH has at least established itself as a valuable crypto, making it a less risky investment than new coins.  I can't remember the context, but I thought I saw something in an article the other day about up to 90% of ICOs being frauds/scams.  That may have been in a particular country or some other specific setting, but either way, that's a very concerning number.  Do you really want to trade in an established crypto for something that may only have a 10% chance of not being a scam?
Not Generally all ICO's are scam but there are still some who do have future ahead but comparing them on ETH i can say that its too far away.In op if he did bought on that kind of amount and now the price have dip-pen as of the current state which it would normally decrease your investment or value of your holdings and as being suggested it better to hold it of as of now.
of course not all ICO is a scam, the example of successful ICO is its own Etherum, if you are smart in looking for potential ICO then you will get a very big profit, there are many ICOs that continue to come by offering creative ideas but you should be able to see which one is not a scam, like find which dev really wants to run their project seriously so you will avoid scam and get a profit from ICO when it launch
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:24:09 AM

Many thanks to everyone for their answers, friends. my nerves were so bad, but you are very supportive in this regard. I havent for the moment considered the idea of being involved in any project. I went completely into standby mode. I think I can wait for about 2 months. we will make an assessment again afterwards. I had been in such a crisis before, but then I stayed in the usdt and afterwards I made good purchases before the market rised up.  Now it 's time to wait a little longer.thank you very much again to everyone.

OP, the way I see it, the whole thing depends on your emotions. And that is affecting your decisions on business. Take that out and you will be fine on trades. You can also invest part of the 50 Ether into a cryptocurrency platform and program that fetches you daily interest as residual income. If you wonder what that is, it is the  bitconnect coin program. Check it up on CMC.
Letting your emotions take control is a complete mistake especially when we are talking about trading, if you let panic take control, you are going to sell for a bad price and lose money, and if you let greed take control then you are going to buy when the price is already very high, and you are going to lose in that circumstance as well, so we must trade not only when we see a real opportunity to make money but also when we are emotionally stable and not influenced by our emotions.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:48:05 AM

Hi, I think you're right that it would be better if you will use your ETH to invest in different ICOs just make sure that it has the potential on growing or make sure that it is profitable and i do know that you know that you should study first the timeline of there ICOs before Investing. Goodluck.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:21:21 AM

Maybe the worst desition that you can make is invest into an ICO.. There are a lot of fraud programs that only raises money at pre-ico and ico stages, and then they dissapears, i have been paying attention to a lot of projects like that in the last years. So if you are going to invest into one, then try to make your max effort to investigate that company, and what are their purpose.. I saw an ico trying to raise funds for creating a new website like twitter..

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:33:18 AM

If you have 50 ethereum in your wallet and if you bought 260 dollars each. You cant lose money why? Because the price of ethereum as of now is 300 dollars and you earn profit not lose your money. I suggest hold your ethereum because for sure it will increase again the price. Or you can join to the ICO have ethereum investment and for sure it will grow but be careful while investing in ICO.
You are missing the point ETH may be at 300 dollars, but the price in dollars is not important because it is very likely that he bought that ETH with BTC and ETH has been crashing in terms of bitcoin since bitcoin outpaced ETH growth after the hard fork so if the op converts to BTC now he will lose a lot of money in terms of BTC, he needs to hold in the hope ETH goes up once again, that may be possible but it is going to take a lot of time.

+1

I think Ethereum has greater potential than Bitcoin at the moment. It is simply used by so many businesses and relied on by so many that it has to go up. I think this is why Microsoft invested in it. Think about this... back when Microsoft was first growing, they eventually gained a monopoly as everyone was dependent on them. I think ETH is the same sort of thing and it is no coincidence that Microsoft is part of it.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:37:28 AM

There are ICOs that have promising projects and if you think they can deliver it then invest to it. There are many people who invest in ICOs because they think its far more profitable to invest in it earlier and some have been profitable while others have loss some amount because they invest in a ICO that gradually decrease in value. You research first the developers of the coin if they are likely to be legit because many people are also looking at the developers. If their project has a real usage or just copycat of others then you have to look at it also. You may have the option also of just holding your ethereum because it will rise up in the future eventually.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:48:36 AM

I suggest that you should wait the right time, don’t worry about the price, the price might increase or decreasing just faith and believe the greater the obstacle, the greater the glory in overcoming it.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:53:36 AM

I don’t see the need for you to be worried. Ethereum is the most promising altcoin in the market today and I don’t think any dip/dump like what happening on bitcoin is an alarming signs for collapse.

I don’t agree to those who advice to go invest in ICO that would be a much riskier than holding it. If ever you have decided to do so make a good study about it and research before joining/investing.

Better to be patience and think a positive future of the coins your holding than making an orthodox decision that might be unworthy or even disastrous.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:13:52 AM

Many are worrying the say way. I dont really understand the first part of decrease and you got 50 ETH from 260 dollars. Are you trading ETH or you've bought it (50 of them ) to 260 dollars.?
But if you have that amount of ethereum then it's good to invest it in other coins like stratis or if you want to join an ICO, read every part of it from introduction to disclaimer and think if it will griw value from the long run.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:47:42 AM

Guys what should i do to earn more btc, or any kind of coin without loosing.. and what should i do to be more skilled in trading.. any suggestions and advice ..thanks.
Are you serious bro? You are in a full member rank  i think you should know about it.  anyways you can join in any sig campaign .which is you can earn bitcoin by participating on it . Such as posting any constructive post etc in different thread that required from campaign.  Will in tranding theres a thread also here in forum. I recommend to use the search bar of the forum .and i suggest to take some time to read to gain more knowledge. .best regards
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:10:32 AM

Join ico, this will give you more profit. The ether is now in a small decline, but eventually everything will recover, so just wait for a good price and sell, then everything will be fine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: