Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can the money go after China banbed its Bitcoin exchanges?  (Read 705 times)
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

Japan. Simple. Because, Bitcoin is a recognized medium of exchange at Japan.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:28:47 PM

The majority of bitcoin sellers do not know much about bitcoin. They heard about bitcoin from their friends, telivision and advertisers and they buy bitcoin from exchange without knowing the existence of bitcoin wallets. However, whales in China are different. They are all wise people and they know how to control their bitcoin appropriately. And they also know how to dump their bitcoin in order to buy cheap bitcoin as well
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:41:17 PM

The majority of bitcoin sellers do not know much about bitcoin. They heard about bitcoin from their friends, telivision and advertisers and they buy bitcoin from exchange without knowing the existence of bitcoin wallets. However, whales in China are different. They are all wise people and they know how to control their bitcoin appropriately. And they also know how to dump their bitcoin in order to buy cheap bitcoin as well
Yeap I agree with you. I can also suggest that even regular people (not whales) can still find the ways how to buy bitcoins and trade them.
In our world nothing is impossible for people who seek.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:35:49 PM

If it happens that China will still prohibit the circulation of crypto currency in its country, then the crypto currency will move from China to other countries, such as South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan. Already, the exchanges of these countries have increased their bids taking into account the incoming crypto currency from China.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

If it happens that China will still prohibit the circulation of crypto currency in its country, then the crypto currency will move from China to other countries, such as South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan. Already, the exchanges of these countries have increased their bids taking into account the incoming crypto currency from China.
I think that's why we seen another massive upwards movements as we knew that those countries are helping those Chinese traders might
transfer their assets to one of those countries that open the door for exchange we really cant predict but reality will show us if what will
happen after this china's actions.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

I am wondering what type of options do the Chinese bitcoins holders have from the ban?

Most people would just sell their bitcoins before the exchanges closed and cause the price to drop, however, if they can move their coins to a wallet, then it would be a different story.

I know people can move their coins to their own wallets, but that is if the exchanges can provide them with the private keys and if they are proficient enough to manage their own wallets.

Another option which I can think of is to move their coins to an online wallet service such as Exodus or Xapo.  This is probably the easiest option.  Does anyone know if these wallets are restricted by countries?  Would Chinese bitcoins holders be able to move their coins to these wallets? 

I don't know, because I am not a Chinese citizen. maybe you should ask them directly to china people who are Chinese citizens.
every possibility is always there, and whatever it is they will choose the best way for them to do.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

Yeap I agree with you. I can also suggest that even regular people (not whales) can still find the ways how to buy bitcoins and trade them.
In our world nothing is impossible for people who seek.
exactly right! most people living in China that are traders are not just people who are easily tamed or in short they are intelligent people and wise person. i think they are not that easily being panicked by what their government decided, instead they took it as an advantage and use it to buy more once the price begun to fall, and then after they had bought, they have even predicted or being sure that the ban was not permanent and still they can resume using crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: