Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier  (Read 26572 times)
max.trekker

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:24:06 PM

Wow, previto tokens arrived fast into my waves account.

Another question about the presale. I just got an email saying "In order to complete the procedure, please fill out your personal details in the Account section of your personal account on VISO.GLOBAL"

Is it really necessary to fill in this information? I mean, i have already received my token :S.
Yes! Previto tokens arrived very fast.

Devs, why did you remove a progress-bar from your website? How many dollars have raised?

Probably because a lot of people began asking why they have raised so little. But i think it is still better to be open about it and leave it at their site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:29:05 PM

I know this is a big project but i will recommend to create your token on eth platform, i have seen almost all tokens and projects on waves that just got dumped, no buyers and no volume, worst is that no serious exchange even bothers to list them, so please consider these things, thank you.

VISO team

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:22:06 PM

I know this is a big project but i will recommend to create your token on eth platform, i have seen almost all tokens and projects on waves that just got dumped, no buyers and no volume, worst is that no serious exchange even bothers to list them, so please consider these things, thank you.
ETH is too slow for our project that's why we choose WAVES . WAVES is a fast blockchain we recommend you to try this crypto Smiley
VISO team

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:23:25 PM

Another question about the presale. I just got an email saying "In order to complete the procedure, please fill out your personal details in the Account section of your personal account on VISO.GLOBAL"

Is it really necessary to fill in this information? I mean, i have already received my token :S.

Devs, why did you remove a progress-bar from your website? How many dollars have raised?

Probably because a lot of people began asking why they have raised so little. But i think it is still better to be open about it and leave it at their site
You can use direct links to our wallets if you want to monitor what happens.

https://blockchain.info/address/3B1GWTDP4CGpncf19Rxj1UEqzyzdd74Lrg

http://www.wavesgo.com/account/3PNUx4LL12QAQQFRrpthN6USQ3mw8GxqJEH

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb05792841e5a9012f200cac6f0044fb91cfccf2d
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:38:39 AM

It is so sad. A Very low amount in dollars equivalent. I do not know what will you do in the future and how will you implement this project
VISO team

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:01:30 AM

It is so sad. A Very low amount in dollars equivalent. I do not know what will you do in the future and how will you implement this project
Today we will add our money, and everything will be okay. You have a good chance to get pre VITO with 50% bonus now. Anyway, Token Sale will be hot Smiley
max.trekker

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:53:38 PM

Will you try to get listed on other exchanges or will you rely only on waves dex?
idtrader

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:24:05 PM

Guys, does Pre-VITO token holders must take some actions to converte this tokens into normal VITO tokens?? When pre ICO ends, pre-VITO tokens will convert automaticly with no actions from pre-VITO holders?
VISO team

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

Will you try to get listed on other exchanges or will you rely only on waves dex?
Sure! We have arrangements with another exchanges and we will announce the information after the end of the token sale Smiley
VISO team

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

Guys, does Pre-VITO token holders must take some actions to converte this tokens into normal VITO tokens?? When pre ICO ends, pre-VITO tokens will convert automaticly with no actions from pre-VITO holders?
Everything will be done automatically. No action from user side Smiley
idtrader

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

Thank you for the info ! Smiley
VISO team

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

There is a little time left! Join us now if you want to get 50% bonus!
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:29:12 AM

What is VISO team next step after finished VISO pre-sale? by the way main VISO ico will running for how long ?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
VISO team

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:26:50 AM

What is VISO team next step after finished VISO pre-sale? by the way main VISO ico will running for how long ?
The next step is VISO Token Sale. Be ready, do not loose your chance to make world better Smiley
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:33:33 AM

On the payment of the project, I remember there was a concentration of the outbreak, but also concentrated death, what are your strengths?
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:56:48 AM

The next step is VISO Token Sale. Be ready, do not loose your chance to make world better Smiley
How many USD will you plan to raise during the ICO stage? Will you set a soft cap for tour project or just hard?
VISO team

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:17:52 AM

How many USD will you plan to raise during the ICO stage? Will you set a soft cap for tour project or just hard?
During the main toke sale we have a soft cap of 3m USD and hard cap in 25m USD. We are planning to collect minimum 3m during the Token Sale.
max.trekker

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:20:49 AM

"VITO holders can only expect a return from a resale of tokens or their exchange to other cryptocurrencies."

Does this mean that Token holders wont get to take part of any transaction fee or profit of the company, if so, how do you plan to compete with MCO or TenX where both will share "profits" with the token holders. I mean, what will give VITO its value if a holder doesn't get anything from holding the token?
VISO team

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

"VITO holders can only expect a return from a resale of tokens or their exchange to other cryptocurrencies."

Does this mean that Token holders wont get to take part of any transaction fee or profit of the company, if so, how do you plan to compete with MCO or TenX where both will share "profits" with the token holders. I mean, what will give VITO its value if a holder doesn't get anything from holding the token?
Investors will get profit when token will grow. We already have an agreement with exmo. So token growth is only time case Smiley
VISO team

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

On the payment of the project, I remember there was a concentration of the outbreak, but also concentrated death, what are your strengths?

Our token is based on the WAVES blockchain.
Waves gives possibilities of :
1.fast transaction speed
2.ability to pay commission in VITO , not only on the blockchain currency
3.waves is a very perspective and ambitious platform.
We are glad to cooperate with them

We build the ecosystem :
we are going to have 4 types of cards
SMART-terminals
Our own Payment system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: