Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you shouldn't buy from BAIKAL - JUST DON'T  (Read 3788 times)
Tai_Pan (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:55:22 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 05:09:37 PM by Tai_Pan

NOTE:
WE ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT THE ORIGINAL BAIKAL AND NOT ABOUT SOME SCAM SERVICE PRETENDING TO BE THEM.
If you support this road I've taken please be kind and share this topic wherever you can.Let's help baikal change as it has a beautiful piece of hardware.

I do invite all the members who had any type of issues ordering from BAIKAL to come forward and post here.
I do plan to go to the sky and beyond with what I'm going to write here.
I will share this post on every forum I am part of and on every social media I have.
So let's make together this utter nonsense correct as I hope BAIKAL will do something about it in the very near future.

I will state here my entire experience with them.For some of my statements I will post proof but for some I have none because it happened a while ago.
Please keep in mind that I only wanted to buy 1 unit each time.

So I've been trying to buy a BAIKAL since they had the 1st model of Quad ( the one with 600 MH ).
Always got no reply on email / skype / facebook.
On skype I was able to see that baikal was active after I sent the message but no reply.
I also sent messages on skype while they were active but no reply.
On facebook my messages were showed as "seen" but no reply.

Then the cube arrived ( with 300 MH ).
Same situation, no reply.

Then the QUAD CUBE ( 1200 MH ).
Of course I tried to contact them again and buy 1 unit.After a couple of tries I got a reply on skype telling me that I can make an order.Needless to say I was exploding of happiness.
Baikal asked me to make the order via email which I did.They replied in minutes with this text:
Subject: Re: new order as we talked on skype

Date: Friday, April 28, 2017, 12:07 PM

Hi,Thank you for your support on

baikal.Total cost:cost of miner+cost

of delivery=3196+147 =

3343usdBTC:2.906btcAddress:

126Z6e4rMC8cXMQFBc26n6usTw1ZeP1eUaPlease send

me a screenshot when your payment get at least two

confirmation on blockchian.best

regards.baikal

Our

cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for

you!Web:

www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminerMain-Email:baikal@baikalminer.com

While I was in the middle of making the payment I realised that the amount of BTC they asked is not at all equal to the amount of USD they wrote.In fact what they asked as BTC was, at that time, 600$ more.
I mean I was full aware of the different value exchanges give to BTC but nowhere in this world the difference would be so big ( 600$ ).
So I wrote them on skype and got no answer and I sent them this email:
I wanted to pay you but there is something wrong and on Skype nobody answers.
You wrote "3196+147 =3343usd BTC:2.906btc."
But 2.906 BTC is 3920 USD and not 3343.I know that exchange is different but that much I don't think so.
Please check and let me know.
I have the money ready.
What do you think? NO REPLY.

I was so disgusted by their tactics that I didn't even bother trying to get an A900 or a Giant.I gave up on them as a company.

Then, 3 days ago I saw they tweeted something.I saw the tweet about their GIANT X10 and I decided I have to try this.I went to their website but there was still only the old Giant model...so I asked myself WTF?!?
So about 10-15 minutes after the tweet I sent them a message on skype stating that I want to buy and just to be sure I sent them an email also.
Couple of hours later no reply so I went to bed telling myself that it's going to be all ok now because I was at least among the first 50 people who stated they want to order.

The 2nd day in the morning still no reply so I really got into fuckin' hulk rage mode.
On facebook nothing, on twitter nothing, on the website they still had the old model of GIANT.WHAT THE DOUBLE FUCK?!?
I went on skype and wrote a couple of messages.Finally they replied.
This is what followed:
now really guys. I want to buy your products. Why are you so difficult to get along with. I want 5 units, I am willing to pay in advance just to be put on the waiting list for the next batch. come on, let's work on this together and figure something out

baikalminer:
 I will try to apply one for you

Price at 1188usd/pcs, discount is not available.
Delivery time at the end of October.
Payment only available at BANK Transfer USD.

When you are ready, please start a new email and send to our official email baikal@baikalminer.com.

Email please detail out below info:
- Purchase quantity: XXX
- Payment method: bank wire usd
- Shipping address: (Receiver, Detailed address, Zip code, Phone)
- Any special demands:

thank you. i will send the email asap. can i get on the next batch waiting list with the other 4 pieces?Sent on:Wed?email sent.are you still here?

I sent them the email and they replied within hours, I was happy again:
Hi,

Thank you for your Support and Trust on Baikal.

Total cost:(before sending miner we will contact you for taking shipping charge)
Machine:1188usd

Bank info for payment please check from attached file. (Payment comments you can write your name ). Quotation only valid for 2 days since we send this email.

When you done with payment, please provide the payment voucher and the passport of the Remitter. If paid under name of company, then please provide the copy of its business license. All files will be deleted as soon as we send out your parcel.

Different areas takes different time for receiving payment, please be patience after you done the payment, we will inform you as soon as we confirm your payment. Please be note we will not be responsible for the delay of confirming due to the missing of required files, please understand.

Best regards.
Baikal miner

The second day I tried to make the bank transfer via the internet banking.It gave some "validation failure" error.I said to myself that maybe I am a dumbass and I put some wrong info.
Tried again with attention.The same error.
I sent them this email:
Guys, I tried several times paying you with bank transfer but my bank always gives me "validation failure".
I think something is wrong or incomplete with the details you provided for payment.
Can I pay you using another service, please ( bitcoin, paypal, skrill )?

In 15 hours my order will expire and I really really don't want to miss the chance of buying from you.

Hours passed and nothing.Tried on skype:

hello
are you available for 3 minutes? please

Hello, Thank you very much for your support. I am really sorry to let you know that this batch of Giant X10 pre-sale are all booked up. Because this batch only have a small quantity, I am sorry can not meet all customers’ demands Please keep an eye on our facebook or website, we will update to website as soon as second pre-sale on line. Thank youBaikal miner

yes, I know that. do you have 3 free minutes for a quick chat? please

You have to realise that I was by now in a state pretty similar to a shock.
I mean I made an order, you agreed, you sent the payment details, I was willing to pay and now you tell me it's all booked ?!?
I am one of the people who has 1 unit booked..........WHAT THE TRIPLE FUCK YOUR MOMMA'S DEAD RELATIVES Huh??!!!!!?Huh
Of course no more replies on skype.....
I went on twitter and I saw that they tweeted minutes before that the batch is all sold.On their website still nothing.

Then I also received an email to which I replied:
I have one of the booked miners!!!!
My email was about a failing payment.
I cannot pay with the bank.
Please focus and read again my previous email

On Sep 15, 2017, at 6:36, baikal <baikal@baikalminer.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am really sorry to let you know that this batch of Giant X10 pre-sale are all booked up. Because this batch only have a small quantity, I am sorry can not meet all customers' demands. Please kindly hold on the transfer.

Please keep an eye on our facebook or website, we will update to website as soon as second pre-sale on line.

Thank you
Baikal miner

Again full hulk rage mode.Went on skype:

hello
are you available for 3 minutes? please

Hello, Thank you very much for your support. I am really sorry to let you know that this batch of Giant X10 pre-sale are all booked up. Because this batch only have a small quantity, I am sorry can not meet all customers’ demands Please keep an eye on our facebook or website, we will update to website as soon as second pre-sale on line. Thank youBaikal miner

yes, I know that. do you have 3 free minutes for a quick chat? please
the bank won't let me complete the transaction to your bank. please advise. another way of payment is available?

From:baikalminer I'm really sorry, because this is our first sale. The quantity is very small. We didn't think of too many people buying it, so now we don't have any quantity. I hope you understand
you can follow our facebook https://business.facebook.com/baikalminercom-495344187464643/?business_id=1354738364573505

but you booked, 1 for me and you sent me payment details.in the email you sent me you said the booking is valid for 2 days. that means today included
guys, god damn it, please reply:is my booking still valid or not?!?

From:baikalminer Sorry, because we are the first pre-sale, the quantity is relatively small, we did not expect too many customers to buy, so now there is no place, but we will launch the second batch of pre-sale as soon as possible, I hope you can understand

can you please stop using templates as an answer and really answer to what I am asking
Yesterday you booked 1 giant x10 for me
you asked. me. to make. the order on email
I did.You replied with the details for bank transfer payment "baikalminer - Wednesday 11:44> Price at 1188usd/pcs, discount is not available.Delivery time at the end of October.Payment only available at BANK Transfer USD.When you are ready, please start a new email and send to our official email baikalbaikalminer.com. Email please detail out below info:- Purchase quantity: XXX- Payment method: bank wire usd- Shipping address: (Receiver, Detailed address, Zip code, Phone)- Any special demands:"
this was your message to me. what the hell?

I gave them my email.

sorry, we don't have miner for you
We are subject to the receipt of the payment voucher

then why did you tell me to pay for one and sent me an email with the payment details?
do you want me to copy-paste here the email?
"Hi,Thank you for your Support and Trust on Baikal. Total cost:(before sending miner we will contact you for taking shipping charge)Machine:1188usd Bank info for payment please check from attached file. (Payment comments you can write your name ). Quotation only valid for 2 days since we send this email. When you done with payment, please provide the payment voucher and the passport of the Remitter. If paid under name of company, then please provide the copy of its business license. All files will be deleted as soon as we send out your parcel. Different areas takes different time for receiving payment, please be patience after you done the payment, we will inform you as soon as we confirm your payment. Please be note we will not be responsible for the delay of confirming due to the missing of required files, please understand. Best regards.Baikal miner.Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminerEmail:baikalbaikalminer.com   丨 Facebook: baikalminer.officalSent on:9:37 am

But you didn't pay, and when you were asking other questions, someone else gave us the payment voucher, so we would keep it for those who already paid for it
So we give priority to those who pay the vouchers

as I emailed you the bank declines the transfer with the details you provided. you said the voucher is valid for 2 days. that will end in 6 hours

I think that's why I've told you many times, because there are so many people buying, we will certainly keep orders for those who are in the front payment. Isn't that fair?

no it is not fair. if you say something then stick to it. that would be an honorable thing to do. you said 2 days then let it be 2 days. plus it is a problem with validating your bank for the transfer

Sorry, we have no quota for the first batch at present, otherwise we will wait for your payment. We will launch the second presale as soon as possible. We will release it as soon as possible

what the fuck..... I thought you asian people have a devotion to honor and respect itself and to respect other people..... I am utterly disappointed

Meanwhile I went to the bank to try and make the payment manually with the help of a bank officer.The same result "validation failure" from the bank itself.The bank officer told me for sure it is something wrong or not accurate with the details provided.

Not too long ago they replied to my last email and I wrote them the last email they'll get from me:

Yeah....be honest and just say YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CLIENTS and that's that.

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 9/15/17, baikal <baikal@baikalminer.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: giant x10 order
To:
Date: Friday, September 15, 2017, 2:40 PM

hi,
Maybe next time we will
available for BTC.
You can also
follow us on facebook or twitter, wait for our upcoming
second sale.https://twitter.com/baikalminerhttps://business.facebook.com/baikalminer.offical/?business_id=1354738364573505 Best
regards.Baikal
miner

2 days after they announced on twitter the miner was sold out the product appeared on their website too......with that big ass stamp "SOLD OUT"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willywonkaaa

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

this is kind of long, got the cliff notes version?

▄▄▄    B2BX - FIRST LEGAL INSTITUTIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE    ▄▄▄ 
//  JOIN ICO  //  2nd Oct 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPAPER  ▄  FACEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRAM   ▄  BITCOINTALK  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄

Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

this is kind of long, got the cliff notes version?

sorry but you truly have to understand the context and the tactics they use.that's why this long version because it's all in there.
no cliff notes version this time

universalresonance

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:18:06 PM

I, would just like to know where do you get the guts to drop 3-4k with a company that has such stupid tactics and once the money is gone it's gone- unless there is some intermediary that holds the funds until you receive the items as advertised?

Would you ever do business with companies here in Western world that treated you as such?
Is making money so easy to you-that you don't mind dropping -3-4k ? If it is, I'd like to learn how?
If you've learned to live with this kind of nonsense then why not take a trip to that very location using that 3-4k once- make contacts in real life - and then perhaps order? (since 3-4k comes easily and I assume ticket won't be that much)

What am I missing here? I'm a newbie but are you all crypto millionaires that 3-4k is pocket change?

Why isn't there a special review section here- which has reviews updated daily to keep a track of the dark hole of business?

Thanks for sharing and I mean no offence to you, I am just trying to understand -what kind of Zen master you are that you had supreme patience and were willing to throw 3-4k when you first saw their incompetence. Perhaps there truly was communication gap but from your side it seems -it was all one sided error.

Once again- we only see your side. So no offence to the company either but Business down there is -just "insert a word".
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

When the price changed every time they were asked for a price on the Giant+ and the price they quoted us for a group buy was HIGHER than I could buy them from a money grubbing WAY OVER PRICED reseller I knew it was time to stop talking to Baikal.  

I just don't understand how they could be so messed up, but they clearly don't understand how to run a business.  

They may be wonderful engineers, but they don't have their business processes sorted out even slightly.  I am not sure it is safe to even place an order when they don't have the order process even sorted out.  

Like the OP just posted, he ordered, was told he had 2 days to get the wire transfer processed, and then still before the 2 days was up he was told they were sold out.  That is not only unethical, but flat out wrong.  I wonder how many people placed orders and paid the order only to be told they didn't have enough miners.  

At this point Baikal deserves the growing bad reputation they have.  If the crypto price correction continues they will be back here begging to sell miners and I hope they get the cold shoulder they deserve.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:23:56 PM

I did managed to buy Cube using Skype and e-mail. Baikal was late in delivery for one week. Not a deal breaker for such small unit.
I did managed to order and pay in BTC for two X10 using e-mail starting at the moment I got info from Twitter. From first mail to payment 92 minutes passed and 4 e-mails were sent/received. Will see about delivery. They said that will contact and ask for shipping expenses before November.

I missed numerous times to order hot mining equipment, but I consider it normal when demand is high and supply low.

Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

I, would just like to know where do you get the guts to drop 3-4k with a company that has such stupid tactics and once the money is gone it's gone- unless there is some intermediary that holds the funds until you receive the items as advertised?

Would you ever do business with companies here in Western world that treated you as such?
Is making money so easy to you-that you don't mind dropping -3-4k ? If it is, I'd like to learn how?
If you've learned to live with this kind of nonsense then why not take a trip to that very location using that 3-4k once- make contacts in real life - and then perhaps order? (since 3-4k comes easily and I assume ticket won't be that much)

What am I missing here? I'm a newbie but are you all crypto millionaires that 3-4k is pocket change?

Why isn't there a special review section here- which has reviews updated daily to keep a track of the dark hole of business?

Thanks for sharing and I mean no offence to you, I am just trying to understand -what kind of Zen master you are that you had supreme patience and were willing to throw 3-4k when you first saw their incompetence. Perhaps there truly was communication gap but from your side it seems -it was all one sided error.

Once again- we only see your side. So no offence to the company either but Business down there is -just "insert a word".

Well no, 3-4k is not easy at all for me and I work my ass out for that kind of money but sometimes you just have to take a risk.Here is a loooong talk so if I start it I will certainly write a novel  Smiley .
However I never did manage to buy from them so those 3-4k went on other things which I hope will give me a nice return on the medium-long term.

I think there are no crypto millionaires on this forum, just people with some passion and an idea.The millionaires don't lose their precious shiny time on us cockroaches.

There is a scam section but baikal is not a scam, the only excuse I can find for them is that they are literally retarded.

I am not zen at all but I do have patience in doing what I set my mind to do.About the money, as I told you, I work my ass off, 20 hrs / 24, 7days / 7.If it happens that I lose that money I will work harder to get it back.
I am just really trying to find a way to get some extra cash in my pocket so I can stop working like a fucking robot and enjoy at least the little things in life.

You want to hear baikal's side?
Just send them a message and see how long it will take to respond ( if they do it ).
And if they respond it will be this: the fault is entirely our customers, they don't understand and don't have patience.
Or something like that.

When the price changed every time they were asked for a price on the Giant+ and the price they quoted us for a group buy was HIGHER than I could buy them from a money grubbing WAY OVER PRICED reseller I knew it was time to stop talking to Baikal.  

I just don't understand how they could be so messed up, but they clearly don't understand how to run a business.  

They may be wonderful engineers, but they don't have their business processes sorted out even slightly.  I am not sure it is safe to even place an order when they don't have the order process even sorted out.  

Like the OP just posted, he ordered, was told he had 2 days to get the wire transfer processed, and then still before the 2 days was up he was told they were sold out.  That is not only unethical, but flat out wrong.  I wonder how many people placed orders and paid the order only to be told they didn't have enough miners.  

At this point Baikal deserves the growing bad reputation they have.  If the crypto price correction continues they will be back here begging to sell miners and I hope they get the cold shoulder they deserve.

Couldn't say it better myself.

I did managed to buy Cube using Skype and e-mail. Baikal was late in delivery for one week. Not a deal breaker for such small unit.
I did managed to order and pay in BTC for two X10 using e-mail starting at the moment I got info from Twitter. From first mail to payment 92 minutes passed and 4 e-mails were sent/received. Will see about delivery. They said that will contact and ask for shipping expenses before November.

I missed numerous times to order hot mining equipment, but I consider it normal when demand is high and supply low.

You are lucky and somehow I envy you.
What you are saying proves that they are selective without any special characteristics.
I just hope you won't get the same treatment as our fellow member from here:
Yea dont buy from baikal, payment sent and they reply / said i am on 2nd batch..wtf!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Did you paid with wire or crypto? If wire was it what were the exact details of their bank?
EDIT: sorry I saw now that you paid in BTC.
well, see? they said I can't pay in crypto, only wire, so.......does that prove even more my point?

bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:30:20 PM

I understand and i support you, baikal should introduce a website ordering system like all others so everyone have equal opportunity.

Also be aware of iBeLink they also are unethical and when you point them out that they violated the T&C , they remotely mess your miners.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

I understand and i support you, baikal should introduce a website ordering system like all others so everyone have equal opportunity.

Also be aware of iBeLink they also are unethical and when you point them out that they violated the T&C , they remotely mess your miners.

iBelink has remote access into your miners? 
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:40:16 PM

iBelink has remote access into your miners? 

i suspect this, that they have some sort of MAC control access so doesn't matter you have live IP or not they can still manipulate it. Plus i am investigating into matter that they could be stealing hash rate as well on pretext of 'temp control' feature.
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:44:29 PM

If Bitmain has it you should be sure ibelink, innosilicon have it also.
I suspect even baikal but I haven't done diagnostics yet

Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:48:49 PM

Thank you and I hope we can change something.

newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:51:53 PM

I feel your pain. I actually had an OK experience with them, buying firstly a mini miner then a cube. When I say it was "ok" I mean it was confusing and convoluted, but ultimately I paid in DASH both times and received the miners very quickly.

I think the comment about them being great engineers but terrible business people is right on the mark. When I bought from them, I had to go to their website and place an order (thinking it would be like any regular web based store) but placing an order actually meant that all I got was an order number, then I had to use email to contact them, get a current price, get an address to send DASH to then send them screen captures of the confirmed transactions.

How hard can it be to just run a store on a website? Like you put an order into a cart, go to the cart where you enter shipping info and make payment, etc. They seem to need to have some separation between the website and the actual "selling". I have wondered if it's because maybe they are technically not allowed (as a chinese technology company) to sell directly to non chinese customers, so they put a layer of obfuscation between the website sales and the actual "doing business" by separating it to making the sales by email.

Anyway - I'm happy with the miners I got from them. For what I paid considering how much the DASH pirce went up since I got them they have paid for themselves easily. I would love an X10 but I just can't afford to risk that kind of money using their janky system.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:57:10 PM

i am glad with their product Grin and actually OK with their services - not good, but acceptable
and actually also I prefer bank wire rather than payment with bitcoin/ethereum/litecoin... at least I know the legal entity I am going to pay, and am sure that the entity will receive the fund, and there is always transaction proof...

Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:00:26 PM

i am glad with their product Grin and actually OK with their services - not good, but acceptable
and actually also I prefer bank wire rather than payment with bitcoin/ethereum/litecoin... at least I know the legal entity I am going to pay, and am sure that the entity will receive the fund, and there is always transaction proof...

Can you please post the full details of their bank ( that you completed on your transfer ) so I can see what the hell was wrong with what they gave me?
At this moment unfortunately just out of curiosity...

If you call the situation I wrote in the first post acceptable then it means I am out of this world or I wouldn't dare imagine what "worse" means to you.

Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

I feel your pain. I actually had an OK experience with them, buying firstly a mini miner then a cube. When I say it was "ok" I mean it was confusing and convoluted, but ultimately I paid in DASH both times and received the miners very quickly.

I think the comment about them being great engineers but terrible business people is right on the mark. When I bought from them, I had to go to their website and place an order (thinking it would be like any regular web based store) but placing an order actually meant that all I got was an order number, then I had to use email to contact them, get a current price, get an address to send DASH to then send them screen captures of the confirmed transactions.

How hard can it be to just run a store on a website? Like you put an order into a cart, go to the cart where you enter shipping info and make payment, etc. They seem to need to have some separation between the website and the actual "selling". I have wondered if it's because maybe they are technically not allowed (as a chinese technology company) to sell directly to non chinese customers, so they put a layer of obfuscation between the website sales and the actual "doing business" by separating it to making the sales by email.

Anyway - I'm happy with the miners I got from them. For what I paid considering how much the DASH pirce went up since I got them they have paid for themselves easily. I would love an X10 but I just can't afford to risk that kind of money using their janky system.

I don't think it's about not being allowed to sell to non-chinese.There are literally hundreds of thousands of shops from China selling worldwide.
I think it has more to do with the fact that they can make up prices to their desire and modify as they please.Therefore for a while there is no price for the products on their website.
My 2 cents

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

Same is the case for iBeLink they keep on telling you to read T&C as long as its in their favor and as soon as its against them they will become rude with you.
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:30:07 PM

Same is the case for iBeLink they keep on telling you to read T&C as long as its in their favor and as soon as its against them they will become rude with you.

I do wonder if innosilicon has the same ways of dealing with customers.
Maybe is something about the national attitude.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

Not sure, but heard that greed makes people's attitude difficult to tackle
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

Not sure, but heard that greed makes people's attitude difficult to tackle

I do really think it's only a matter of character.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: