Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CCTalk.io - The Most Advanced Forum | We are Going to Replace Bitcointalk  (Read 3752 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:37:20 AM

The ANN thread has been updated.

I don't find any different features when compared to Bitcointalk forum because Bitcointalk has large user base where many people question answered by many people. I think in the feature you will get more popularity if you keep building and promoting it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:52:00 AM

Wow.u are promoting ur forum by beefing bitcointalk on a thread in bitcointalk.very ironic. Just to remind u that bitcointalk sets the trail for others to follow.that no t withstanding I will check it out and see for my self because I believe in diversity
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:14:51 AM

BitcoinTalk is not enought for you!
but the stats of your forum
2 Guests, 1 User
so cctalk.io is bigger than bitcointalk.org ?
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:17:35 AM

Bitcointalk.org is enough for me I don't need to join any other forum, It is secure for me. If someone thinks that It is not secure then you should use a strong password. Why It is enough for me? Because It answers my all questions, If I get some new Question I will just post in the relevant section about the question and will get the answer. This forum is totally complete.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CoinTalk.club (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:56:05 AM

You guys have forgotten that CCTalk.io Forum is only day old. How do you expect a lot of user like BitcoinTalk within one day? Even people didn't buy 10000 Bitcoin for 50$ when it was new! Also had BitcoinTalk a lot of members when it was created? Give our forum time and it will give you surprise.
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

Folks, we hope you will like the new awesome look of our forum!
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

Wow newforum, new level /rank again? Tired
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

Look is good, but please you should concentrate on users, how you can attract them. What will be main difference from Bitcointalk? You do not need cosmetic changes only, invent something new in mean while.

You can rent this space
lady Royal

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:11:56 PM

Look is good, but please you should concentrate on users, how you can attract them. What will be main difference from Bitcointalk? You do not need cosmetic changes only, invent something new in mean while.

The funny part is he came to advertise his forum here on Bitcointalk.org, And he is saying that Bitcointalk is not enough lol. If it is not enough why you cam here and posted about your forum? Bitcointalk is not posted on some other forum to get some users. Grow up!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

Our main goal now is attracting user. And we are working on adding something new. Some new features have been already implemented. Wink
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

The funny part is he came to advertise his forum here on Bitcointalk.org, And he is saying that Bitcointalk is not enough lol. If it is not enough why you cam here and posted about your forum? Bitcointalk is not posted on some other forum to get some users. Grow up!
The most positive thing here is BitcoinTalk has a lot of users and some lazy admins, nothing else. Even WhatsApp, SnapChat etc were advertised on Facebook when they were new, so why it will be a problem here? I have said BitcoinTalk is not enough for you, that doesn't mean that I have only mentioned the number of peoples here. Come on girl, this is just for motivating the peoples here.
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:54:44 PM

Actually I'm supporting diversity and I have created account there, and I think it is good to have more than one forum, which represents Cryptocurrencies. Second if they have good ideas and they can improve user experience..Why not?
They must start with advertisement somewhere, Bitcointalk is really good place for announcement, no matter how odd this looking.

You can rent this space
lady Royal

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

Actually I'm supporting diversity and I have created account there, and I think it is good to have more than one forum, which represents Cryptocurrencies. Second if they have good ideas and they can improve user experience..Why not?
They must start with advertisement somewhere, Bitcointalk is really good place for announcement, no matter how odd this looking.

I agree with all the facts, I do not say that he created a new forum and why he did that or he shouldn't created it. I am just saying that he should have announced about his forum with all the positivity instead of de-grading the forum which is the father of all.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 723

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

You should not use those kind of words specially on this forum itself.How would bitcointalk wont be enough for us? since this forum has anything already infomations and stuff. Checking the link or site given it is just an ordinary forum without any traffic.I cant see anything special on it and instead on comparing bitcointalk to your own forum its better to focus on how you would able to bring traffic into your site.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:41:32 AM

You may think it will beat the bitcointalk not. This forum has been around for a long time and most users are trusting it in terms of positive information. I have looked at your forum page and it is no different than the second version of bitcointalk if you want it to succeed first you have to do it differently. The problem is the quality of posts I do not see a quality article that can give me enough trust on your forum, only very few posts about 30 posts but if you are confident grow it big Stronger than bitcointalk, 30 posts in a month is really a lot if your forum development team is good. Then we will trust you

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:08:52 PM

is on this cctalk.io also a advertise offer as it was in CoinTalk.club ?
I just joined CoinTalk.club and the ad offer then it closed XD
now i checken this threat a bit more and saw you allread changed the name vom garden to CoinTalk.club and now cctalk XD
hope you find soon a good domain XD

kdin regards
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

Well if they change "!" to "?" maybe this won't be so "disturbing". It is evident they cannot compete with Bitcointalk and this won't change in the next couple of years..Maybe they can show something different, let's wait.

You can rent this space
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:57:25 AM

The ANN thread has been updated.

I don't find any different features when compared to Bitcointalk forum because Bitcointalk has large user base where many people question answered by many people. I think in the feature you will get more popularity if you keep building and promoting it.

as they stated on the first page, they will add more features like Member Map, Download Platform, Calendar, Graphical Writing tool and much more but i guess they need some time to develop and implement it because their forum is not yet popular and well know to the public and the registerd user are not much compared to bitcointalk because our forum is aged for a long time until now thats why bitcointalk has a larger database compared to cctalk.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:44:35 AM

Introduction
CCTalk.io is a leading crypto currency forum. The domain name CCTalk refers to Crypto Currency Talk which indicates that the forum is dedicated for the community of crypto currency. It's being managed by a small group of crypto enthusiasts who own CoinTalk.club. CoinTalk.club will be used as a testnet of CCTalk.io from now.

Features and Tools
CCTalk.io is more than a forum. Unlike other existing forums like BitcoinTalk.org and BitcoinGarden.org, CCTalk Forum provides something new, something unique to the users. You may call is a social hub where you can make friends, chat with them, make social groups etc etc. Besides, it also provides some awesome tools such as Member Map, Download Platform, Calendar, Graphical Writing tool and much more! We, the developer team is continuously working to provide something interesting and useful to the community.

Security and Moderation
CCTalk Forum forum is protected with various security factors such as SSL, Two factor Authentication. You can safely store your personal details here. Your personal information won't be exposed. Also we have zero tolerance for any kind of spam, scam, fraud. If anyone break a forum rule, he will be warned for first time; if he break rules again, we will ban him for a few days. After that we will ban him permanently including his IP, hostname etc.

Protected with 2FA
Probably CCTalk is the first crypto currency relate forum which provides 2FA to secure the accounts of members. This is more important than you think!

Better Member Ranking System
Our member ranks depend on how much time an user has spent on forum. This is not total post number based ranking. An user must have to spent times on forum to achieve higher ranks. It's not possible to get ranks by leaving a browser window open because it will count your activity when you are actively browsing the forum. The purpose of this system is to give users much less reason to post spam since that will no longer affect their ranking, and perhaps a reason to spend more time on the forum actually reading things.

You are not safe in BitcoinTalk!
What do you think? BitcoinTalk.org is the best community for crypto community? Then you should read these:
1. https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcointalkorg-database-with-500k-accounts-is-being-sold-on-the-dark-web
2. https://www.hackread.com/hacked-bitcointalk-forum-database-on-dark-web/
3. Search on Google and you will find criticisms from crypto currency community towards BitcoinTalk.

Bitcointalk is just older but its loosing users - ie becasue Theymos bans and censors alot.
bitcointalk.org will shake you down for membership fees, definitely not what an internet forum is about.
We don't know either BitcoinTalk was actually hacked or Theymos himself did this.

wow! BitcoinTalk forum is still stuck at SMF 1.1.9 where 30 more versions have been released? Did theymos eat all the money? No update or work within those years?

So, why are you waiting still now? Join the leading community!

I like to sign up with your forum, but my concern is when i visit it there is only few member , Only few topic and post .The site is secure and i think its safe.But its the same thing with Bitcointalk , I do not see a big enough difference about this forum?
You  should need to advertise and develop this forum more to attract more users to join.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

Like for example, we created an account there, is the forum ganna have a bounty campaign or something for user to earn.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: