Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Kraken a scam? Yes, nearly.  (Read 1859 times)
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Kraken is one of top exchanges currently ,checkout it daily volume ,it do not need to scam people just for sake of money.you might facing some problem you can contact their support service or connect through other media.but they will never block your service without any proper reason.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:34:42 PM

A valid proof?
I think kraken is a very big market, they are not possible SCAM.
They will lose their supporters if they do what you say
kilojay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:48:33 AM

I defended a moment Kraken against attacks, then a little less, then even less.

Now, I opened my eyes and definitively quit this crappy exchange! I've already negotiated some of my losses in Kraken Fee because of their bugs but now it's too big! Whenever there is a strong upward or downward trend, it is impossible to connect.

They liquidated my positions just when it went up, causing me to lose more than 20%. And during that time, I could not connect! EACH time I have to urgently made operations, it's impossible.

I say it's a scam because they had problems for months; they removed everything (some coins, all complex orders) and nothing changes at all.

I do not know which platform offers orders a little less basic than sell/buy limit/market but I quit for sure.

Kracken is THE biggest scam out there its basically a vault that you put your currency into and never are allowed to get out until they decided that they have made their profit and if your lucky maybe your coins will be worth a fraction of what they were.  Ripple XRP and all the other 1%ers are all working with Kracken trying desperately to ruin cryptocurrency.  Its comical for people to think Xrp will be worth anything why would you trust banks?  Banks have continually ruined the worlds economy and thats what thet're trying to do with ripple/xrp working with kracken.  Dont take my word for it do a simple internet search about kracken people have lost millions for their "errors" and they continue to fly under the radar.  BTW here is how ripple will play out 2020 xrp will be worth $20 BUT there will be harsh stipulation on WHERE you can spend xrp.  Banks will attach on fees for every cent of xrp making it worth about $0.60.  DONT TRUST BANKS DONT TRUST GOVERNMENTS THEY WILL ALWAYS SCREW YOU OVER.  Long story short if you have money to burn and dont mind giving to the filthy rish then go ahead and work with kracken.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

Kracken is THE biggest scam out there its basically a vault that you put your currency into and never are allowed to get out until they decided that they have made their profit and if your lucky maybe your coins will be worth a fraction of what they were.  Ripple XRP and all the other 1%ers are all working with Kracken trying desperately to ruin cryptocurrency.  Its comical for people to think Xrp will be worth anything why would you trust banks?  Banks have continually ruined the worlds economy and thats what thet're trying to do with ripple/xrp working with kracken.  Dont take my word for it do a simple internet search about kracken people have lost millions for their "errors" and they continue to fly under the radar.  BTW here is how ripple will play out 2020 xrp will be worth $20 BUT there will be harsh stipulation on WHERE you can spend xrp.  Banks will attach on fees for every cent of xrp making it worth about $0.60.  DONT TRUST BANKS DONT TRUST GOVERNMENTS THEY WILL ALWAYS SCREW YOU OVER.  Long story short if you have money to burn and dont mind giving to the filthy rish then go ahead and work with kracken.

So, in your view every exchange who is having problems with payout is a scam  Huh

It's ridiculous really, your opinion is based only on the thing what you think of Kraken, and can not prove.
People have been using kraken also with margin trading, and got their money out with no problem, again and again.
About Ripple, here you could be right. But again i do not need to spend XRP, i bought it very low, and made a very good profit on it, partly sold, waiting for new heights.
There will be many other cryptocurrencies which you can actually use in daily life.
Agree on "don't trust banks" fully, they are the biggest SCAM and still doing that day over day, making money priceless so that you have to work on 2 jobs to make a living, wonderful ins't it  Smiley
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

Kraken had a major upgrade in early January which has resulted in a far smoother trading experience. If you haven't tried Kraken in a while I'd suggest stopping by and checking out our new trading interface at trade.kraken.com.

If you have any specific issues please post it on our Bitcointalk thread.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: