Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin top 5000$  (Read 2400 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

After all time high point, we've seen over than 15% drop in bitcoin. The price declined very sharply which worried most of us. I still think this is only a correction rather than a market crash. It will get better soon.
The price went back to normal, bitcoin moves like that do not worry, I know that for some people losing 15% of their investment in a day may be too much but if you are going to keep belonging to the group of bitcoin investors then the only thing that I can recommend to you is to get used to it because volatility is not going to disappear in a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

After all time high point, we've seen over than 15% drop in bitcoin. The price declined very sharply which worried most of us. I still think this is only a correction rather than a market crash. It will get better soon.
The price went back to normal, bitcoin moves like that do not worry, I know that for some people losing 15% of their investment in a day may be too much but if you are going to keep belonging to the group of bitcoin investors then the only thing that I can recommend to you is to get used to it because volatility is not going to disappear in a long time.
Bitcoin price now in the market was fluctuate unpredictable, lastly the highest peak of bitcoin was around $4700 - $4800, but when bitcoin value fall down it remain into stable position. That's why I was bother regarding $5000 value of bitcoin, I think it is happen close to end of this year.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:16:15 AM

in my prediction price figures will be on $5000 bitcoin even more than that, maybe at the end of this month because the price of Bitcoin is already showing the number $4500 with the stable movement of the bitcoin growth greatly increased the more days I steadily grew. expect this would happen on a bitcoin which will give the rays of happiness at the end of this month
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:24:08 AM

in my prediction price figures will be on $5000 bitcoin even more than that, maybe at the end of this month because the price of Bitcoin is already showing the number $4500 with the stable movement of the bitcoin growth greatly increased the more days I steadily grew. expect this would happen on a bitcoin which will give the rays of happiness at the end of this month
maybe at the last week of sep. Btc will reach more than $5k. August been a blast. No news yet on new countries that will try to implemen it so maybe it will took more months efore it pumps like it did in Aug.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:17:31 AM

Hello!
I tend to just read the forum and not to join in but there was a question I really wanted to answer so... Here I am!
What do you think about the Goldman Sachs prediction of a 4800$ top where all will collapse? Sounds like a biblical prophecy but well, they have been quite accurate about bitcoin so far.
We are getting close to the target so... What do you think will happen?

I was thinking that regardless of the prediction, maybe the 5000$ will work as a hardcore mental barrier... And pop the bubble.

So, what are your thoughts?

PS: Unfortunately I cannot paste the link as it says it is suspicious... but you can find it on CNBC

Patience is the key my friend! In time all our dreams will be become true regardless of market correction and challenges. Bitcoin value will soon reach $10k not even $5k. 😁
exactly i think the price will go upto expectations but you just have to wait for the right time i think $5k is very small amount and it will take only few weeks to reach this level. i am just waiting for the price to reach 10k and above that and it will and i think bitcoin and ethereum both as a whole have more pottential then we are expecting.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

Hello!
I tend to just read the forum and not to join in but there was a question I really wanted to answer so... Here I am!
What do you think about the Goldman Sachs prediction of a 4800$ top where all will collapse? Sounds like a biblical prophecy but well, they have been quite accurate about bitcoin so far.

I was thinking that regardless of the prediction, maybe the 5000$ will work as a hardcore mental barrier... And pop the bubble.

PS: Unfortunately I cannot paste the link as it says it is suspicious... but you can find it on CNBC

The prediction of Goldman Sachs is quite right though because bitcoin really reaches the $4,800 mark and it even pop the $5,000 one and it suddenly drop s and it stabilize now with $4,500+ and this is a normal signs for market as it has experiencing the corrections.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:44:18 AM

Today price of bitcoin is already 4600 dollars and for sure it will continue to increase more in the future. So if you have extra money in your wallet you can invest that and for sure it will grow . I hope the price of bitcoin will back again to 5000 dollars . Everything is possible to happen in the price we dont know if the increase or decrease it depends on the demand on the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:47:55 PM

Hello!

Patience is the key my friend! In time all our dreams will be become true regardless of market correction and challenges. Bitcoin value will soon reach $10k not even $5k. 😁
I would not count on that, I think bitcoin is going to move sideways for most of the rest of the year and I will not be surprised if the same happened for the next year, there is simply not enough money to keep pushing the price even higher, so the most important thing at the moment is to not let our emotions rule over us and sell because you see other coins performing better than bitcoin.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:45:55 PM

Although there are some other coins that have good prospects but I think bitcoin development is more likely when compared to new coins that do not yet have a good reputation in the crypto market.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:00:53 AM

Hello!

but I'm sure bitcoin will be able to pass from the price of 5000 $ last week alone had touched $ 4600 price, so now we just wait because now it has started a lot of known people and the price is always up even though there are times down it is reasonable in the world of trading
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

In these days it is not that much possible because it is near 3600USD just because of one person that he has told that bitcoin is fraud because of him many people stop investing in bitcoin but i believe bitcoin will reach top 5000USD soon.

You are keeping short term in mind. You should think about the long term gains too. It's possible that beyond just China many other countries will adopt bitcoin and use it as currency. Plus, the more that blockchain technology is being used, the more we see rises in the bitcoin prices. Long term, we can never tell what will happen.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: