Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💹 Coinlend.org - The lending bot for Poloniex and Bitfinex  (Read 20867 times)
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

Is there anyone who used this service? I would like to know the details? Do you have any feedback on it? The group in the telegram of 100 people does not inspire confidence, but it may still be ahead of this project)

What is your concern? There are some 4000 CoinLend accounts. Telegram is at 200+. Not that those numbers mean much of course.

I personally use it. Probably one of the best services I joined this year.

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:44:08 AM

They didn't support bittrex? Can I cash out anytime? Enlighten me please, I'm searching a good lending website which is good in gaining profit.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:55:42 PM

Is there anyone who used this service? I would like to know the details? Do you have any feedback on it? The group in the telegram of 100 people does not inspire confidence, but it may still be ahead of this project)

What is your concern? There are some 4000 CoinLend accounts. Telegram is at 200+. Not that those numbers mean much of course.

so is it legit?
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

so is it legit?

Yes, if you set up the API correctly there’s no risk.
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:45:48 PM

For all people interested in passive income and interest generation, I will present you a new project of us: Coinlend. Our service allows you to automatically generate interest with margin funding on Poloniex and Bitfinex.

Check out our website to see the latest interest rates and how profitable lending is: https://www.coinlend.org/

Our goal was to make this service super simple. You just generate your API-Keys at Poloniex/Bitfinex and store them in your Coinlend Bot in a couple of simple and well-explained steps.
IMPORTANT: There is no risk in providing your API-Key to Coinlend. There is no trading or withdrawal of funds possible with the key. So to use our service, you don't need to have to trust us.
As soon as the credentials are stored, the bot will start its work and lend all funds available in your lending wallets. All other cryptocurrencies which are supported by the exchanges can be lent via the bot as well.

To get a first impression about our service I will attach some images and the most asked questions. If you have additional questions, feel free to ask. Feedback is also very welcome.

What's the purpose of this service?

It is possible to lend bitcoins as well as other cryptocurrencies at very lucrative interest rates and limited risk at exchanges like Poloniex or Bitfinex. The difficulties in doing this manually are:

* The interest rates are very volatile.
    * The loans can be paid back by the borrower at any time.

For the best possible revenue, it is needed to log in at regular intervals to manage and renew the loans. On the platforms, there is an auto-renew functionality, which renews loans automatically if they are paid back. The renewed loans are created with the same interest rate as the previous one. That's why they are now probably above or below the current optimal interest rate. Therefore, the loans are priced to cheap and potential interest is thrown away - or the loans are priced to expensive and will not be taken by borrowers. During the time, the loan is not taken, you are missing out on interest as well. Here comes to Coinlend bot into play: The bot lends out all your funds for the best possible rates and this fully automated and 24 hours around the clock.

How does the service work?

Our main goal was to make this as easy as possible and create a simple to the user interface. You just have to register an account at Coinlend and enter your API credentials for Poloniex and/or Bitfinex on the account page. A step-by-step guide can be found here (Poloniex) and here (Bitfinex). The Bot will then check your accounts on Poloniex and/or Bitfinex and create new loans with optimal interest rate if necessary.

What is the risk?

Storing your API credentials at Coinlend does not contain any risk. No withdrawal of funds or trading is possible with these credentials. Even with the slight chance that Coinlend gets hacked and your credentials get stolen - the hacker could not do anything harmful with them.
Which platforms are supported?
Currently, we support the exchanges Poloniex and Bitfinex. Further, platforms like Quoine will follow in the future.

Are there minimum thresholds for the lending amounts?

Yes, the Bitfinex API expects an equivalent token amount of $50. This means the bot can only create a loan offer if this threshold is present on the funding wallet. For Poloniex the following minimum thresholds:

Bitcoin: 0.01 BTC
    Ethereum: 1 ETH
    Clams: 10 CLAM
    Factom: 100 FCT
    Stellar: 100 STR
    Dogecoin: 100 DOGE

What's the cost of the service?

The service is free of charge. The project is financed by donations.

https://www.coinlend.org

i tried it it does what you say, but your algorithms are not good, i had better rate lending at https://github.com/BitBotFactory/poloniexlendingbot

maybe if you could open source your project people may improve your code over github

[/url]
flash10101 (OP)

Activity: 372
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

Coinlend now supports Bitcoin Gold (BTG)!

COINLEND  |  The Lending-Bot for Bitfinex, Poloniex & Quoinex
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  AUTOMATED  ▬  SIMPLE SETUP  ▬  FREE OF CHARGE  ▬  SAFE  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
\\\\\   Blog  FAQ  Calculator  Rates  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Instagram   /////
VGV

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

Sounds good, i will try.
flash10101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:37:51 AM

Sounds good, i will try.

Enjoy the service. If you have any feedback feel free to let us know!

\\\\\   Blog  FAQ  Calculator  Rates  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Instagram   /////
micoholic

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

Very interesting, indeed! I have tried the lending feature at Poloniex before but I didn't gain that much. Still, I'll choose to trade even if it is associated with risk. Yes, there is no way you could lose your investment by lending through either of the mentioned sites. However, do Polo and Bitfinex have that many members which use lending? Not to mention that the interest rate preferred by most borrowers are very low to which you can only earn a couple bit of dollars instead of a good profit.

Anyways, good luck in your project. And I do really know that this program only intends to help users in making their lending life easier as much as possible.
MURONDI

Activity: 728
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

I want to see testimony of these boot users, what is the average profit in 1 week, most interest on loan in exchange is very small, I think it will be difficult to get a satisfactory profit..
flash10101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

Very interesting, indeed! I have tried the lending feature at Poloniex before but I didn't gain that much. Still, I'll choose to trade even if it is associated with risk. Yes, there is no way you could lose your investment by lending through either of the mentioned sites. However, do Polo and Bitfinex have that many members which use lending? Not to mention that the interest rate preferred by most borrowers are very low to which you can only earn a couple bit of dollars instead of a good profit.

Anyways, good luck in your project. And I do really know that this program only intends to help users in making their lending life easier as much as possible.

The ROI heavily depends on the Coins to lend. USD for example provides pretty constant > 30% interest p.a. at very low risk.

The lending market is huge! There are many margin traders Wink

I want to see testimony of these boot users, what is the average profit in 1 week, most interest on loan in exchange is very small, I think it will be difficult to get a satisfactory profit..

You can check the daily average rates on coinlend.org or join our telegram channel. Maybe someone reveals his profits Smiley

https://t.me/CoinlendOfficial

flash10101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:27:43 AM

We just added a little handy feature: by switching on the "hide small balances" toggle, you now can hide empty and small balances (smaller than $10). The toggle only shows up if you have some dust to hide.

Ortrax

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

Guten Tag flash10101!

I'm very intrigued about your platform and I'm seriously considering to take a fair amount of my bank account savings and put them into your lending system (my bank gives my <1% in interests, so like millions and millions of other customers I'm effectively losing money by having them there Undecided ).
I'm however a bit apprehensive regarding the zero-risk you proclaim to have. You say that:

"Storing your API credentials at Coinlend does not contain any risk. No withdrawal of funds or trading is possible with these credentials. Even with the slight chance that Coinlend gets hacked and your credentials get stolen - the hacker could not do anything harmful with them.
Currently, we support the exchanges Poloniex and Bitfinex. Further, platforms like Quoine will follow in the future."

My old man has always raised me with the expression: "nothing comes from nothing" . Regarding this example he would say something like: "there is always risks"  Wink

Say some hackers - hypothetically speaking - actually did hack your system and tried to make a run for it with a bunch of the platforms/lenders crypto.
1) Why are they not able to do anything harmful with them?
2) And even though they with 100% certainty couldn't use them for anything, I suppose that I couldn't stop the lending and withdraw my crypto either. Is that correct?

3) I guess it follows from my questions that I don't quite understand API credentials and their impact on the system. Can you - in brief - explain the principle behind them?
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Guten Tag flash10101!

I'm very intrigued about your platform and I'm seriously considering to take a fair amount of my bank account savings and put them into your lending system (my bank gives my <1% in interests, so like millions and millions of other customers I'm effectively losing money by having them there Undecided ).
I'm however a bit apprehensive regarding the zero-risk you proclaim to have. You say that:

"Storing your API credentials at Coinlend does not contain any risk. No withdrawal of funds or trading is possible with these credentials. Even with the slight chance that Coinlend gets hacked and your credentials get stolen - the hacker could not do anything harmful with them.
Currently, we support the exchanges Poloniex and Bitfinex. Further, platforms like Quoine will follow in the future."

My old man has always raised me with the expression: "nothing comes from nothing" . Regarding this example he would say something like: "there is always risks"  Wink

Say some hackers - hypothetically speaking - actually did hack your system and tried to make a run for it with a bunch of the platforms/lenders crypto.
1) Why are they not able to do anything harmful with them?
2) And even though they with 100% certainty couldn't use them for anything, I suppose that I couldn't stop the lending and withdraw my crypto either. Is that correct?

3) I guess it follows from my questions that I don't quite understand API credentials and their impact on the system. Can you - in brief - explain the principle behind them?

Hi there, as you can see I'm not Flash10101 but I'll try to answer your question the best way I can.

API keys, work the same way but with some little differences between Poloniex, Bitfinex and every supported platform (I can only speak for Polo and Bit).

In Poloniex, you create an API key, and decide what privileges you give to that key; in this case, and if I recall correctly, you have to authorize Trading, but if I were you, I woudn't authorize withdrawals. That way, the service will never be able to withdraw any fnds, because that API key just can't withdraw anything. Never.

In Bitfinex, it's somehow similar; you have to give that API key Lending privileges (or trading, i don't remember at all) and you just don't click on withdrawals. Problem solved in what the API security is concerned.

For you second concern, you can alway delete any API key, so if the page gets hacked or something odd, you just erase the API, cancel every open order (accepted loans can't be canceled until they finish) and you keep on living as if nothing had happened.

Now, the only problem I can see with this, is that when you give access to it to Trade, on Poloniex, is that in the rare event of the website getting hacked, the only thing hackers could do is to create buy/sell orders lower than current market price, so that your balance goes down to 00.000  But those hackers would be very very bad people, because stealing is one thing, but getting people ruined because you can't steal from them, is something far worse

I hope that I was able to help you

Ortrax

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

Hi there, as you can see I'm not Flash10101 but I'll try to answer your question the best way I can.

API keys, work the same way but with some little differences between Poloniex, Bitfinex and every supported platform (I can only speak for Polo and Bit).

In Poloniex, you create an API key, and decide what privileges you give to that key; in this case, and if I recall correctly, you have to authorize Trading, but if I were you, I woudn't authorize withdrawals. That way, the service will never be able to withdraw any fnds, because that API key just can't withdraw anything. Never.

In Bitfinex, it's somehow similar; you have to give that API key Lending privileges (or trading, i don't remember at all) and you just don't click on withdrawals. Problem solved in what the API security is concerned.

For you second concern, you can alway delete any API key, so if the page gets hacked or something odd, you just erase the API, cancel every open order (accepted loans can't be canceled until they finish) and you keep on living as if nothing had happened.

Now, the only problem I can see with this, is that when you give access to it to Trade, on Poloniex, is that in the rare event of the website getting hacked, the only thing hackers could do is to create buy/sell orders lower than current market price, so that your balance goes down to 00.000  But those hackers would be very very bad people, because stealing is one thing, but getting people ruined because you can't steal from them, is something far worse

Thanks a lot Csmiami. I really appreciate your help!
flash10101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

Thanks a lot Csmiami. I really appreciate your help!

Thanks Csmiami for answering the question. One addition: You do NOT have to provide trading rights. And you should not give it. So the hacker could only lend at a very low rate and lock up your funds for 30 to 60 days. That is the worst case we can imagine Smiley

flash10101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

Often requested an now available: - All balances now can be shown as Euro instead of US-Dollar!

https://twitter.com/Coinlend2017/status/964092344424333312

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

is this service is free or anyone who is using this service ??

Service is 100% free

sigri44

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

For all people interested in passive income and interest generation, I will present you a new project of us: Coinlend. Our service allows you to automatically generate interest with margin funding on Poloniex and Bitfinex.

Check out our website to see the latest interest rates and how profitable lending is: https://www.coinlend.org/

Our goal was to make this service super simple. You just generate your API-Keys at Poloniex/Bitfinex and store them in your Coinlend Bot in a couple of simple and well-explained steps.
IMPORTANT: There is no risk in providing your API-Key to Coinlend. There is no trading or withdrawal of funds possible with the key. So to use our service, you don't need to have to trust us.
As soon as the credentials are stored, the bot will start its work and lend all funds available in your lending wallets. All other cryptocurrencies which are supported by the exchanges can be lent via the bot as well.

To get a first impression about our service I will attach some images and the most asked questions. If you have additional questions, feel free to ask. Feedback is also very welcome.

It is possible to lend bitcoins as well as other cryptocurrencies at very lucrative interest rates and limited risk at exchanges like Poloniex or Bitfinex. The difficulties in doing this manually are:

For the best possible revenue, it is needed to log in at regular intervals to manage and renew the loans. On the platforms, there is an auto-renew functionality, which renews loans automatically if they are paid back. The renewed loans are created with the same interest rate as the previous one. That's why they are now probably above or below the current optimal interest rate. Therefore, the loans are priced to cheap and potential interest is thrown away - or the loans are priced to expensive and will not be taken by borrowers. During the time, the loan is not taken, you are missing out on interest as well. Here comes to Coinlend bot into play: The bot lends out all your funds for the best possible rates and this fully automated and 24 hours around the clock.

Our main goal was to make this as easy as possible and create a simple to the user interface. You just have to register an account at Coinlend and enter your API credentials for Poloniex and/or Bitfinex on the account page. A step-by-step guide can be found here (Poloniex) and here (Bitfinex). The Bot will then check your accounts on Poloniex and/or Bitfinex and create new loans with optimal interest rate if necessary.

What is the risk?

Storing your API credentials at Coinlend does not contain any risk. No withdrawal of funds or trading is possible with these credentials. Even with the slight chance that Coinlend gets hacked and your credentials get stolen - the hacker could not do anything harmful with them.
Currently, we support the exchanges Poloniex and Bitfinex. Further, platforms like Quoine will follow in the future.

Yes, the Bitfinex API expects an equivalent token amount of $50. This means the bot can only create a loan offer if this threshold is present on the funding wallet. For Poloniex the following minimum thresholds:

i tried it it does what you say, but your algorithms are not good, i had better rate lending at https://github.com/BitBotFactory/poloniexlendingbot

maybe if you could open source your project people may improve your code over github

Hi ! I'm use it from 1 month but the bot don't work Sad

Can U help me at PM please ?

I search to work it with docker Wink

Thx
flash10101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

What is the risk?

Hi ! I'm use it from 1 month but the bot don't work Sad

Can U help me at PM please ?

I search to work it with docker Wink

Thx

It's not a docker image, but a cloud service! Wink I dropped you a PM... I am sure we will get this running for you Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: