Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep calm: The bitcoin is stronger  (Read 1784 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

yes, you are right bitcoin so strong that it is not easy to make bitcoin crushed and die, I am sure bitcoin price will increase again so do not worry if bitcoin will be destroyed because bitcoin is very strong and bitcoin is a very promising investment for the future.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:37:14 AM

It is true, bitcoin just keeps getting stronger and stronger, despite the fact that therenare personalities trying to destroy, in which, at end, when the price is lower, they actually buy bitcoins, also we hrar a lot from bankers, but they tend to forget that the banking family, the Rothschild already invested on bitcoin, which makes you wonder, why would banks bad mouth bitcoin, then therr is also the idea of regulation of bitcoin, i think this is going to be hard for governments, though japan alrrady did it, however, i still fail to find out how they regulate their bitcoins. We also have scam ICOs, in which people who don't know how to detect one, might give out their important details, and this needs much caution. Overall, with the negativity coming in daily for bitcoin, still bitcoin is becoming more resilient, since there are also good news waiting for bitcoin, and at the end of the day, we'll just see bitcoin surpassing yet another milestone, so we don't need to panic whenever a nagative news comes up, our investment with bitcoin sure is safe, and ni government can just kill bitcoin.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

despite the recent attacks by bank managers and the planned closure of trading platforms in China and other speculation and false rumors about the disappearance of the Bitcoin, Bitcoin is certainly sick at the moment, but it is only a natural thing, a great correction due to various factors that I just mentioned.
it is clear that we must take advantage of this sharp drop by buying the Bitcoin  Cool
The Blockchain is a genius of this century, the institution can not ignore it;)

I thought a senior or old members of this forum is posting this, I'm glad it's a newbie we can safely say that those who came in latre here still believe that Bitcoin will never die and this is a good sign, keep it up bro.

I just feeling sad for those panic people who just sell their bitcoin during the China ban. They easily make an decision that they will regret it forever. I strongly believe that bitcoin will reach the $5000 mark before this year end i hope we will be on board now before its to late because next year it will reach $10,000.
Yup it was a bad decision I am personally a victim of the recent drop era.  Sad but anyways it was a lesson for me to not to believe in the rumors and don't get panic this much easily. It made me think about my decision of selling in a panic time which is no more than regret.
Looking at the current situation I can say that we are going towards the progress. Let's see what happens by the end of this month.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

despite the recent attacks by bank managers and the planned closure of trading platforms in China and other speculation and false rumors about the disappearance of the Bitcoin, Bitcoin is certainly sick at the moment, but it is only a natural thing, a great correction due to various factors that I just mentioned.
it is clear that we must take advantage of this sharp drop by buying the Bitcoin  Cool

Bitcoin is strong we all knew that. But I haven't heard news or rumors about disappearance of bitcoin and I think China just admit that bitcoin cannot be stop or either disappear, so probably it is not true. And for me, we bitcoin user and bitcoin is bigger than everyone else, so nothing can really stop bitcoin.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:46:15 PM

Bitcoin is strong we all knew that. But I haven't heard news or rumors about disappearance of bitcoin and I think China just admit that bitcoin cannot be stop or either disappear, so probably it is not true. And for me, we bitcoin user and bitcoin is bigger than everyone else, so nothing can really stop bitcoin.
China gets things done. I don't think the Chinese are willing to miss the opportunity to have an income in the cryptocurrency market. Most likely they want to buy coins and to control bitcoin because of its dominance in the crypto market.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

When the time that news about banning of ICOs in China spread and shocked the btc society, I also get worried because there's a sudden big drop on bitcoin's value (from 240k pesos to 180k pesos). I'm alarmed at that time and hesitate if I will continue to seek bitcoins or not because I've already set in my mind that sooner or later bitcoins will die due to that very bad news. I'm a little bit upset because I'm just starting to know about bitcoins at that time but I still choose to continue and hope that everything is gonna be alright.

I'm glad because I've made the right decision. Bitcoins are now getting back to normal after those miseries and I see that it will grow stronger. I believe that its value will get higher and higher as time goes by.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:44:47 PM

Let us face the reality, bitcoin won't be killed by this fuds or by any negative news. The people and countries supporting bitcoin are the ones keeping the demand high making them the foundation of bitcoin and as the demand gets higher the stronger the bitcoin gets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: