Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to solve world hunger ?  (Read 6622 times)
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:01:20 AM

We can solve it ,  there are a lot of rich people in World , there are too many countries that can help other countries for ex :AFRICA
    but noone is thinking others , everyone is thinking about him or herself , that is because we are not doing anything !! Cry Cry Undecided
siagh357

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:16:57 AM

Developing countries that has more resources for agricultural cultivation should be given aid and other necessary assitance to enable them grow more food.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

Developing countries that has more resources for agricultural cultivation should be given aid and other necessary assitance to enable them grow more food.

Yeah. This can't be done if countries and governments won't work as one in solving hunger. With the gap between rich and poverty stricken countries widening even more, i think rich countries should take it upon themselves to take responsibility of helping  out more.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
She01

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

If we have world leaders who are truly compassionate about the plight of the poor people then hunger will be solved. But that is not the case. They have their own agenda. I try to share anything I can to the needy in my own little way.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

While it is, in general, not possible to support individual poor families, it is possible to contribute to organizations that do support poor people
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

There so many ways to solved hunger but it must comes first to the victims of hunger. They must be the one who encourage themselves to workhard with the support of government.
Ohni_io

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

I find it tiring looking to a government to provide a solution for some problem like hunger, they never get it right. The things that work are from the cooperation of people who are able to bring a dynamic change to their own communities.
borisjaggi42

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

I think we need to grow more plants and raise more animals for feeding us.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

World hunger can be solve by giving helping to those who are feeling it, those who have enough should consider that not everybody can put food on the table, in this type if situation i think helping each other is the best way to short things out, because the government nowadays don't look out to those who need need there responsibilities..
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

We currently easily produce enough food for everyone on the planet. The issue isn't how much we produce it's our distribution of food. We really need to change our food system from one where you go to the shops and browse the shelves to one where you order exactly what you need online. That way we can actually know how much food is needed where, rather than letting so much go to waste in rich countries and having shortages (therefore making it expensive) in less developed nations.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

If everyone that is very well situated would take a piece of bread from their own mouth and gave it to the people that need it the most the world hunger would be solved. The thing is that the people are selfish and everyone is thinking of themselves first. A tempo of modern society is pressuring us and modern society itself is corrupted. Without corruption, world hunger would reduce itself

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:16:56 PM

There is no world hunger. Just people making some people to starve to get cheap slaves.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
8ouch

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

Solving world's problem of hunger?

The initiative should start with the local government and as well as the world organizations like WHO who are only focusing with those countries that are rich enough to get some attention. Educating those people who are living in the poverty line that they must take this problem seriously.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

I think hunger will become worse in the next years because our food resources is decreasing like seafoods that are not enough for our massive population. Employment and protecting our mother earth can help though.
emyray

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:26:49 AM

I think we have to make reseaching how to make meats from lab.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:27:30 AM

Before we solve world hunger, we must first solve the problem regarding our natural resources, for these are where our food comes from. The ocean, our forest, even our soil, it must be protected to produce crops, fruits and fishes for us to consume. And then we solve world hunger by not being greedy and not being wasteful with our food.
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

How to solve world hunger ?

We can do so by giving to charity. By not wasting our food and buying/making only the amount of food that we can consume. We should think of  the world before we think about ourselves.

letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

This time this is hard to solve. Because the supply of our mother earth is not sufficient to everyone needs. In addition we have a selfish attitude. Self govern by our set rules and regulations. World hunger is a huge problem of every country. The solution of this matter is world wide feeding everyday. Orient these people in business and family planning. Give them a small business to provide their needs.
OrganicCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

I guess the hunger crysis is only a symptom for a world, where goods are to unequally distributed. While some amount of inequality is very good for competition as soon as someone can't afford food its too much. Many actions of the rich countries increase this inequality. So I think the food crysis can only be solved by political action of the developed countries.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

I think to make a contribution into solving  such a global problem as world hunger, each person should start from himself. I mean we could feed the starving world with what we throw away. We buy more that we can consume,  and then just throw the rest. I believe we should share with other people more and be kinder towards each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: