Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CCTalk.io - The Most Advanced Forum | We are Going to Replace Bitcointalk  (Read 3752 times)
forev

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:58:01 AM

Like for example, we created an account there, is the forum ganna have a bounty campaign or something for user to earn.

Most of the sections are 0 posts so I doubt it that there will be a company that will run signature campaign there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

I think this Forum will be successful if you always update some of the information. Like for example, Admin should create new topics often and news about what's new.
Then after that focus on inviting people to join. As of the moment, in that kind of post, only a few people will be interested to join your forum because they don't see
anything on it and doesn't know if it will really help them to grow.

I think for that, you should create your own campaign here on bitcointalk that will be used to advertise your forum.
and all the people who will participate in your campaign is required to post there on your forum about 25 to 50 post per week in order to get their bounty.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
CoinTalk.club (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:39:40 AM

I think this Forum will be successful if you always update some of the information. Like for example, Admin should create new topics often and news about what's new.
Then after that focus on inviting people to join. As of the moment, in that kind of post, only a few people will be interested to join your forum because they don't see

I think for that, you should create your own campaign here on bitcointalk that will be used to advertise your forum.
and all the people who will participate in your campaign is required to post there on your forum about 25 to 50 post per week in order to get their bounty.
Thank you for your advises. I highly appreciate that. And we will do campaigns but not pay per post type because those people who join just for participating those campaigns to earn money leave when the campaign is over. We need some people who actually want to use the forum. Smiley
ultrasonicsite

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

BTT is big and famous cryptoforum. Why people will leave it for posting smth in your new and nobody known forum? Cause admin banned you? You even didn't fill it with some interesting content.
Not worth it.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

Thank you for your advises. I highly appreciate that. And we will do campaigns but not pay per post type because those people who join just for participating those campaigns to earn money leave when the campaign is over. We need some people who actually want to use the forum. Smiley
Then on what kind of  set-up of the campaign if you don't tend to pay per post? Well introducing your own crypto forum isn't bad but I think you should change the topic title because its a little bit harsh for us bitcointalk.org users because this forum do already have the informations that we do need and theres no need to discriminate or showing that this isn't enough.

CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

So, bitcointalk is facing various problems such as server busy error, internal server error etc. So, it's the right time to join CCTalk.io forum!
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:32:40 PM

Without any kind of advertising, we have 103 members now. Previous CoinTalk.club had almost 800 users. Join with us today!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:59:41 PM

I think you should do something to make people join ur site. I have one good idea to get alot of new people joining and keeping them active on your website. If u are interested u can PM me or talk to me on Telegram.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:11:50 PM

I think you should do something to make people join ur site. I have one good idea to get alot of new people joining and keeping them active on your website. If u are interested u can PM me or talk to me on Telegram.
I will contact with you soon. Wink
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:16:20 PM

Need to hide your profile from public? Or want to show your profile to only your friends?
Do it from your account setting!

Find more unique features: https://cctalk.io/index.php?topic=62.0
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:26:10 PM

Wow! Current Shoutbox is awesome. Great work!
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:02:50 AM

Wow! Current Shoutbox is awesome. Great work!
Thank you. We can say proudly, our forum is technically the best comparing with other forums!
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:31:04 AM

Hi. Just wanted to say that it does look like a nice forum, at least different from the others who look almost like they just clone copies of Simple Machines Forum or some other BB style format. I would say this though. If you want a real forum for professionals, you would have to make entry a bit more complicated.

At the moment, as you can see from this thread even, people are asking for items that really are just amateur. Bounty campaigns for example? Or even a troll box? Not that I am dismissing these things completely, but I think you yourself can see that if you only attract bounty hunters and trollbox people to push and shill their coins, then you end up using all site resources for people who bring little value to the forum in terms of constructive.discussion.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

Important update!
From now you will be able to see post and topic edit histories!
This is more important than you think because from now no one can hide what they have said before.
In other forums like bitcointalk, you won't be able to see these, so any information is completely lost when user edits it or removes it.
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:59:05 PM

Hi. Just wanted to say that it does look like a nice forum, at least different from the others who look almost like they just clone copies of Simple Machines Forum or some other BB style format. I would say this though. If you want a real forum for professionals, you would have to make entry a bit more complicated.

At the moment, as you can see from this thread even, people are asking for items that really are just amateur. Bounty campaigns for example? Or even a troll box? Not that I am dismissing these things completely, but I think you yourself can see that if you only attract bounty hunters and trollbox people to push and shill their coins, then you end up using all site resources for people who bring little value to the forum in terms of constructive.discussion.
Thank you for your comment! What you have said, we are totally agree with it. That's why we have avoided bounty campaigns etc. We want peoples who need or actually want to use our forum. Right now we have 134 members so far [except admins].
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

We are going to announce a logo design contest for our forum soon. Stay tuned. Smiley
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:51:24 PM

Always keep your eyes on: https://cctalk.io/index.php?topic=62.0
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

Colorful update!
From now every rank will have it's own color!
So identify the rank by seeing the colors!
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

Greetings everyone,We have already reached our soft cap of €6 000 000, and all this happen thanks to you and your support!
Dude, is your bot malfunctioning? Shocked
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:30:16 AM

Greetings everyone,We have already reached our soft cap of €6 000 000, and all this happen thanks to you and your support!
Dude, is your bot malfunctioning? Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: