Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never beg for freedom, fight for it!  (Read 1217 times)
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

Freedom is non negotiable, is absolutely total, if you beg for your freedom then get ready to sacrifice your peace and happiness, if you don't have freedom of choice and time, you are mere exist but not living, so never beg for freedom, know your right, and get your freedom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:28:37 PM

True freedom is something worth fighting for, it was given because it is our right and it shouldn't been begging for just to have it..
ViceTemple

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

Freedom is probably the highest universal thought one human being can reach onto. Being able to drive out obstacles to freedom, will never cease to exist. We all hope that one day there won't be a necessity for this, that one day the whole mankind will realize that everyone deserves freedom.
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

To beg for freedom is an oximoron.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:27:41 PM

What if you don't have enough freedom to fight for it?

The slaves in Western Sahara don't even know that they are slaves. This is their way of life, and it has been for many generations. They don't know what freedom is. Freedom is an unknown concept.

Western Sahara doesn't really have its own government. It is mostly ruled by Morocco. Yet, even though Morocco has anti-slave laws, Morocco doesn't enforce them in Western Sahara, and even in some parts of Morocco. Anti-slave laws are simply a show so that the country can look good on the world scene.

Some of the slavery is good in Western Sahara. There are people there who are treated fairly by their owners, and who are protected from "bandits" and rogues who would harm them or worse. Yet, there are those slaves who are treated badly by their owners. But, few of them know that it should be any other way, because it is bred into them. They are domesticated "animals" regarding their slavery.

Is it right to fight for their freedom for them? Is it right to free them? Will they be better off if they are freed? Especially considering that they don't have a clue as to how to live without a master telling them their every move?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mstkotha

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:56:17 AM

Freedom is a human  rights.so its never any person donation.we never beg our freedom. Because if we do it ,we will beggar in our nation.If need we fight for our  freedom.so its clear that never beg for freedom,fight for it.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:01:42 AM

Freedom is a right for every human... You dont need to beg for it.. And you dont need to fight for it.. You already have it..
But sometimes we are so eager and cross the line.. Thats why some people are fighting for it.. They are asking for freedom but they didnt kniw they are having it.. What they are fighting for is much to have they are not contented on what they must have.. And we all know it.. People are not contented  for what they have...

I do not think that mankind already have freedom. Humankind have been fighting to gain their freedom throughout history . Many people died for this cause and they were tortured by some evil creatures. For that reason, freedom is not cheap stuff , we must work hard to gain it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bobsrepair

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:31:19 AM

My family is Polish. My Great Great grandfather fought against the Bolsheviks, Great Grandfather against the Soviets in 1921 Miracle of Warsaw, Also fought the Nazis, Grandfather fought the Nazis during the Warsaw uprising, was captured and sent to a work/concentration camp for over a year.  My Father fought against communism and walked with the party Solidarity.

The Prandecki's paid in blood for the freedom of Poland and especially mine.

FIGHT FOR IT!

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:54:44 PM

No one should forbid us for freedom.Freedom gives us the opportunity to express our opinion.When we see that there is no freedom in society, we have to struggle to change that.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:06:46 PM

If there is no freedom then you have fight for your freedom. There is a price to pay for freedom.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

Freedom is a human  rights.so its never any person donation.we never beg our freedom. Because if we do it ,we will beggar in our nation.If need we fight for our  freedom.so its clear that never beg for freedom,fight for it.
Fighting ends in death and bloodshed so that's never recommended but anything else should be done to ensure that the people get their basic fundamental rights with bloodshed and violence because it's doesn't really achieve anything in the long run.
buneng

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:32:46 PM

I won't beg for freedom because i want freedom and doesn't want to be a prisoner.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:59:28 AM

The Unconquered

Brief history of betray.
Freedom is a human rights don't be a prisoneron your own fight for what you want dont let every one can let you down, freedom gives us the opportunity to express our opinions to other.
veronikka

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:44:41 AM

I agree with you. everyone has the rights to be free but we're not slave or your mind stuck in world war and the law is only just disciplining us.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:42:21 AM

Not every human being is free. Some are not free to do what they wanna do. So they fight to get their freedom. And its the right thing to do. Freedom is for everyone but not all us is free. That is the truth.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

Not every human being is free. Some are not free to do what they wanna do. So they fight to get their freedom. And its the right thing to do. Freedom is for everyone but not all us is free. That is the truth.
it's true and it's good that they are fighting because they have a chance to be free...there are many who don't fight and tolerate such a miserable situation and it's sad
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:36:25 AM

I believe in this so much, you have no idea. I just finish watching a video of a guy robbing a gas station worker. Unfortunately the worker died and that might not have been the case if he had complied, which I would have recommended. But I just loved how after he was shot and the robber went to get the money, he came back and fought him some more, which led to him getting shot again, but the robber dropping the money and fleeing.

I know he died, but I loved that his will at least led to the robber leaving empty handed.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

The Unconquered
https://i.imgur.com/EEyFlJB.png
Brief history of betray.
Yes never ever beg for freedom you should fight for it because in this world everyone of us has a freedom  you can fight for it as long as you are in the right path
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

Freedom belongs to every man on earth but some powerful individuals are ready to take it away and that is why you Have to protect it if you have not lost it and you need to fight for it when ever you realise that you are being cheated
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

Freedom is perspective.
While fighting for your freedom, you should not harm the freedom of others.
i agree,never harm the freedom of others, No never big for freedom correct we fight for it no matter what. Never show to beg for freedom its not good for you and others to see..so its better to fight for it till you claim the freedom

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: